Gone

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

When they got home, Yonghwa pulls his car in the garage and looks at Shinhye who was in daze.

She looks out of the window but he knows it’s empty.

“We are home.”

He said and succeeds in gaining her attention.

She nods and unbuckles her seatbelt before she checks her face on the mirror to see if she is presentable.

“Come on.”

He said and she answers him with a small okay.

They bump onto Mrs. Jung who was walking out from her room as they walk in.

“Oh Shinhye. You don’t look good honey.”

She said and went to holds on Shinhye’s arm.

“Are you okay?”

She asked her again as she grabs her hand and makes she sits on the couch.

Due to the attention she receive, Shinhye once again broke into tears and Yonghwa has to bite his lip to not let his sympathy shown.

Mrs. Jung freak out when she cried but soon she caresses her hair and makes her lie her head down on her lap.

“It’s okay. We are here for you.”

She pats her shoulder as she said that, nodding at Yonghwa who was dumbfounded at his mother.

He doesn’t know why she said that but he doesn’t want to think of it.

She might just blurt it out, he suppose.

“And Yong.”

Mrs. Jung said while Shinhye still with her.

“Minhyuk is with Joon and Minho. They came earlier.”

“Oh right.”

Yonghwa exclaimed.

He did ask both of them to come and meet him for a short meeting; but he forgets all of it when he saw how Shinhye is at the hospital.

He just forgets everything and he starts to get worried again.

Looking at Shinhye now makes him scared and so he left hastily to where he thinks they would be at.

                                                                                ***

“I’m sorry. I forget.”

“We heard. I’m sorry to hear that her husband won’t make it.”

Lee Joon said as he stares sympathetically at him.

Yonghwa pinched the bridge of his nose as he sat down in the middle of his friends.

“I did everything I can.”

“You did your best hyung. It’s not your fault.”

Minho rested his palm on Yonghwa’s shoulder and he give the younger a glance before he nods.

“We already discuss it with ourselves and we thought that you should cut few hours per day. Besides Shinhye ssi, eomonim too, needs you.”

“But how can I just leave you guys to work while I slack?”

“You did not slack Yong and you are the boss, remember?”

“But still.”

“Hyung, listen to Joonie hyung. We can manage. Jay noona is helping too. You shouldn’t worry much.”

“Minho ah.”

“Or you don’t trust us?”

Lee Joon said as he eyed the latter.

“You know that I trust you guys more than anything. Don’t hurt me with saying that.”

“So, what is the problem? You gave us time when we need some space and now it’s your turn. You didn’t even when.”

“Hyung.”

Minho cuts Lee Joon off and he shakes his head, asking him to not mention the memory that Yonghwa wants to erase.

“I’ll t

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter