Confession (Jimin)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​Requested by -airaJiminie-! More Jimin love. I have no idea if this was even supposed to be a schoolAU, but by teh time I realsied, I had already visualised it... I hope it works ><

NOTE: MY USERNAME CHANGED FROM KHUNTORIAFOREVER TO AYKF_ARMY. JUST TO CLEAR CONFUSION.

~

  ​"There she is!!!" Taehyung whispered, elbowing the others from there crouched position behind the chairs.

"You sure?" Jungkook shot back.

"Do ittt!"

There was a mad kerfuffle as the boys shuffled around, Jimin just a little in front of them.

"Hurry hurry!" Hoseok pushed past, grabbing the confetti guns.

"1, 2, 3... NOW!!!"

The lights all came on in the hall, the boys setting off the confetti and throwing the blowns madly all whilst trying to stay hidden. Turns out it was just a little too late.

"What's going on?" Jin squinted. "Why hasn't he said anything."

"Chickened out again?" Yoongi shrugged preparing to stand from their hiding place with the others.

Probably not the best move.

They stood to see the effects -  the confetti had worked well, as it was literally everywhere. Including the girls head. Unfortunately, it was not the girl they wanted to see, and the warning look Jimin sent them was too late.

"Erm... is Jimin crushing on the headmistress now?"

"YOU SEVEN," the seething teacher called, her face becoming visibly red as she yelled. "IN MY OFFICE. NOW!"

And just like that, they had failed yet again.

* * * *

"I can't believe you did that," Seokjin groaned as the seven boys lounged at the lockers, after a good talking to and a few calls home. After all, they had just wrecked the hall and all but attacked the headmistress.

"They both have long hair," Taehyung defended, earning several glares from the others as he hid behind his locker door. 

"Next time, don't put him in charge of... anything," Namjoon concluded, slamming his locker door shut as the others agreed. "How the heck did you get her confused with-"

"HER!" Jungkook bounced up suddenly, pointing enthusiastically.

Jimin, who hadn't spoken a word since they'd been caught finally looked up to see you at your locker. You were smiling and laughing with your friends, a sight that instantly warmed him. As if feeling his gaze, you looked up and sent him a small smile, which he struggled to return. Despite his cool exterior, he was feeling quite the opposite.

"The hair," Taehyung moaned again, this time getting an elbow from Hoseok.

"I still can't believe you like her hyung," Jungkook may as well made a public announcement, and his friends groaned again.

Jimin shot him a retired look as he shoved his books away. Yes, it was true. The seemingly uninterested guy was finally interested in someone. Unfortunately the universe seemed to be intent to keep them apart. Even now as he glanced at you, he felt pitiful. You were his senior, and just about as desirable as could be in his eyes, so you couldn't blame him for being cautious to approach you. The only reason you knew of his existence, was because he was put up in some advance classes with you, meaning you talked... about work. But it was enough. Despite being sought after and having a few interactions, he didn't have the confidence to go for it... so he enlisted the help of his friends. Probably a bad decision, given what had happened so far.

"Don't worry man," Yoongi displayed rare pity as he looked at the younger. "You'll get there."

"Yeah," Hoseok agreed. "You just need to find your moment. We'll help."

The others agreed, but Jimin was already shaking his head.

"I think you guys have tried enough," Jimin groaned. "I tried everything you have suggested; I've written her a note that I couldn't give her, I've tried to be more forward and thrown her events. I've even cornered her and tried to come on to her, but it just isn't happening."

Everyone shot Namjoon a look at the mention of this last bit, who just grinned sheepishly.

"What?" Namjoon argued. "It worked for me."

"It's fine," Jimin pushed his locker door shut, his eyes going back to you as you retreated to class. "You all did your best... can we just drop it?"

They all shrugged it off, patting him on the shoulder and telling him it was up to him. He knew they really were trying to help, but it wasn't working. However, as he watched you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter