D-Day

Hold My Hand
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

D-Day

A week after, a very excited Yonghwa went to see the venue of his wedding which is happening in three days time.

Jungshin came with him; Minho tags along and three of them were now inside the best wedding hall that he booked all by himself.

The staffs left earlier after giving them brief information about the altar, the positions of the table and so on.

“This is so huge. Can Jay noona really do it?”

“Doojoon is helping. Of course she can do it.”

Yonghwa chuckles as he said that and walks ahead.

“You had remind them about the placard right?”

“Yes master. It’s all ready.”

“Good.”

Yonghwa commented and stop walking, satisfied smile on his face.

“This is literally like your first one hyung. Since the first was secret.”

Yonghwa sighs.

“Now that I think about it. I’m glad I’ve been too careful back then. It will be such a disgrace of people knew.”

“Exactly.”

Minho responds, nodding.

“Should we head home now?”

“Yes master.”

“Jackson had been informed?”

“Yes master. I’m meeting him after lunch for last briefing.”

“Great job Jungshin.”

Yonghwa praised and Minho pats his shoulder.

“No one can be as reliable and quick like you.”

He said and Jungshin bows to the praises.

They then head to the mansion right after Yonghwa said they should.


***


Shinhye wake up at 5 that morning.

She doesn’t really sleep; she knows she is nervous.

It was the first time she was feeling butterfly every time she thinks about someone, a guy.

She doesn’t know if she feel it with Jungshin; she is too young or too occupied to even feel that way.

Yonghwa proposed to her last night, he throws a party for her.

For his bride to be he said.

He proposed like the old, common style.

One knee on the floor and a kiss behind her hand but it was enough and she had to compared to when Minhyuk’s appa wants to marry her.

She sighs and was too bored when she found Minhyuk’s cot empty.

“Let him stay with me for tonight. You need enough sleep.”

Said Jay when she took Minhyuk with her just before Yonghwa take her to an empty room in that mansion which she never knew exist.

She feels guilty for having Jay, who was pregnant to take care of active Minhyuk but Doojoon assure that he will help.

Shinhye folds the comforter neatly and smiles again as she look at the connecting door to Yonghwa’s.

“Omma, I won’t do anything. Can’t I just sleep there?”

Yonghwa whines when he was told to move to another room near Minho’s a week ago.

“Just do it and be patience. She is not going anywhere.”

Mrs. Jung said and Yonghwa gloomily agreed.

She then went to the bathroom and look at her face.

“Am I really ready to be a wife again?”

She asks and upon remembering Yonghwa who never seem to be leaving her mind, she smiled.

“I do I guess.”

She then fill the tub with warm water and put some calming lavender body wash into the water.

She took the flower petal that Mrs. Jung gave to her and put them in too before she engulf herself inside the tub, sighing at the delicate feeling.

She stayed there for almost 30 minutes before she rinse her body under the shower and get ready for the salon.

“Oh. You are ready.”

“Neh eomonim.”

“Look at you. You look so pretty.”

Shinhye blushed and palm her cheek.

Mrs. Jung laughs.

“Let’s go then. Ahjumma, tell the chauffer we are ready to go.”

“Neh Mrs. Jung.”

Said the housekeeper and went out.

“We’ll have breakfast there. I had call Jay and she’ll be there in an hour or so.”

“Deh eomonim.”

Mrs. Jung the cup Shinhye’s cheek and smiles.

“Really thank you Shinhye ya. I really mean it.”

She said and Shinhye nods, almost tearing up at how kind her mother in law is.

“The car is ready.”

The housekeeper announce and the two women, walk to the car, hand in hand.


***


Shinhye is a goddess as what Mrs. Jung sees when she was ready.

The dress is perfect for her, the makeup and jewellery weren’t too much and just right which makes her beauty shine even more.

“You will drop everyone jaw today Shin ah. You look soo beautiful.”

She commented and look so excited.

Shinhye can just smile and she too was fascinate at how she can look this different.

“This is how bride feels I g

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter