XX: JIN

Why Can't We Be [UNDER EDITING BUT CAN STILL READ]
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

                                        JIN

 

I know that I don't have any rights to tell what Armi done to me but I just can't take it anymore when people kept on accusing me that it was always my fault.  

 

To tell you honestly, I am ready to move on with Armi. To create new memories...to make my feelings for Haniel fade away.

 

However, everything went fast and all I did on that night was...to rushed her to the hospital for immediate medication. 

 

It was our 5th anniversary. I took one week vacation and left Europe to celebrate our special day. I went to her apartment immediately and cooked her favorite pasta. I set up the dining area into a romantic one. I bought red roses and put some of the petals around the place. I also bought scented candles and lit it. 

 

I messaged her, I lied and asked her if she could go to her house and check some of important papers that I handed to her before so that she can check it for me once I needed the information. She responded with agreement. 

 

I, who thought that everything was going to be great, punched my fist to the air with glee. That time? I was so in love with Armi. That night, I wanted to ask if she is willing to come with me to Europe and start a new life.

 

However, everything changed when horror came to her face when she saw me. I thought it was an expression of someone who missed her boyfriend so much. I was wrong. She trembled. She uttered words with nervousness. 

 

I walked infront of her.

Hugged her.

Greeted her with, 'Happy Anniversary.'

 

She lost her mind and cried with fear.

 

I just got alarmed that there was something when she finally broke into tears. I kept on asking why. But she just kept on apologizing. She kneeled down and pleaded to forgive her. 

 

When she was about to say the reason of her burst out, she suddenly screamed because of pain. I helped her to stood up but she just leaned on me.

 

Because of frustration, I shouted at her to tell me what happened. I held both of her shoulders to look at me. However, my eyes widened when she showed her hands with full of blood. 

 

I lifted her up in bridal style and went we straight to the hospital.

 

When we got there, she still kept on saying sorry even if she was already at patient's bed and pushed by the nurses to the emergency room.

 

With all the tears ran down to her face...

To all the 'sorry' repeated on my ears...

To the blood flowed down to her legs...

 

I finally understood everything.

 

I finally felt the pain of being cheated.

 

When she was healed, I visited her. She was already at her apartment...resting until she can recover.

 

However, my presence did not gave her a peace of mind. She repeated the same things that she said before. 

 

I sat beside her bed and stared at her. I still can't believe that this girl done something that she shouldn't. Despite of what she had done, I still can say that I am willing to love her and forget everything. 

 

I put down all my pride and said things that I did not ever said to any of my girlfriends before. But things were too rough to fix especially when she said,

 

"I did not expect that we are going to stay long and we are going to survive the long distance relationship. But Jin, I never took everything seriously because I know you are deeply in love with someone else and not with me. I had multiple secret relationships while we are together. I am sorry, Jin. I never had a relationship like this that's why it is hard for me to fool myself that I can only have one relationship."

 

"Who made you pregnant? Why did you trusted him so much to let him do this to you?"

 

"My first ex-boyfriend. He came back and we met last two months to chill but I passed out. I woke up beside him . We had ."

 

"Armi. I've been sincere since I started dating you. Yes, I used you to move on with Haniel but I tried to be the best for you because I thought you should be taken seriously. My love for you is true. I never dated someone in Europe even if I have bigger chances to mess with hot girls. But I always think of you. Because you deserve to be treated well. I was surprised, Armi." My eyes were burning and tears wanted to fall down. I am really hurt. I stared at her until she bursted out again.

 

"I am sorry, Jin. Please give me another chance."

 

I don't want to give her another chance but who am I to be cruel? This was my karma.

 

I gave her my answer and we tried to fixed our relationship. I gave her all the attention that she deserved so that she can only look at me and forget every douche bags hitting her.

 

Even when I went back to Europe. I kept on checking her 24/7 through skype. Everything went fine and I kept what happened as a secret. Armi deserves to have a happy relationship. I should be the one to do that.

 

Our happy romance did not lasted. When I came back again from Europe, which unfortunately was Haniel's birthday, she came back from her dirty business. And worst? She cheated on me again with the same man who impregnated her before. I caught her at the bar kissing another man. The and me had a fight. He passed out with my punches but I still lost the fight. Cheated by your girlfriend with the same guy was not a simple affair. Armi unconciously chose him. 

 

On that same day, she al

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter