Falling (Jimin)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request from ParkJimins_TinyWifey! 

You turned around in the bunk bed uncomfortably, trying to keep quiet as you tossed andturn.ed. It was a long first day and everyone was asleep except you; exactly why you hated college trips. You'd grown out of them in school. It was hard enough to sleep in any other bed than your own, but in a beach cabin bunking with the rest of your class, it was near impossible.

After another few minutes of counting sheep, you finally surrendered to your insomnia, sitting up and almost smacking your head on the upper bunk in the process. You gazed around the silent room, the window providing some light from outside; but just as you had thought everyone was asleep. 

"What do I do?" 

You began to feel suffocated as you looked around the room, and before you knew what you were doing you had hopped out of bed, slipped into your shoes and jacket and were out the door, all whilst trying to remain as quiet as possible. 

As soon as you were outside, closing the door softly behind you, you felt a sense of relief. Inhaling the cool summers night air, you padded down the steps and the short distance to the sand. The beach was empty as far as the eye could see, as you made your way through the sand to the sea, pulling out your phone. 

As the music played you spotted a it to the wooden platform going off from the sand into the sea. As you approached it, stepping over the thin tape closing it off, you followed it, stepping carefully around the unsteady wood. 

"I want you to be your light, baby
You should be your light," you hummed under your breath, closing your eyes as you tilted your head up to the sky, feeling the breeze ruffle your hair as you paused, momentarily forgetting where you were.

When you opened your eyes you were stricken by the full moon, shining in the sky. Somehow it looked bigger and brighter against the sea, the waves gently rippling in the moonlight. You stepped toward it on impulse, and the wood groaned beneath you. 

"Careful!" 

You jumped around as you heard a voice, the sudden movement being too much for the planks to handle, as you heard a snap and suddenly you were falling through the air. Your body flailed as you screamed out, managing to grab onto the edge of the remaining planks of wood.

"Jesus-" you panted as you used all your strength to kep from falling, your eyes widening as you understood your situation. "HELP!"

There was no way you would be able to pull yourself up, and as you glanced down under the platform with the cold water at your feet, you knew there was no coming back if you let go.

"SOMEONE HELP!" you yelled out again, you eyes wildly searching but not for long.

"Holy sh*t!!!" 

The familiar voice reminded you of the discovery you made just before you fell, and you watched as the figure raced towards you in the dark. 

"Hang on!" he reached you, quickly dropping down onto his stomach and leaning over the edge, holding out a hand to you. "Grab my hand!!!"

You looked from the hand to his face, not visible in the darkness, somehow unable to move with the shock of waht was happening.

"Miss!!! Please, grab on!" he leaned forward and the moonlight caught his puppy eyes, pleading with you. 

Almost a reflex, you reached toward him. He grabbed your hand, pulling you with force beefore wrapping an arm around you under your arms and dragging you up as he pulled himself into a seating position. He pulled you out from the gap wrapping his arm securely around you.

"Are you hurt??? Can you walk?"

You could finally get a good look at him as he turned to you, his entire face lit up by the moon, his slightly tanned skin radiating as your eyes traced his features. You realised why he sounded familiar with a jolt. 

No way...

But before you could fully process the identity of your saviour, apparently he had interpreted your silence and had taken things into his own hands as he pulled you in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter