Dorm-mates (V)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Another request from ARMY_BTOBsungjae! Fluffy current scenario time ><

~

"HOME!!!"

You jolted as the squeal broke you out of your daze. Had you dozed off?

"If any one needs me... Don't come to my room," Yoongi's tired voice asserted as he began towards his room.

"Hyung, eat first!" Jimin whined, closer. You blinked a few more times, registering the boys voices before you jumped up.

"Oh-" the boys rowdy behaviour cooled somewhat as they walked into the dorm, to you see you standing.

"She's here guys. Jimin, put your shirt back on," Jin commanded as the said one let out a squeal, apparently having gone all out in relaxing as soon as he set foot in the door.

"Perfect! Make us food," Jungkook jumped on to the sofa, way too energetic for any one who had spent another full day training.  "I'm so hungry!"

"ME TOO!" A mutual agreement was raised.

"Yah, lay off you biggots," Namjoon spoke. "She's tired too; remember our trainee days."

"Yeah, but she's living with us; she owes us."

All six members groaned at Jungkook's words, Namjoon even throwing a cushion at him as he dropped beside him on the sofa as the rest of the crew entered the living room to the commotion, Jimin apparently having found shirt. You were faced by all seven of them.

That's right, you were dorming with them. The legendary Bangtan Sonyeondan, the success story of Big Hit entertainment. The boys who raised from the small label to take over.

And you? A mere trainee with a dorming disaster.

"Annyeonghaeseyo Bangtan Sunbae-nims," you bowed low as you spoke, rubbing your eyes in effort to wake up. Despite having lived with them for months now, you never forgot to do so. Living with BTS was a massive deal and you owed them a lot for even agreeing to this - though how the company screwed up so much as to let a girl dorm with seven guys, you weren't sure. Still, it was either that or back to migrating every day from your home city.

"Stop doing that. We're all friends here, dormmates even," Suga facepalmed, on the way to the kitchen. "Though Kook seems to treat you like a maid..."

"Wae?" Jungkook complained at the personal attack.

"Aniya, it's no problem," you shook your head, your hair falling around your shoulders. "I'll cook."

"No," Namjoon shot daggers at the maknae who grinned smugly.

"You have been out all day, plus you're too hospitable. Like Jungkook-sunbaenim said; I owe you-"

"Sit down," a deep voice demanded, and you squealed as a pair of arms pushed you down to the empty arm chair.

Taehyung leant on the arms of the chair to trap you, his face too close as he hovered over you just a second too long to hide the mischievous glint in his eyes. Your cheeks reddened helplessly when he backed away, leaving you to struggle to right yourself as he spoke.

"You trained all day too; you look exhausted."

Despite his actions, your heart warmed over his concern. It was true; you had only got in about half an hour ago and had immediately collapsed on the sofa, failing to move since. You glanced around the watching boys.

"I'll cook, you sit," Hoseok decided, making his way to the kitchen.

"Yoongi, drop the ramen, we're eating properly," Jin called as he followed Hoseok to the kitchen, the rest of the 'family' dispersing appropriately, Jimin dashing for the shower.

You watched as Yoongi slouched back into the room before he collapsed between Namjoon and Jungkook, switching the tv on and somehow still starting a conversation with Namjoon over his latest composition. Once they began talking about music, you had learnt they seemed to get lost in the subject. You giggled as you noted Jungkook's immersed expression, sitting up straight at the first sign of music talk; he wasn't exactly a producer/composer just yet, but you could see the aspiration in his eyes as he listened to his cool hyungs talk. Their love for what they did really moved you; they never seemed to tire of discussing their passion.

Staying with BTS had been a lot easier than you had first thought. Admittedly, you assumed you'd be dealing with at least a little bit of an egotistical group, with their peaking career. But since you'd arrived, they had been nothing but welcoming; aside from a little bit of shyness and embarrassment at the start, especially on the maknae's part. You didn't really blame him, he'd been an idol since he hit puberty (and don't we know it gdi) so didn't exactly have much experience with girls. But even that subsided and now you could honestly say you had a strong friendship with them all.

"Hey," you felt an arm snake around your shoulders as someone took a seat on the arm of the seat. 

"Taehyung..." you smiled, shrugging his arm off as you felt your cheeks warm again. The touchy member only smiled happily, having no concern at all.

See, Jin and Jhope were the caring mother hens, Yoongi and Namjoon the protective tough brothers, Jimin the cute puppy that could easily become your bestfriend. Even Jungkook, though a little too infatuated by you at first, seemed to have slid into his role as mischievous little brother. They all had roles, and all were platonic. Where Taehyung was concerned however, it wasn't that simple. Though it hadn't surfaced right away, you knew now he was different. The starstruck feel lingered for him, along with nervousness and butterflies. Luckily, he seemed to share your interest.

It explained why you found him interwining his fingers with yours whenever he could, throwing an arm around you, shooting you smirks and grins secretly. You could've claimed it was friendliness, until last week where he had decided to kiss you without warning. You knew you were in deep when you kissed him back.

And so you became... well, you weren't entirely sure what you would call it. But it was definitely more than dormmates.

"How was your day?" he asked, flopping down in the invisible space next to you.

"V," you squealed side glancing the others as he relaxed, making him grin widely.

See, somehow, somewhere, whatever you were was decidedly kept secret from the others. It seemed obvious that it was easier that way, and you wouldn't even know how to begin if you tried to explain it. But... Taehyung didn't seem too worried about it.

"Taehyung," he corrected before frowning. "You didn't answer me."

His face fell, but you knew he was playing you like a fiddle when he pouted. Somehow, you fell for it any way.

"It was fine," you hushed him, smiling earnestly.

"But you look tired," he poked your cheek before grabbing your hand.

"It was mainly dance today so I'll probably sleep soon," you shook his hand off and he made a face again at the loss of contact. But it didn't last long as he threw an arm around you and sunk deeper into the chair, taking you with him.

"They're not paying attention," Taehyung asserted as you turned your head to protest, staring at you seriously and you suddenly noted how close he was. It was never good to get this close to V, you learnt that the hard way. No matter how many times you did, you couldn't help but admire his perfection.

"Fine," you tore your eyes away from his. "How was your day?"

"It was good," he smiled. "We're coming along well with the choreography, and I think my vocal trainer is finally somewhat satisfied. I'll have to work out more though," he stretched his legs out. "My legs ache."

You listened with a growing smile, noting how content he was despite his full day. They barely ever complained, and even when they did it was only jokingly.

"It's pretty natural to be tired," you chuckled, more at ease now. "I don't know how you do it everyday. Hwaitin

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter