HANJIN: THE FINALE

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

♦HANIEL♦

"You are so unpredictable, Haniel. You are driving me crazy."

My world stops right in front of the guy that I chose after all the dramas.

 

♦JIN♦

 "You are so unpredictable, Haniel. You are driving me crazy."

She doesn’t know how my heart melted at the moment she turned after I pulled her. My heart is still racing but my mind already stopped.

 

♦HANIEL♦

Driving you crazy? You don’t know how much I wanted to end this event just to go back to our country and confess my feelings for you.

 

♦JIN♦

I can’t wait anymore to say that you are officially mi-

 

♦JIN♦

 

“Wait.”

Waiting you…wait. “Wait, what?”

“I still have an event to go. Can we talk later?” She asked and slowly pulled out her arm to my grip.

I puffed a small laugh and put my hands to both sides of my waist. “Really, Haniel? Can’t you just come with me? You know that I booked a flight right away just to see you but you’re just going to make me wait until the event is done?!” I am seriously disappointed with this scoundrel.

She rolled her eyes and crossed her arms. “You just ruined my plan, bastard! So, you better wait for me so we can talk.”

“Plan? What plan?”

“You don’t have to know. You already ruined it! Just….just let me go for the last time okay? I really need to attend this event.” Then she walked to the entrance and…LEFT ME!

“Look at this scoundrel! I flew to Hong Kong just to watch you go? Wow. How thoughtful I am! Aish! It’s a waste of money!”

“I said wait for me! It will only last for 3 hours.” She shouted without even looking back at me.

“3 ING HOURS? Are you serious, Haniel? Hey! Haniel! Go back here!” I screamed but she just waved her hand and ran when she finally entered the event hall.

I think I need to contemplate if I still want to start this relationship!

Just kidding! I.REALLY.WANT.HANIEL.

 

FLASHBACK

 I still cannot forget Seven’s face when he asked a support from me yesterday. He is just good looking rich man but I know that I am more worthy to Haniel.

However, fate is not in favor with me. Maybe…I need to accept now that Haniel and I are not meant for each other.

 

While they are taking the road to forever, I am preparing to face my life without Haniel. And the first thing? I need to convince Mr. Yang to give us the promotion of their new artists.

 

Hyo and I went to Mr. Yang’s office to discuss our proposal before. I need to ace this or else my first step of moving on will just going to up.

 

“If we fail today, treat me an ice cream. I need to do what normal girls do when they need to move on.” I whispered to Hyo while we are on the elevator.

She tapped my chest hard enough to make me cough a little. “Head on our A-game, bastard. We need this project. If we fail, I’d rather spend my cents to your funeral.”

I chuckled to Hyo’s threat. I am now amazed with Raze’s toughness for loving this tigress.

 

When we got to the 24th floor, the receptionist immediately assisted us on the conference room. There, we met Mr. Yang’s secretary. She shook our hands and asked us to sit down. The receptionist butted in again by asking if we want something drink. We requested for water before she excused herself.

The secretary, who has a name Bomi, told us that Mr. Yang is just talking to one of his producers before we can start the meeting. She distributed the profiles of the members of their new girl group. This is the first time that we saw their full information. 

Hyo and I looked at each other and nodded with agreement. We planned the right treatment for the girls.

As Bomi talks on and on, we simply learned that this group is pursuing hip hop and electronic music which is quite different from the girl groups who debuted on the first half of the year.

“So, that’s all the backgrounds that you should know. I explained it so that you won’t ask Mr. Yang with those frequently ask questions. He only given 30 minutes for this meeting so he hopes he will get all the things we need to know before our company will sign a contract with you.”

“30 minutes? We are not informed with the time. Can’t he give us a little longer?” Hyo argued. Demanding for at least an hour.


“I’m sorry but he has also another appointment after this.” Then before Bomi can go on, another assistant entered and told us to be ready because Mr. Yang is already heading towards the conference room.

“I’ll do all the talking and you just need to support me, Jin. We can do this.” Hyo said and she typed some important notes to her laptop.

 

Mr. Yang greeted us cheerfully but when we already sat at his conference room, his expression suddenly changed and shifted his attention to me.

“Ms. Hyo, I would like your boss to discuss me everything since he wasn’t in a good condition last time.”

“Oh…of course. Mr. Kwon will discuss all the details that you need.” Hyo turn around to me with nervous eyes.

She gave me all the notes that she prepared for our presentation. Before I say ‘thank you’, she gave me deadly glared and whispered, “Do your best, bastard.”

I am nervous but I need to prove that I am the boss and I need to do everything for my people, for my company and for my…moving on.

 

After 30 minutes, Mr. Yang stood up from his seat without asking any questions. He just let me talk wearing a blank face. I never saw any agreement or disagreement reactions. This moment made the whole conference room silent. If only this place has zero decibels, they can already hear my fast heart beat.

“You can use this conference room as long as you want. Just talk to my secretary if you have questions. I would be glad if you do because I want this project to be perfect while working with your company. Congratulations and I am excited with the outcome. Please make my new artists famous.”

 

Hyo and I keep on jumping because of happiness when Mr. Yang left the conference room.

“We got it, Jin! We got it!” Then Hyo hugged me.

“You better treat me better today as your boss, Hyo. I granted your wish.”

“Huh? No. You don’t know how I tried to stop my vomit to flow when I called you formally a while ago. I treated your with respect so that’s enough. Don’t ask for more.”

“Crazy witch. Anyway, call your lover now and tell them to start the design that I approved so we can check it after three days.”

 

Hyo instantly informed her boyfriend with so much joy. I am just looking at them until I started to hear their cheesy punch lines that made me feel disgusted about their relationship. I decided to let them talk and sit back to my chair.

I reviewed our proposal just to make sure if everything is going on our plan. When I am about to read another page, a group of boys suddenly crashed to the conference room.

Hyo and I are surprised as well as them.

“Ow…we’re sorry.” They apologized and acted that they are going to leave until one of them greeted me.

“JIN! Don’t you remember me?” He walked towards me and asked for shake hand. I still cannot recognize him but I accepted his hand greeting. He sensed my strange reaction that’s why he finally blurted his name. “Dude, it’s me! Lei! Heaven’s boyfriend!”

“Ow…I forgot. It’s been a long time since Heaven introduced you.”

“It’s okay! No biggie. I’m just glad to see you, man.  Anyway, Heaven told me that she saw you last time. She said that you are sad because Haniel is not here. Don’t worry, man. It won’t take long. She will be back soon. They just need-“

“I know bro.” I tapped his shoulder and gave a fake smile. “I already accepted the truth. I am happy for Haniel and Seven now. I’m starting to move on.”

“Move on? Why are you saying that? And are you sad? Are you not happy with Haniel’s achievements? Don’t be selfish, man. Heaven and I survived, remember?”

“Wait, I don’t understand. What are you saying?” What does this guy saying? He is starting to piss me off.

“I thought Haniel alreadt told you? Haniel and her team flew to Hong Kong for Seven’s wedding and for the film festival.”

“Seven’s wedding?”

“Yup. It was sudden because of their business. He married the daughter of their family’s business partner. Heaven said it was the daughter of a Chinese car company.”

“He did not get married with Haniel?”

“Haniel chose you. How come you don’t know about this? How about Heaven? She did not say anything about this? Ow…that prankster! Heaven played a prank on you.” Lei sniggered and shook his head. “ What-

“HYO! Book me a flight to Hong Kong and please take over with our operation. I need to get my last chance!”

“Go ahead. Don’t worry with operation. Raze and I can handle this.” Hyo pushed me out of the conference and threw my bag to me. “Time is running. I’m already calling the airport for your flight. This is your last chance, bastard. Don’t ever come home without getting her back!”

♦♦♦

 

♦HANIEL♦

 

I cannot fully engage myself to the event. This is one of my dreams that came true but the thought of Jin waiting for me outside the venue is ruining my attention!

I keep on tapping my fingers at the arm chair and changing my sitting position. I cannot concentrate!

“Do you have stomach problems? Do you want to use the rest room?” Dash joked while his attention is on the awarding. He is sitting on my right side.

I heavily sighed and massaged my forehead. “No, I’m okay.”

“You’re not. You keep on twisting on your chair and I find it disturbing.” Armi whispered who is sitting on my left side. “Do you even know who won Best in Animation?”

“Huh? Do they already announced it?”

Dash and Armi gave me strange look.

“Like five minutes ago?” Armi said. “Hey, what is happening to you?”

“Use the rest room now. I will fire you if you do something disgusting at this prestigious event.”

“Guys…I don’t have diarrhea. Jin is outside. I don’t know why he suddenly popped out here in Hong Kon. He is so eager to talk to me.”

“Love diarrhea.” Dash uttered witty word

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter