Protective (Jimin)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A request from Taemins_LittleNoona - I changed just a bit of the details, same basic idea xD

"Aniyo Oppa," you chuckled at your boyfriends silliness as the two of you walked hand in hand down the high street.

"Why not? It's basically tomorrow already; you should stay round."

You shook your head with a grin at your sweetheart of a boyfriend. It was one year anniversary, but the two of you had known each other for much longer; in fact you had known the whole of Bangtan since the first year of high school.

The two of you had spent a long day together; staying last night round his before going with the flow for the rest of the day. You'd been everywhere from the park where he confessed to the playground and movies, and somehow it had got to 11:46pm, and the two of you were finally ending the day. In fact, you were almost home before you had a sudden craving, and suggested ingenious idea of buying ice cream at nearly midnight on a cold winter day. But of course, Jimin loved the idea, and here you stood.

"Today is our anniversary, not tomorrow," you laughed at his logic, nibbling on the cone of your vanilla ice cream. "We spent the whole day together, and I have college."

"Jagiyaa, stay with mee~" he didn't give you a chance to respond as he spotted some vanilla on the corner of your lips, holding you back as he swipped it away with his thumb. He grinned at your weary expression as your lips tingled, sticking his thumb in his mouth. "You know you want to."

"Tool," you swatted his hands away as he tried to cradle your face, knowing exactly what he was going for.

And in the darkstreet with only the moonlight illuminating his flawless features, as his eyes sparkled mischievously, you knew it was working.

"But it's late," he pleaded, switching to another of his unfairly-persuasive-tactics and taking your hand again. "You shouldn't be out."

"Exactly, so home time," you spoke firmly, but the truth was, you weren't too keen on going home either. You'd much rather spend another day with your boyfriend, but you had to be the sensible one.

"Jagi," his tone softened. "I wish you would leave it. You know I don't like you staying there... You're basically opposite a bar. "

You sighed again, knowing he was being honest. In truth, you had got the place on a broke--students scale - based on the fact it was close to yoru university - and you weren't too happy about it either, but you were looking for another place. You'd move out soon any way.

"I know, but I told you I'm moving as soon as I can. Trust me, it's fine."

"Fine," he retired, squeezing your hand with a sigh. "But I'm walking you home."

Even that was pretty ridiculous, given the fact that you were a grown woman and your home was literally one road away.

"Oppa, I don't think it's necessary."

"I didn't ask you," Jimin pecked your cheek quickly, before pulling a you along as you giggled.

Five minutes later, you stood in front of your apartment, Jimin almost whining as you tried to say goodbye.

"Annyeonghaseyo oppa, saranghae," you leaned over to peck him, but he had otehr intentions, seeing this as another trap.

He instantly captured your lips, and turned the peck into a deeper kiss, one that you had to wholeheartedly focus on to end.

"Omo Jiminnie, what am I gonna do with you," you shoved him softly, making him chuckle.

"Come home with me?"

You rolled your eyes but turned away before you could fall for his puppy eyes. Waving again, without looking back, you hurried down the path, to the door. It was chilly and it seemed the ice cream effect had finally hit as you tried and failed to warm up on the short walk.

It wasn't until you were at the door that you noticed a few shady figures hanging around. You paid them no attention regardless, fiddling with your keys in the cold. But pretty soon, you had to pay attention.

"Hi sweetheart." 

You turned to face a hooded figure, leaning against the door as it he'd been there the whole time. You squinted at his face, figuring it must be a neighbour but you didn't recognise him. Not wanting to be rude, you nodded, still trying to get the door open. 

"Why the hurry? You should stay and chat." 

You had his voice down for a older, much older, male who was probably drunk considering his cockiness.

"I-I'm going home." 

"Me too. Care to join?"

Okay this was officially beyond creepy, but you looked back down in an attempt to ignore him.

"Hey, did you not hear me?"

Before you even had a chance to digest his words, a strong grip pulled around your waist, pulling you forward, only to turn your back to smack against the door. You barely had time to think, your jaw dropping at the nerve of this guy, before he was coming closer.

"Yah!" you struggled. "Get off!"

"I did ask you nicely," he reasoned, and you coughed at the scent of alcohol from his breath, squirming as he trapped you, reaching out and making a grab for your coat. You finally registered what was going down and your eeys widened as you let out a short scream.

The sound barely left your mouth as you struggled with the drunkard - kicking out and desperately trying to see past his shoulder -  when a grunt sounded behind him. The next few seconds were a blur, as the man was wrenched by his shoulder away from you, letting out a groan as he took a solid punch to the face, and another few to the gut. You squinted your pulse racing as you tried to comprehend, your attacked struggling to stand as he wheezed.

"Get the out of my sight."

Now that was a voice you would recognise anywhere.

The drunk man scarpered, stumbling as he rushed. You watched him until he disappeared into the night, before finally looking back to the figure waiting.

"Jimin," you were still shaky as you smiled at your saviour. "K-komawo."

He shook his head, instantly moving forwards and grabbing your shoulders, staring straight into your eyes and making your heart jolt. His eyes were concerned and restricted. You could see he wanted to chase the guy, but held back to make sure you were okay.

"Did he hurt you?"

"Aniyo," you put him at ease, managing a smile. It seemed distant now any way, instantly feeling safe with him. "I'm fine."

Seeing it was true, he loosened his grip, and his eyes melted as he hugged you. You hugged him, exhaling again as you wondered what the heck you'd do without him.

"See?"

"See what?"

Jimin pulled back to stare at you with a raised eyebrow.

"It's a sign. You should've just come to mine."

You chuckled, shaking your head.

"Oppa, it's just one guy-"

"Don't you dare," he cut you off warningly. "You're coming with me."

"What?" you blinked. "But I'm outside-"

"No," he shook his head. "He could've done anything if I wasn't here. No way am I letting you stay, especially now he knows you live here. He could come back, let's go."

His gaze went to the shadows, as if challenging him to do so. You watched his protective instincts with a slight smile, but you shook your head. It really was stupid; you stood outside your warm apartment, with a locked door, a bed and most importantly, your warm slippers.

"Oppa-"

You didn't even start your sentence, but Jimin had already anticipateyour answer and prepared what he thought was an appropriate response.

"Omo!" you squeaked as you were swooped off you feet, the world spinnign around you. Your arms automatically locked around him, and he carried you down the path bridal style, as though you were no heavier than a feather.

"It wasn't a request."

* * * *

"Oppaaaa I can't believe you kidnapped me," you insist, as you and Jimin hop up the steps to his place.

You hadn't even had the chance to escape as Jimin had carried you the whole way - not caring about the looks you got - and only just let you down when you had agreed to stay. And he wasn't even breathless as he did so, though you couldn't help but eye his tense biceps as he put you down.

Your boyfriend was pretty hot.

"As if you mind."

Well, you couldn't say much to that.

Admittedly, you were shaken up for a while but Jimin had this way of relieving your stress so easily that it seemed pretty distant by now. You could see why he was hesitant to leave you alone, and it was heart-warming that nothing would stop him from protecting you, not even you yourself. But... now you were going to have to tell the other guys, and knowing them, they'd definitely overreact. Having six guys as your close friends had that consequence.

"Jimin," you moved on quickly, making him chuckle as you paused at the door. "Are the others asleep?"

He shot you a grin, understanding immediately.

"We'll go quietly, but I doubt it."

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter