On Wednesday's We Have Chemistry

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

hi o.O im alive.

so whenever ill get time I'll do full updates but between holidays i post more often on instagram - text and written imagines so feel free to headover there and request, click below.

(Instagram imagine account)

this was requested (an embarrassingly long time ago) by amusingmurdermachine. Hope you enjoy <3

"... And this number is the constant you use to calculate the amount of base you need to neutralise the acid," you explained pointing at the page glancing at him hopefully. 

"Ah that makes sense," Jungkook nodded enthusiastically, beaming at you as you sighed in relief. 

You weren't great at chemistry either so explaining it wasn't the easiest thing but he was a fast learner and his happy smile once he understood something was worth it. So this had become a habit every Wednesday afternoon after chemistry class, ever since you were first partnered up. Sometimes it was just a quick ten minutes, sometimes you hung out afterwards if it was more complex. You didn't mind; he was easy to be around.

"Kook-ah!" 

A yell from behind you had you turning around, as the familiar group of boys arrived at the classroom. 

You turned back to see the boys expression light up as he waved at his friends. 

"Class finished 20 minutes ago what are you still..." The one with the bright smile trailed off as he spotted you, leaned over the text book. 

"She was helping me with chemistry," he introduced you somewhat reluctantly as if he was worried about their reaction. 

"Poor you," the one you recognised as as Yoongi smiled empathetically. 

"Oooh just helping you? Are you sure? This classroom has been empty for a while..." The youngest one wiggled his eyebrows, earning an jokingly stern look from his shorter friend.

"Shut up Taehyung. This is Kookie we're talking about. He can barely even talk to girls-"

"Ignore them," Namjoon, one you recognised (cause who wouldn't know senior student president) offered you a smile. "They always get a bit exciteable when the maknae makes new friends." 

"Hyungs," he whined, shuffling uncomfortably. 

"Chemistry's not the only thing hes behind with. A little bit of a late bloomer. We worry about him sometimes," Jin the eldest ruffled his hair, ignoring his protest.

"He's great in chemistry," you defended with a smile. "He just needs to believe in his ability a bit more." 

The youngest shot you another smile, as you automatically return it warmly. 

"Yeah. His ability," Taehyung wiggled his eyebrows again earning multiple yells and a few smacks. As Yoongi, sighed and took a seat, rolling his eyes to you earning a grin, you got the sense they'd be here a while.

You took it as your cue, collecting your stuff and catching Jungkooks gaze just in time to wave as he smiled sheepishly. 
~
"Hey," you look up from your book to see Jungkook taking a seat next to you on your desk. 

"Hi," you smiled, making taking out your headphones and making room for your study buddy. 

He sometimes joined you in the library after class but after seeing the attack earlier you were sure his friends had taken up his afternoon.

"You escaped?" 

"Huh?" His confusion turned to embarrassment as he half smiled. "Oh right, them. Yeah. They're annoying."

"They mean well I'm sure," you grinned. 

"Yeah they do. If only they wouldn't baby me so much." 

"I guess that's what you get for having friends who are all older than you." 

"True... But if you saw how Taehyung and Jimin, and even Hoseok and the rest behaved, you wouldn't guess it." 

You laughed at the image. 

"I just wish they'd stop leaning so hard on the late bloomer thing. They talk about it so much its basically their answer to any thing I disagree with them on. 'You're a baby, your points invalid,'" he mocks frowning slightly, causing you to bite down an "awww" at his cuteness. 

He may be pretty down to earth and easy to talk to, but he was still an attractive guy who was apparently unaware of how much attention tha

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter