Bangtan Gang - Rejected (JungKook) [PART 1]

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Requested by ISpyASpider

PART 1- There will probably be 3.

"Hey what's up nerd?"

Jungkook groaned as he was shoved hard, smacking into the lockers he was previously looking through.

Here we go again.

"What's the matter?" the tallest guy grinned. "Not used to it by now?"

He grit his teeth at the older guys, cursing the day he joined this stupid school. Ever since he did so, almost three years ago, he'd been the victim of continuous bullying. Not just from these guys, but every random group he bumped into, from muggings to beat downs. It's not like Jungkook was a push over; far from it. He hadn't had an easy life, being a kid in care, and as soon as he had turned sixteen he had escaped the authorities through a legal loophole... He just happened to enter school after everyone had made their friends, and he was left to fend for himself. He preferred to be alone, which made him the perfect target.

"Get away from me," he shoved the guy back, but the bigger guy just grinned.

"Yah, I think baby face is getting brave," the others snickered at his words. "Maybe we should teach him a lesson."

Jungkook didn't have a chance to respond, before they were laying into him again, the air forced from his lungs as they kicked and punched him till he was sure he couldn't take any more.

How much more... how much more before I really am done.

* * *

Jungkook kept his hood on as he slouched along the deserted park space. His eyes stayed on the group ahead of him, keeping his distance as he observed them.

He hadn't been following the group for long; he wasn't even sure he'd spot them tonight. But as soon as he had, he had stuck close. This was exactly what he needed.

See, that last beating had decided it for him. Jungkook had had enough. Year of abuse would come to an end, and this was a perfect way as he saw it.

After all, who would dare to mess with the BangTan Gang?

It didn't take a genius to know not to do so. The gang had owned the area, since Jungkook had first moved here. They never went to school, not gthat Jungkook knew of, despite being as young as  17; even the youngest had dropped o at 15. They did what they wanted, when they wanted to do it and anyone who dared to stand in their way would face the wrath of the six deadly members.

Well, seven. If all went to plan.

Not that he didn't know of them already, but in recent weeks he had been... well, researching. Somehow, he had managed to shadow them without getting caught - even on some good days, for hours - which is more than most could do and live to tell the story after.

But today... he wouldn't just stay in the shadows. He was through with that.

"Whose there?!"

A voice cut through the silence like a knife. Jungkook gulped, cursing himself for getting lost in his thoughts and stumbling. But it was now or never. With one last breath, he stepped forward.

He had to hold back his awe as he observed the scene. The boys weren't that much older than him, but the mature look could fool you as other wise. One wore a mask, whilst the others tensed, with knives and guns pointed in his direction. Somehow, he wasn't even scared. The group analysed him as soon as he approached, a few poised for action as they narrowed their gaze.

"The are you doing?"

One of the few that stood relaxed shot at the boy, and his eyes flew to the face of the familiar member.

Suga. The second eldest, and the coldest. His wasn't as open as the rest, but cold, preferring to stay absent of all recognisable traits. He was all business; he didn't care much for fronts.

"He was following us," This time the masked one spoke.

Jungkook recognised him as J-hope, a familiar face to any authority. Hence, he preferred to play it safe.

"Who are you?" A less hostile, but still dark figure spoke, his orange hair making him recognisable as V - the youngest.

"He's just a kid," Jimin spoke, rolling his eyes at the others, but focusing his hard gaze on the younger. He may seem relatively harmless, but his tensed figure told otherwise. He was the muscle of the group.

"Answer the question," the leader finally spoke up, Jungkook's eyes flying to the front of the group.

This is it.

"JungKook," he spoke firmly, braver than he felt, as he pulled his hood down. "And I want to join your gang."

The boys seem to digest this, looking at one another, before breaking out in chuckles.

"Did he just say what I think he said?" Suga laughed, his eyes still cold.

"I think so," Jin, the eldest, spoke for the first time as shook his head out of pity.

"Baby-face wants to be in the gang?" V smirked, kicking an old spray can towards the younger. He flinched at the familiar nickname, but stared on all the same.

"Shut it," the leader spoke. "You're a baby yourself."

The orange haired maknae shot him a look.

"Guys..." Jin got their attention again, directing them to the waiting Jungkook.

The said one was observing, not sure of when to speak. He anticipated this reaction, and he was ready when the leader shot a question.

"What makes you think you have a chance?" he growled. "What do you even know about BangTan?"

"I know that you meet here every Wednesday," he responded immediately. "I know that your standard hideout in the abandoned building off the freeway north, and I know that you go much deeper than a gang. I know that you all travel together, and none of you have got anything left to lose. I know your brother gang, BAP, are just that; working with you, not your rivals as you pretend."

Silence resonates as the members take this is in, their eyes in turn going to the leader, shocked. All except V's, who go to stare at him like there's more.

"How?"

"I've been watching," Jungkook praised himself on keeping his cool, even as Jhope turned to him, turning his knife around in his palm.

"Thanks for that," he heard the smirk in his voice. "Time to plug the leak..."

"Chill," Jin spoke, but his voice was commanding, as everyone turned to him, and he in turn looked to the leader.

"You may be a kid," he finally spoke up. "But I don't think you'd be stupid enough to walk up here and let us know the reason for shooting you where you stand, unless you had a proper motive."

"I wa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter