Truth Behind It

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Unni, can we meet?”

Shinhye sighs before she nods.

She knows, Yoobi might have questions about it because she was silent when she told him that she is marrying Yonghwa and they need to talk.

“I’ll text you the place.”

 

***

 

“Don’t you feel that it’s too rushed out unni?”

“Yoobi ah. You too?”

Shinhye smiles but her eyes don’t.

Yoobi shakes her head.

“It’s not that unnie. Are you perhaps make a mistake? Are you pregnant?”

“I am not.”

“But why all of a sudden?”

“This is not a rushed decision.”

“But unni.”

“He loves me, Yoobi. For who I am. He knows all about me yet he loves me. He take good care of me. He loves Minhyuk as if he is his. He even want to boast about me. What else do I want?”

“Unni, do you love him?”

Shinhye nods with a smile, a happy smile.

Yoobi holds her hand as she stares onto Shinhye’s eyes.

“More than you love oppa?”

Her smile dead at the question.

“I’m sorry if I had hurt you unni. I want you to be happy. That’s why I asked. I don’t want you to marry your Boss because you feel grateful to him.”

“I am grateful. I am thankful. But on top of all that, I admit. I love him more than I ever loved your oppa.”

A drop of tear stains her cheek after she said that and Yoobi just let her when she pulls her hand from her.

“Thank you because you still care. I’ll invite you to the wedding but I won’t force you to attend.”

Shinhye took her bag and walks to her car.

She nods to her chauffer and the latte helps her in before he droves away.

Meanwhile, Yoobi slowly walks out of the cafe with her big tummy; mind in turmoil.


***


“Omma, we want to hold a wedding.”

“What? You and Shinhye?”

“Neh omma”

“But why? You are married fine.”

“I want to hold a big wedding for Shinhye.”

“Is that so?”

Yonghwa nods.

Mrs. Jung smiled.

“Do as you wish then son. But, can I help?”

“Of course omma. Shinhye will love it.”

Yonghwa answers with a bright smile.

He can’t wait to tell Shinhye the news.

And little did he knows, his mother and soon to be wife had plan it all the way.


***


"The person that he falls for the first time is not her. Its you."


"Me?"


Mrs. Jung nods.


"He got married to the wrong person. He thought it was you."


"Eomonim. You mean?"


She nods, holding Shinhye’s hand.


"He told me that he found a girl in a stall, which his partner recommend him going to. He found you there and tell me. I did a background check and all I got is about you. Park Shinhye, working as part time, no parents. But when I got home, saying that I’m happy on his decision, he was married, to that woman."


"Oh."


Shinhye response with a still s

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter