Bangtan Gang - Cherry [PART 4]

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"Really hyung?" Jungkook blinked as he scanned the area, incredulous. "This is what you meant?"

He admired Jimin, from stealth fight skills, to knife work and his aim wasn't to be challenged. Heck, over all he was pretty down to earth for a gang member. But this? This was new. As he stood in the centre of a blaring club, strobe lights making him feel dizzy he groaned.

"It's part of the game kid," Jimin smacked his back, grinning widely. "Gotta keep image up. You can't rock up to BTS as a kid; you have to be a man. And your confidence will show, as soon as you have it. Besides... it's fun."

On cue, a group of girls made their way past, everyone of them focused on the boys as they giggled. One of them blew Jungkook a kiss. Jimin winked at the others, Jungkook just staring in bafflement, the girls squealing before disappearing.

"Easy as pie," Jimin expressed with a smirk.

"Is that normal?"

Jimin scoffed.

"Things have changed now kid; you're not the same. They can see it. Come on, I'll ease you in."

Half an hour of exploring later, they ended up upstairs, overlooking the dance floor. He stood back, analysing the ground floor cautiously as he cradled a drink.

"Should we be here?" Jungkook took a gulp of his drink, making a face as he looked around at the others. He cold see at least four groups of threatening looking guys, and he was pretty sure anyone in his line of... 'business' would recognise Jimin.

"Chill," Jimin replied, slouching against a support. "This is a safe zone. No one knows us; and if they do, they're cool. Not gonna take you to a shoot out on your first boys night out."

The younger grinned, but wasn't sure that was true. It sounded exactly like the type of test Jimin would throw him into. Sure enough, the elder seemed to realise it himself.

"Next time, it's a different story," he grinned. "Give me some credit. But for now, relax. Look around. Especially at the girls. Before it probably wasn't important, but being who we are, we can't have attachments. Girls are temporary; this isn't a funhouse any more, it's a hunting ground."

Jungkook muffled his sniggers at the elders words, coming to learn after spending a lot of time with him, that even though Jimin sounded like he knew exactly what he was talking about, a lot of the time it was improvised bull.

"And don't 'sip' it's not tea," Jimin tipped the cup as Jungkook drank, making him down it in revenge.

"Wow hyung."

The elder shoved him any way, shaking his head as he scanned the club.

"Those," Jimins arm stretched out suddenly, pointing to a group of girls entering. "Those are basically the only no-gos. The underaged high school kids. They come here to experience it, but basically everyone aside from ahjussi creeps ignore them. knows how the bouncers let them in... probably fall under that category themselves. Still, they're no threat."

Jungkook made a face, watching the girls fall over each other to reach the bar. He already knew he'd be avoiding them.

"I'd leave out the back of the club as well," Jimin gestured as a couple moved that way. "Pretty much just full of hook-ups or booth owners. Waste of time."

"What about those?" Jungkook pointed to the crowd that stood centre, taking up most of the dance floor.

"Party girls," Jimin's smirk was audible. "Drunk, hyped and looking for fun. In other words, jackpot."

The elder finished his drink, quickly disappearing to find another. Jungkook had been left alone on the balcony, quietly observing for himself.

Admittedly, Jungkook's felt a little pumped now the lesson was through, as he watched. The mood was high, and it was catching as the beat pulsed in his ears. He leaned over the bar, stretching his arms out as he scanned the crowd.

Jimin arrived again, pulling him out of his ponder, as he handed him a second drink, leaning over with him as he scanned the area.

"Well?"

Jungkook shrugged, still scanning the dance floor. No one was really dancing; more like cramming their bodies together and every now and then you'd see a new found couple, hurrying out of the club, surely to do something they'd regret in the morning. It occured to him that this was his first time in a club. Before, Jungkook would've found it intimidating and at the very least felt out of place, with the scandalous activites and the mandatory binge drinking. But somehow, he didn't really care, managing to blend in easily regardless as he gulped his drink.

"It's practical time," Jimin grunted as he scanned the ground floor, his eyes landing on a particular girl in the centre of the dance floor.

"That one is mine," he grinned, pointing the girl out, snapping Jungkook out of his ponder.

"Fine with me," Jungkook barely spared the said girl a look.

"See anything for you?"

Honestly, he thought all the girls here looked the same - easy, cheap; s. As expected really, in a club at this hour.  Like Jimin said, drunk, hyped, but he'd left 's' out. They were everywhere. Despite Jimins analysis, that's what he saw and no way could he bring himself to be that greasy. And he was just about to tell the elder so, when he froze. As if to challenge his own conclusion, his eyes had fallen to one particular face. He stared at the girl who he could barely see, as she stood off to the corner moving slightly to the music; the first girl to catch his eye since he arrived. He couldn't say he knew why her slight sway and isolation drew him in, but it did. Before he could recover, the older had followed his gaze.

"Got it," Jimin smirked. "Let's see how you do."

Succeeding in pushing the younger to the ground floor again, the two stood in the

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter