Above All Else (V)

ONESHOT REQUEST SHOP - Irrevocable - One shot Collection (ft. BTS + others occasionally xD)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

​So I found time to do this request from TheBestJoo! I changed it a bit, hope you enjoy :D

​~​

"Taehyung, can you stop?"

"Stop what? What's your problem?"

"My problem?" you nearly hit your head on the library table. "You've been picking fights with me all morning!"

"Really?" The usually bright and cheerful Taehyung was far from it right now, as his dark gaze fixed on you. "You're the one who can't even look at me when I'm talking!"

"I'm trying to focus and you can't stop for just one second?"

"I haven't seen you since the last day of school," his tone was softer, but he was angry. "And you can't spare me a look?"

"Class starts in ten minutes, I need to prepare for this exam," you gritted your teeth as you tried to reread the words. You had a test next lesson and you had gotten no study time... he really wasn't helping.

Deep down, you knew he just wanted to spend time with you. You had both been too busy over spring break, preparing for exams... or so he thought. You were a little preoccupied, which explained your mood at the moment. But he just didn't get it.

"If its really so important. I just wanted to see you-"

"You know what, it is," you finally lost your temper, standing up as you banged yoru book on the table. "It is that important. I don't have time to be handling a needy clingy boyfriend right now, hear me?"

Taehyung's face fell instantly as you spoke these words, but you didn't take them back. It was exactly the right words to make him shut up, and you knew full well his insecurities over his attached personality. Your eyes stayed on him as he stood, leveling his gaze with yours and finally you could see the resignation in his eyes.

"Loud and clear," he muttered, keeping his eyes locked on yours as he gathered his things and strode away. You glanced after him, and it finally hit you.

Exhaling, you sat down, burying your head in your hands. It was all getting to be just a little too much. Where everything else was crazy in your life, Taehyung was your support line.

And you'd just sent him away.

* * * *

The rest of the day dragged by, and Taehyung stayed completely out of your way. When school ended you didn't know where to go; you certainly didn't want to return home and Taehyung was no longer an option. Though you didn't feel it necessary to always share your problems, it helped knowing he was there. And you didn't know if he would be now.

So instead, you ended up wandering the roads, hanging out in the park for a bit before taking your time walking. That is until you were interrupted by a loud horn. You turned your head in surprise as you recognised your dad's car.

"Damn," you murmured, straightening up quickly as the car raced towards you, screeching to a stop beside you

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter