Take Care (V)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​IM BACK! I'm so sorry for random hiatus, school yet again decided to fill my life ;-; Any way, I will finish these requests!!!

Request by ARMY_BTOBsungjae!

​~

You let out a sigh as you stacked another chair on the side, your motivation entirely gone as you slouched away.

Who invented Friday detentions any way?

You knew for sure, when you walked in just five minutes late to school that morning, that your tutor would be fuming, definitely setting some menial task as punishment. But didn't they have janitors for this? You looked around the messy room, half convinced a class of elementary students had been let loose in; chairs were strewn around the room, the desks were pushed out of place and there was even half a packed lunch mounted on the front desk. And that was after half an hour of cleaning.

A soft chuckle had you turning.

"I agree," Taehyung offered a small smile as he acknowledged your sigh.

Okay, so it wasn't all bad.

You instantly smiled, the voice being enough to motivate a little more energy. Thankfully, just as the teacher had demanded you to stay until the room was spotless, offering no explanation as to why the room looked like a bombsite, a late comer had joined you in your misery; the familiar quiet guy from your home room class who stood before you now.

Your gazes locked just a second too long, and as usual his eyes widened, shooting your a small smile before quickly looking away at the very moment you did. You hid your grin at his cute action; usually it was the girl to shy away, but in this instance you were both as bad as each other. That's probably why, after months of solid crushing, and even having many mutual friends, neither of you had made a move. Well, that's what your friends said any way. You yourself preferred not to jump to conclusions.

Still, that didn't stop you from smiling even wider as you realised you'd be spending the afternoon with him. Even though the past half an hour had consisted of you trying, yes tryng, to aid him in the toidying of the room. But whenever you got close to some heavy duty work - like brooming up or stacking chairs - he quickly relieved your dutties, taking the chair away, or ensuring you never had your hands full, all without much conversation. It was incredibly cute, but you were quicklu feeling spare.

Clearing your throat, you hurried forward, helping him lug the desks into position.

"Soo," you began, as he looked up again eagerly. "They really  actually have us cleaning the school up."

"Budget cuts?" he raised his eyebrows cutely, making you giggle at the probable accuracy of that.

"Maybe," you lifted another chair, but were swiftly left chairless as Taehyung took it away quickly, again stopping you from doing much at all.

"Thanks."

"No problem," he yet again failed to meet your gaze as the silence stretched out in front of you.  Your eyes followed him as he quickly stacked the chairs.

"What are you serving time for, friend?" you offered with another sigh, making sure he was busy before hurrying towards the broom that he had shoved at the other side of the room.

"I fell asleep in class," he chuckled at your wording, scratching the back of his neck bashfully as he paused in his tidying. "Math."

"Taehyung," you laughed, but it really wasn't surprising. 90% of the time, Taehyung was in his own world; something you had quickly learnt in your half-hearted attempts to get his attention.

Despite having mutual friends, you'd never really spent time alone; all the more reason why you were determined to avoid hours of silence.

"Wae?" he blinked, embarrassed. "I had no idea what they were teaching any way."

You only laughed more as you noted his genuine confusion, brushing up as you spoke. You couldn't work out if it was simply to avoid eye contact or if you were finally relaxed.

"You can't just sleep in class," you shook your head. "Definitely not in Mrs Kwon's class."

"I realise that now," he grinned, watching as you shoved the broom around the room, itching to take over. "What are you in for?"

"I was late," you explained, gathering the dust and crumbs into a corner. "Hence I was introduced into the child labour force."

He laughed again, and you cursed yourself for the lame joke, but to your credit, the flow of the conversation was more than you'd make with strangers. Taehyung being so quiet had forced you to speak up.

"At least we're not doing work," he shrugged, gathering the rubbish at the front.

"Hmm," you hummed, leaning on the broom as you stared at the clock.

Silence stretched out again, the two of you focusing on clearing the room, as you swept quickly subconsciously, wondering whether you should insist on going out after this. It was Friday, and you felt your stomach rumble. Quickly liking the thought you quickened your pace at cleaning, sneaking peeks at Taehyung every now and then who felt perfectly comfortable in the silence.

You were almost done before Taehyung finally spoke.

"Thirsty?"

You turned around to see him standing by the door.

"Assuming the cafeteria's open," he added, shrugging.

"Oh, yeah, sure," you spoke quickly, glancing at the clock. You were almost done.

He left quickly and you finished up with the broom, wondering if you'd really wasted hours ignoring your crush, quickly thinking up your plan to ask him to eat.

"What do I even say," you murmured, keeping your eyes on the floor as you swept. "'Hey, let's eat?'... but what if he's not hungry? Maybe I should just say I'm hungry... or ask him if he's hungry? Aish!"

Your brain storming continued, as you brushing got more and more aggressive. You really were no good at

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter