Christmas Special

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Hi everyone! I've been gone a while (understatement) but im semi-back and kinda active. But I'm back to say MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY HOLIDAYS!!! I have a gift - maknae and leader special chapter, with a short imagine for each of them. I am new and currently active on Instagram (@bts_ximagines), and thats where I post most often a range of text and story imagines. Click here to check those out, dm me requests & follow me!!! Okay, now I'll shut up and let you enjoy. Love y'all <33

 

¢няιѕтмαѕ ѕρє¢ιαℓ ✪✪

иαмʝσσи 

Being your first Christmas living with Namjoon, you were expecting to wake up to the yells and screams of the boys on Christmas morning. So as you turn over you were surprised by the quiet. Rubbing your eyes and glancing at the empty bed, you tried to imagine a scenario where they'd be awake - as Namjoon is usually one of the last to rise - and yet be this quiet. You check your phone to see its already 10am, you frowned as you listened to the silence.

Maybe they have a last minute schedule?

The thought makes your frown deepen. Were you alone?

Before you could get up to explore, your room door opened to reveal a hesitant Namjoon. You your head to the side as you see his concentration, and then look at the tray he's holding, his eyes wide as he kept them on the tray focusing hard. You watch as understanding dawns, holding back a giggle as he brings it over to the bed carefully, waiting for him to get safely there. He sits on the chair before finally meeting your gaze.

"Baby!" his eyes crinkle as he grins. "You're awake. Merry Christmas."

"Merry Christmas Joon, " you reach up to peck him.  "How come its so quiet?" 

His smile got broader as you sat up properly.

"Well... I wanted to focus on spending Christmas with you. I persuaded the boys... Okay,  I bribed them." 
"Of course you did," you smirk. "How many meals do you owe?"

"How about we just focus on this one for now" he dodges with a grin, gesturing to the tray you'd all but forgotten about. 

You finally focus on the tray and your eyes widen as they run over the steaming dishes laid out neatly, with a Christmas cracker on the side and a ssingle rose set atop a neatly wrapped gift .

"Wait... you made all this?!"

 He smiles bashfully, scratching the back of his neck and knocking the tray making you lurch forward to grab it.

"Oops... yeah I picked up a few things living with Jin all these years... and from google," his dimples appeared.

"I'm seriously impressed," you giggle., poking his cheek "Here I thought you couldn't get any more perfect."

He catches your hand and intertwines his fingers with your own.

"Well it's a special day.. I can't wait to spend our first Christmas together." 

 

ʝιмιи 

You yawn as you roll around, reaching out for warmth. But as your hands are met by cold sheets, you groan. Of course, he had to work. Your heart tugs and you sigh. 

Why do they have to be so busy?

You race away these thoughts. You understood, but today you really didn't want to be alone. On cue a small thump came from the living room.  You look towards the door, the light underneath catching your eye.

Did he leave the lights on?

Wrapping your blanket around yourself,  with just a little bit of fear, you make your way to the door, opening it quietly To your surprise, you were greeted by fairy lights lining either side of the floor, creating a path.

Did Jimin do this? you feel guilty about your earlier thoughts.

Curiously,  you followed the path outlines by lights to the living room, before peaking round the wall still being cautious, 

"Wow... " your jaw dropped.

The room was brightly lit despite the curtains being drawn, strings of fairy light looped around the furniture and around the room, red scented candles flickering on the table. 

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter