Camping (Jungkook)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

This is a request from Taemins_LittleNoona! You and the boys go on a little field trip...

~

"... And they never saw her again..." Hoseok locked eyes with each of the members as he spoke the last sentence of his story, making sure to give you an especially long look.

You only stared back wide eyed over the fire, burrowing down in your fleecey jacket as the trees whispered in the quiet.

"Oh," Jungkook yawned loudly next to you, breaking the icey silence. "You're finished?"

Hoseok dropped the flash light strategically positioned underneath his face like a kid telling scary stories.

"That was a good story!" Hoseok defended, chucking a chip at Jungkook who only dodged with a chuckle.

"It wasn't even a little scary. Right guys?"

Jungkook glanced at your your fearful gaze, nudging you playfully, looking around the others as you all huddled by the campfire.

"Right," Namjoon agreed, looking completely unshaken as he stretched out fully, contrasting with most of the members.

"It was boring," Yoongi's chin leant on his hand as he threw a stick into the fire. "I heard it in middle school."

"It was alright," Seokjin shrugged, but you reminded yourself that he was a talented actor, and his gaze was just a little wid-eyed.

The other members were silent, swapping glances amongst themselves.

"It was kinda sc-scary," Jimin shrugged as he patted Hoseok's arm, but his facade was broken by his stutter as the others including yourself chuckled.

You had to admit, it was kinda scary, though Hoseok looked more scared by his own story than you were. But as your gaze shifted to your hand, fingers interlaced with another, you admitted why. Jungkook squeezed your hand with a reassuring grin, and it all went away.

"Okay!" Namjoon clapped, making the rest of the boys jump in shock causing more sniggers. "Let's do something interesting."

"Interesting?" you were somewhat relucantant as the guys looked around, though you probably should've expected it when you agreed to go camping with your boyfriend and his hyper friends. It was past midnight in a dark forest and you'd already been 'hunting' - by which you meant tying to track down the food bag that Taehyung had somehow lost rack of -, exploring and played several campfire games. You were hoping that maybe you could call it a night.

"How about we go into our tents?" Jungkook seemed to read your mind as he suggested this, as you leant against his cushioning coat.

"I think he meant interesting for all of us, not just you and your girlfriend," Taehyung piped up from his burrito-style-blanket next to Jimin.

"Taehyung!" Jin swatted at the kid, making him yelp, as your cheeks glowed and you looked at Jungkook who looked as awkward as you.

"No offence," he shot a grin that instantly made you smile back. They were mischievous, sure, but lovable, which is why you so easily became friends with them all.

"We're splitting them up," Hoseok reminded them, which was a fundemental of you being allowed on this trip; you got your own tent.

"Taehyung's an idiot," Yoongi announced, ignoring his protests. "But he's right, we should do something."

"Let's play hide and seek!" Jimin jumped up, suddenly full of energy.

"Eh," Namjoon shrugged. "Too childish."

"Manhunt!" Jungkook called, as everyone turned to him.

"Yes!" Taehyung was suddenly on his feet, along with Jungkook and Hoseok, leaving you looking around in bewilderment.

"Manhunt?" you squeaked, as the fire crackled, but the boys were already hyped at the game suggestion.

"We're in the woods," Yoongi seemed to approve, but didn't move until Seokjin hauled him to his feet.

"I'm not 'it'!" Taehyung suddenly yelled as you jumped.

Almost in sync, everyone quickly called out the same words.

"NOT 'IT'!"

Silence.

Everyone turned to you.

"It?" you squeaked from your position on the log.

"Fine, I'm 'it'," Jungkook murmured as he reached down, pulling you up as the boys whistled and sniggered.

"Our kid is a man," Namjoon confirmed, patting his back as Jungkook ignored the rest, turning to you.

"That means you hide, I find," he explained.

"You get a torch and whoever you can catch to help you," Yoongi tossed Jungkook a flashlight as the others agreed "No cellphones."

"Whoever is caught last, wins," Jin nodded, rubbing his hands together.

"Oooh," you nodded, a concern hitting you. "In a forest?"

"It'll be fun," Taehyung sang as he walked past you giddily. "Don't get caught and you won't become a hunter."

"Bet I'll find you first," Jungkook grinned as he leveled his gaze with yours, and you instantly saw his competitiveness.

"More like last. I'm great at hiding," you decided.

"Really?" he asked and you nodded. "So if you're not last, I get a tip... like, I sneak into your tent?"

You crossed your arms with a grin.

"Fine. You're on," you shook his hand as he smiled widely.

"GUYS STOP FLIRTING AND PLAY ALREADY!"

Jungkook chuckled as you bolted, rushing into the trees quickly.

* * * *

"Hey!" the hushed whisper had you turning quickly as you jumped away from the boy.

"Jimin?" you whispered, your eyes searching the dark.

You were pretty sure this game had been going for at least an hour, and so far you'd been doing well. You had only run into Taehyung - or rather, witnessed Taehyung screaming like a deep-voiced-girl as he sprinted away from your athletic boyfriend. You hadn't stuck around, but you were pretty sure you'd seen Jungkook rugby tackle him to the ground before you disappeared into the trees.

There had been a few close calls, where Jungkook or another member who you'd seen wih a flashlight was quite close, but all in all, you were impressed.

That'll teach Jungkook to bet with me...

But had you seen Jimin caught...?

"Neh," he smiled, stepping over a root as you narrowed

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter