New Leaf

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“Why?”

“To own your company. Saying that he work his for it. My .”

Said Lee Joon, punching the arm rest of the couch he was sitting.

“Getting the things sure make work faster hyung. We are really close to catch him.”

“Yes. We just need to know about his current address.”

“Thank God. I wish I can breath fine after this.”

Lee Joon said and laughs after.

“I’m joking kids. Now let me go. I have a date.”

“See that hyung. He got to find a girl at last.”

“Yah. This is human nature. You find yourself one instead of sticking yourself on Jay and Shinhye.”

Lee Joon said and left when Minho starts to sulk.

Doojoon laughs.

“I’m okay with you spending time with my wife Minho. Just don’t fall in love.”

“Eyy hyung. I won’t. Yonghwa hyung.”

“I was going to say the same kid. Don’t fall in love with my Shinhye.”

“Aigoo. I won’t. Don’t worry. I have a crush on someone younger.”

Minho said and then Doojoon and Yonghwa high five each other.

“Hyung. Are you guys fooling me?”

“Nah. We just want you to spill it.”

Doojoon said, laughing as he slaps Yonghwa’s arm.

“I shouldn’t tell Shinhye and Jay noona.”

“But you done that already boy.”

“Arasseo. Let me succeed on getting her first then I’ll deal with you guys.”

And sulky Minho left the office while Doojoon and Yonghwa continues to laughs.


***


"Oppa."

"Hmm."

Yonghwa hum as he checks the file that Jungshin passed to him and Shinhye sat near him, on the table and he decide to look at her and ditch his file.

He took her hand and smiles.

"Wae?"

"Why don’t we work your company the normal way?"

"Deh?"

"I know it sound risky but we have to do something to not live this way right?"

"Honey. Its not that I don’t want to. But I have too many to protect."

"I know. I just feel that something has to be done. You know. Working in a company, meeting people that work for you instead of having video call. Show them yourself so that they trust you more. Be friendly, so they can know the real you. You know, a boss don’t have to be scary to have people respect him."

Shi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter