More Puzzle Solved

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

“You came.”

Junhyung said, welcoming them in.

“Yoobi?”

“She is in the room.”

“Can I?”

“Of course.”

Junhyung leads her to a room and Shinhye saw Yoobi standing beside a cot, looking out.

“She had been acting that way since eomonim talks to her.”

“Do you know what it is?”

“It is better that you listen it yourself.”

She nods, walking to Yoobi.

“She is beautiful.”

She said and the younger turns to her, eyes sorrow staring at her own.

“Why are you behaving like this? It’s not good for your health.”

“Unni, you had been hurt continuously.”

She said, starting to tear up.

Shinhye sighs, putting Minhyuk down.

The toddler stood silently beside his mother, unfamiliar with the house.

“It’s my fate. And I come out of it already. I move on as well. Yoobi ah. Not everyone will have it smooth.”

“But unni.”

“I don’t want you to be sad for me. Be happy for me. Junhyung is a good man and he loves you. Why are you acting this way? Don’t you love your baby?”

“Shinhye ah.”

Both ladies look at the door and saw Mrs. Lee.

Minhyuk moves closer to his mother, hug her leg.

Shinhye tensed and Yoobi still has that sorrow look on her face.

“Can you spare some time for me? I have things to confess.”

Shinhye was hesitant but she nods after.

“I’ll leave Minhyuk here neh.”

Yoobi nods and squeezes Shinhye’s hand.

“Unni.”

She nods and pats her arm, smiling at Minhyuk who seems to understand.

She went to the another room, following Mrs. Lee.

She sat down near Mrs. Lee and the old lady smiles genuinely at her, the first time since she was introduced to her.

“I made too much mistakes and most of them including you.”

“I don’t think we should bring it up again eomonim. It’s in the past.”

“That’s what you know. There are things you don’t know.”

“What is it?”

“Your father. I know him. And you have a cousin too.”

“Deh?”

“I earn money by using you.”

“How?”

“Your cousin, she thinks that you are in her way. Your grandfather disown her and gave the property to your parents instead. She was left penniless is what she tell me. She hunt you down for years and finally found you. She starts her plan and then she found out about you and Jonghyun.”

“But what is her relation with you?”

“I told you earlier. I know your father. I used to like him but he married your mother. I was furious. Trying all sort of things to take revenge on him but failed. I married a widow then. I thought he was rich.”

Shinhye face shows disgust and Mrs. Lee knows she worth it.

She ignored that and continues.

“I have to be the mother figure of Jonghyun as soon as I got married. His father doesn’t earn enough. I live poorly for years until I meet her.”

“I still can’t get it. Why did you let us get married? Is there something planned too?”

“Yes. She said about you. You are kind Shinhye ah. Too kind. You are quiet even when people used you. When I use you. For that, you looks more and more like your father. That makes me despise you more and more.”

Shinhye sighs.

“My cousin?”

“She looks exactly like you.”

“Where is she now?”

“I don’t know. We lose contact around two years ago.”

“But you still.”

“I know. I was greedy.”

“What’s her name?”

“Park Jin Ah.”

Shinhye crooked as the name sound familiar and was brought back to Mrs. Lee touch her hand.

She pulls it and clasp them together.

“I’m truly sorry.”

“Don’t keep saying sorry and plan to get away with it.”

“I’m not getting away. I’m confessing everything because I want you to know.”

Shinhye was silent, thinking and Mrs. Lee called her.

“Shinhye ah.”

“Be good to people who treats you well. Yoobi and Junhyung. They are good people.”

“I know they are. He took good care of me. Yoobi too. I was blind. I should lead life without being greedy.”

“You learnt what that do to you n

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter