Respite (Jimin)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"... and the course is intesively independent," you mumbled to yourself, straining your mind to deal with the massive amount of information. "What does that even mean?"

It was applications week; and that meant stress, research and a whole lot of suffering. It didn't help that your suddenly needy boyfriend had turned up less than half an hour ago, and was already proving to be a distraction.

"Jagiyaaa," he cooed from somewhere behind you, after his fifth unsuccessful attempt to get your attention. You did wonder how he kept up his enthusiastic tone when all you've done since he arrived is ignore him, but that's Jimin for you. Nothing if not enthusiastic.

You just grunted in response, your stress at the peak of your threshold. One more distraction and you'd lose focus. Not that any of it was going any where.

"Jagiyaaaa~" he all but wailed, pleading softly, and it was more than enough.

"Argh," you groaned, shoving the desk in annoyance as you finally surrender. Your brain wasn't working; failing was inevitable. You'd just have to get a job. No biggie; you'd heard there were openings at Mc Donalds.

Before your irritable thoughts could get any further, you felt a soft grip on your shoulders, pulling you out of your stupor. You gazed up, only to be met by the wonderous creature you called your boyfriend. You weren't angry at him, of course not. Who could be, after all.  Almost a year of dating, and you still couldn't get over how perfect he was. From his flawless looks to his sweet and shy personality, he was the real deal.

"Jagi," his dark eyes moved through you, concern radiating from them.

"I'm fine," you groan, putting your head on the table, causing him to chuckle.

"You don't look fine," he murmured, his careful hands going to massage your shoulders softly. You all but purred under his touch, the knots loosening.

But you had to apply. You needed all teh course information and the letters sent off to teh universities, and the personal statement that still lingered yet to be completed. You forced yourself to pull away, standing up and taking deep breaths.

"I will be. I just need to do..."

"No," he commanded, your gaze flying to his again. "You're resting."

"Aniyo," you protest, grabbing your pen again and trying to sit down. "Just one more site."

"Now."

"Hmm," you murmured, looking back at your page, but secretly you were hoping he'd give in. How the heck did anyone deny this godly creature?

"Jagiyaa, talk to me," he whimpered, and you winced. "I miss you."

His arms wrapped around your waist as he tucked his chin over your shoulder, his warm breath tickling your neck as he cradled you.

Oh dear lord.

"I..."

But apparently, he was done with verbal persuasion.

Before you knew what was happening, your world spun around you and you let out a squeal as Jimin all but lifted you up, with little effort, chucking you around for a bit. The next thing you knew, you were on your bed, slouching down.

"Omo," you blinked at your triumphant boyfriend.

"Good," he plopped down beside you.

"... Jimin," you shook your head, attempting to stand, but he quickly blocked your path.

You smiled at his antics but again, forced your way up. He grabbed you just as you were walking by, pulling you to sit down again.

"No."

"Yes," you stuck your tongue out. He should've known by now that you liked a challenge.

You stood, and he pulled you down immediately, seating you on his lap quickly and snuggling to your shoulder.

"Omo," you tried to balance yourseld, wrapping an arm around his neck as he just murmured into your skin.

Oh my lord, you nearly wimpered, but forced yourself to stand. You're boyfriend was lovely, but he was going to make you fail your exams.

Standing again, he tugged you down causing you to land on your back on the bed, and you giggled as you lay there, before noticing that he wasn't done. As you attempted agai

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter