Jealous (Jungkook)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Request from iCiere! Jealous Jungkook any one?

~

You glanced around set discretely as you listened to the producers speak. Preparation for this event was in the bag but you couldn't help but feel your stomach tighten into a knot as the count down to filming began. Filming, for your first guest appearance as a member of the newest girl group to debut. It was a dream come true.

"Hey," you turned to face your fellow group member, as she whispered. "Relax, we're doing fine."

She was doing a pretty good job of hiding it, but you could see she was nervous too. You quickly relaxed your hunched shoulders as the cameras faced away from you, regaining composure.

"Thanks unnie," you murmured weakly, acknowledging her hint.

She was right; it was your first appearance but the room was filled with other guests, from a few well established groups, to many other rookie groups. You blended in fine, and so far you hadn't been involved in the programme much. It was a talk show and your leader had taken most of the questions. So far you'd attempted to converse with the other idols as they nudged and giggled at the presenters words. The rest of the time was spent scanning the room, as you did now.

Somehow the conversation had shifted to the unavoidable subject of romance that plagued the rookie groups, as sunbaes relaxed a little. All the typical questions to subtly interrogate idols and watch them squirm; which idols do you want to get close to or who did you stan before becoming an idol, did you have relationships and break ups for debut. It was alll taken lightheartedly, and the more experienced idols bored quickly.

But you and fellow rookies were caught like deer in headlights; it would take a while to get used to.

As if on cue, your gaze landed on one particular face, more famous amongst the other rookie faces. Despite your instinct to look away, you stared back.

Jungkook shot you a thumbs up and wink as he caught your gaze, your eyes quickly widening as you registered this. You looked around, but no one saw and the cameras were focused on the presenter for now. Turning your gaze back to his amused features you shot a small cautious smile. Admittedly, you did feel more comfortable as you looked away.

"... I don't think we have a particular boy group we want to meet," you winced as you heard your poor leader recite the textbook response to an awkward question. "We're focusing on music and working hard."

"Neh," your group and a few other rookies chorus.

"Ah, the best response," the female presenter nods knowingly.

"Aniyo, but you girls are young," the male chuckles. "You must have some idea; an ideal of sorts. How about you?"

You bowed towards the presenter as he addressed you.

"What do you look for?"

"Me? I'm not sure," you dodged. "Like unnie said, we focus on our training."

"Poor girls!" the female presenter joked. "Well, you personally must have an ideal idol type, neh?"

Uh oh...

"Idol groups are getting more and more manly, if I were a few years younger..." the audience laughed, as she continued to prompt. "Look around you."

"Someone big right now. Maybe even someone here?" they gestured to the rows of sunbae idols and you felt a particular gaze on you.

"Uhmm..." 

He almost smirked, expectantly, leaning forward as he waited for your answer. You caught yourself and turned away.

"I guess my ideal guy would be," your mind scrambled, before you smiled, mirroring the guy in your peripheral. "... The famous actor, Yoo Seungho."

His face instantly fell. You glanced to and away from him as he bit back his shock, his eyes wide in surprise. The presenter encouraged you to continue, and you hurried your words.

"Manly, even though he's young," you asserted, sneaking another look. "And soft hearted; mature and can take responsibility."

"Oooh," a sigh went around the room as the presenters laughed.

"Ahh, I see," they nodded to the camera. "So that's the kind of guy? Army at a young age, he's in good shape."

"Nehh, likes to work out," you reinforced along as your fellow group members agreed.

"I think that's everyone's dream!" she agreed.

You exhaled as your answer was accepted, but became aware of a boaring gaze. You stayed focused on the show as they quizzed you a little more, before moving on. All the while, the gaze remained, even as the camera turned away. Your group member sent you an encouraging smile.

"They'll put that in," she mouthed, referring to the reaction it got.

You nodded, but screentime was the least of your worries as you strategically pretended to be entirely concentrated on filming the next half of the broadcast.

* * *

You bowed at the cast members as you finished up your viewing of the clips. Filiming had ended a while ago, and now everyone was shaking hands and thanking each other; the social hour.

The group members had already expressed their happiness with the filming, and you were all planning to go home and relax in celebration. After the goodbyes that was.

Bowing at another PD, you ended the conversation, actively tying not to look around the crowd. You hadn't seen him, you had been occupied keeping up with the others. It was frustrating you, as you went about the motions of the filming.

"Woah, careful."

Finally getting lost in your thoughts had lead to you walking right into someone. He steadied you as you looked up.

"Omo, chesongimida Rap Mon sunbaenim," you bowed.

"It's fine. Loosen up kid," he shook his head. "You should probably go talk to him."

"Neh?" you remained formal.

The leader shook his head at you, whilst you snuck a look to make sure no one was listening before nodding as he confirmed your fears.

"He hasn't said anything but he's acting off..."

"Thanks," you bowed; he was right, you shouldn't still be this awkward around them. But who could blame you?

Putting it out of your mind, you hurried through the crowd, as they dispersed slightly. Finding him was easy as soon as you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter