Honey-moon Suite (Jungkook)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hey guys! Request from Taemins_LittleNoona! Featuring Jungkook this time, hope you enjoy awkward situations...

Thud. Thud. Thud.

 

"Oppaaaaa! Omomomo!"

Thud. Scrape. Scream.

This was not part of the plan.

"Ahem..." Jungkook cleared his throat awkwardly, as the two of you sat in silence, staring at the wall separating this room from... whatever the heck was happening next door.

"Um..." you were lost for words as you swallowed the lump in your throat.

No, this definitely wasn't the plan.

In fact, it was nowhere near what you had expected when wonder upon wonders happened; and your crush - aka closest guy friend - somehow winded up inviting you to a trip with his friends to a posh casino and hotel for his eighteenth birthday. Not only that, but on arrival everyone decided to turn in to get a early start... but Jungkook insisted on walking you to your room. You were sure luck was on your side when he suggested he stay for a while, the two of you deciding to watch a movie.

No, you couldn't imagine being any luckier, as the universe seemed to be on your side... until you realised it was all just a ploy to ruin your life.

It was all going swimmingly, finishing the movie and him bidding you goodnight, you yourself declaring you would come to his room at twelve for his birthday with the others... but just as he had left it had begun. You were already in your pajamas, and you had no idea what to do as you stared open mouthed at the wall. Of course, your first thought had been to get Jungkook, who thankfully was awake. He had come in, curious as to what you were dragging him away from his luxury suite for, and fallen into the trap that you had no idea why you set. And that, ladies and gentlemen is how you wound up sitting with your crush in a hotel room, listening to the neighbours... do what they were doing.

"Omo," you covered your ears as you heard a crash. You didn't want to hear anymore.

Your eyes wondered, and that's when for the first time since you heard the noises, your eyes met Jungkook's. Immediately, you cursed yourself for such a novice mistake as you found yourself locked in his gaze. He stared at you wide eyed, half way between disturbed and amused.

You stared back, pretty much guessing his thoughts.

W. T. F.

"I'll stay," he piped up at last.

"Huh?" you blinked.

"I'll stay until they stop. It can't..." he trailed off and you cringed.

You nodded any way, smiling thankfully, as he returned it. The noises started up again, and he struggled to mask it.

"So..."

"Happy Birthday?" you framed it as a question, resulting in his chuckle.

"A while to go yet," he replied, easing into the conversation making you grin.

"You're nearly eighteen," you grinned widely. "Big kid already. I can remember when you were sixteen and being hounded by girls. Tch, player."

You'd been friends since middle school, and you'd got to see the full transformation as it hit. Puberty had treated him well, whilst you just struggled with pimples and mood changes like everyone else, before awkwardly winding up as an average looking girl.

"None of that was my fault," he protested. "Peado Noonas!"

"Uh huh..."

Thud thud thud.

Jungkook wasn't a hard person to talk to, but this was impossible.

"Let's turn on the tv," he grabbed the remote quickly, flicking through. You hadn't the heart to tell him, as you observed his calculating eyes and his bangs which fell slightly past his forehead, that you had already tried that. Hell, you'd even knocked on the wall violently; they just weren't having it.

Still, you joined him on the couch as he surfed the channels, sighing in frustration. He finally found some random movie and managed to block everything out by increasing the volume.

"Omo," you pointed at the screen in surprise. "He shot him! Run!!!"

You quickly got into the action film, and settled in. Had you been less focused, you would've noticed Jungkook observing all the while with a blossoming grin. But you didn't.

Pretty soon the movie got boring, the action scene ending. You stayed quiet any way, going over the day. The guys had come to collect you this morning, immediately joking that you and Jungkook should sit together. They never really bought the 'just friends' thing, but you knew Jungkook did. Though you'd tried to dismiss your feelings, for a guy you believed to be way out of your league, it was proving difficult.  You hadn't realised you were falling asleep until Jungkook tapped your shoulder.

You blinked sleepily looking around.

You finally felt his gaze, looking up quickly. He didn't look away, but drew closer.

"Jungkook..."

A crash had your gazes shooting. the wall again in shock at the exclaimation, the thudding and crashing that came next disturbing you both.

"Cheesus... they're going for it-" he stopped short as he seemed to remember your presence.

Your cheeks grew hot and you looked away quickly, backing away from him upon noticing how close you were.

Dear lord the awkwardness.

Silence.

Jungkook coughed.

You blinked.

"I... think I'll just sleep," you stood quickly, not looking back and you hurried over to your bed, quickly collapsing as Jungkook just watched.

"Good idea."

There's an awkward silence as he stands, making his way over to the door, as you curse yourself.

"Happy Birthday," you call, and he nods.

"Goodnight..." he replied from the door.

"Night Jungko-"

" MOREEEE, OH MY YESSSS!"

You face palmed. Did the universe really have no mercy?

Your disturbed expression decided it for him.

"Okay, that's it," Jungkook declared, quickly moving back into the room and gathering a few things.

You sat up as he grabbed your tooth brush and card key.

"Kook-ah?" you asked, sitting up in bed.

He sends you a quick glance, but you see his determination.

"Come on," he replied simply. "No way am I letting you sleep here."

Five minutes later you stood in Jungkook's room, staring around in awe.

"Wahh~"

The boys really had splashed out on him for his eighteenth; you guessed that was a huge benefit gained from having six bestfriends, all older than you. Your eyes scanned the luxurious room, from the flatscreen to the massive couch and the velvet curtains. It was amazing.

Your eyes landed on the centre piece, which just happened to be a massive red velvet bed, framed by thick canopy curtains that you looked like silk, and a massive mattress with velvet covers that you already longed to jump in.

"Cool right?" Jungkook grinned at your expression. "Hyungs went for it. Suga nearly stole the room when he collapsed on the bed and didn't move. Thankfully Jin-hyung pulled them all out."

"N-neh," you replied, your mouth feeling a little dry from all the luxury.

"And you wanna know the best bit?"

You raised your eyebrows, wondering what could be better than this. You opened your mouth to make a guess any way, but he quickly placed a finger over your lips, making you freeze.

Omomomomo.... His fingers are heavenly.

You stared at him in wonder, as he encouraged you to listen, which you did. Silence. He grinned, raising his arms in flourish.

"It's sound proof."

* *  *

"An hour," you yawned, relaxing on the sofa. "An hour and you're an adult."

"Neh," Jungkook grinned, slouching down. "And you're dead tired already. You should sleep."

"Aniyo," you shook your head, but your cheeks warmed at his words. "I want to stay up."

This is why you had fallen for Jungkook. Aside from his of course flawless features, beautiful smile and diligent ethic, he was such a gentleman. When he cared, he cared; no need to question it. Was it your fault you had fallen for him? No way. There wasn't a sane girl who wouldn't.

"You can stay up," he assured. "Just rest first. Take the bed."

He ruffled your hair, and you ducked out again. This was the problem, However obvious your feelings were, it was just as obvious to you that he viewed you platonically. He was way too caring, way too comfortable to feel the same for you. He never worried about his caring behaviour, and you knew it was because he didn't think you'd make it a big deal - that you knew it was nothing other than his friendship. The issue was, however much you told yourself, you heart wouldn't listen.

"This is your room," you frowned, your train of thought depressing you. "Plus, I want to be here when the clock chimes."

"I know how you are when you're sleepy," he teased. "I'd rather you rest than I get my head bitten off tomorrow morning trying to get you out."

You made a face. His reasoning was valid, you were a lover of sleep. But still...

"You can't sit alone," you replied stubbornly and he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter