Nine – 2PM’s Comeback

A 9PM Love Story

Yoona recalled the conversation she had with Tiffany a few days ago as she threw herself on her single size bed. 

“Yoona, who sent you home last night?” Tiffany’s voice startled the younger girl.

“Eh? What are you talking about, unnie?” She replied, sounded a bit shaky. Tiffany was still staring at her with those burning gazes. Yoona had a hunch that this had to do with the Nichkhun drama.

“Don’t play dumb now, Yoonggie. I saw you, with a guy.” The eye smile princess crossed her arms and leaned on the wall. “A guy we all know you shouldn’t be with.”

Yoona the air, calming herself, “It wasn’t intentional, unnie. H-He was helping me last night. Please don’t tell Taeyeon unnie. She would explode.”

“I hope whatever happened that night stays as it was. Fullstop. You know better than anyone else, Yoona. We all had agreed to support Yuri.”

As Yoona squirmed in her place, Tiffany had a satisfy smile on her smile. She knew that the lovely Yoona won’t go against her words. Especially when it came to the eight girls. Yoona would do anything for her sisters.

But, to her surprised, Yoona retaliated, “I don’t see the point of acting this way, unnie. Yuri unnie is a big girl, we are all big girls. I-I don’t want to tolerate with any of these drama anymore. I grew sick of them. I-I..”

Yoona paused as Tiffany looked at her with disbelief. “You don’t understand, Yoona. We made a promise to her. This isn’t just a drama. This is about her heart, her ego, her pride. Don’t ever say those words again, Yoona. Or I’ll tell the others about who walked you home last night.”

She sighed inwardly, lying with the pink sheets wrapped around her body. Her body ached as she just got back from a CF shooting. She was planning to take a nap when she heard Sooyoung’s yelp.

Her eyes felt heavy but she got up to see what happened. She reached the living room to find Sooyoung, Tiffany and Seohyun there.

“What’s wrong?” Yoona rubbed her eyes wearily. She saw the look of Sooyoung’s face and it made her worried.

“Yuri’s gone.” Tiffany told her. “She was supposed to come back after her Invincible Youth’s filming but it has been two hours.”

“What about Sunny unnie?” Seohyun asked.

“She went straight to visit her sister, remember?” Sooyoung replied, wandering back and forth. Yoona understood completely why Sooyoung was being so restless. Yuri had never behaved this way unless something awful happens.

“Oh, crap.” Tiffany’s face fell. All the three of them diverted their eyes on her. “Today’s Music Bank’s recording.”

Sooyoung closed her eyes while the two maknaes gulped down in fear. This could only mean one thing. She went to confront him.

“We need to stop her, unnies.” Seohyun held Tiffany’s hand tightly, with terror written all over her face. The calm maknae was now in a panic attack.

“But, Sooyoung and I have schedule in like 10 minutes. And you too, Seohyun. With Yonghwa-sshi. While Yoona just got back from a shooting. She must been dead beat.”

Yoona inhaled silently. She felt like she needed to do at least something for Yuri, “It’s okay, Fany unnie. I’ll go find her.”

“But, Yongg-“

“Don’t worry, Sooyoung unnie. I’ll be fine.” She assured her sisters.

Tiffany walked over to Yoona, observing her face. Yoona was obviously tired from her hectic schedules that day. The black marks under her eyes and her swollen face spoke for everything.

“Are you sure, Yoona?” She looked at her with concern while Yoona nodded, beamed slightly. “Okay then but if anything happens, call me asap, alright?”

Yoona went to her room to change her clothes into baggy pants and a loose sweatshirt. She grabbed her black cap from the white closet and made her way out of their dorm.

----

“Now I can sleep at ease.” Wooyoung heaved a relief sigh as the boys went to the backstage, sweats ran down over their bodies. The others laughed in agreement. They finally made their successful comeback with the song “I’ll Be Back”.

“Good job, guys. Congratulations.” One of the staffs greeted them and they bowed politely, mumbling thank you to everyone who was there.

“But we still have Inkigayo and Music Core, right?” Junho groaned as they reached the corridor, heading to their own dressing room.

“Yeah, keep yourselves together, boys. We have so many things to do.” Their manager chirped happily. “Oh, Nichkhun! A producer wants to see you, come with me.”

Nichkhun followed him and they both disappeared in the junction. The rest of the boys walked to their room until a figure stopped them.

She was wearing all black and her face was hidden underneath her cap. As she looked up, all of them gasped except for Chansung. He stared at her with disgust.

Taecyeon was the first to speak up, “Yuri?”

“Hey, guys. Your song is awesome. And what an amazing performance you did there. Splendid, as usual.” Yuri said, trying to sound casual.

“What do you want, Yuri?” Chansung asked harshly, ignoring the fact that she was older than him. Junsu and Junho kept their heads low while Wooyoung smiled awkwardly. Taecyeon peered at the maknae and sent him a threatening look.

She sighed, there was no need to pretend anymore, “I-I want to see Nichkhun oppa.”

“I’m going to the bathroom.” Junsu suddenly declared. Truth was, he didn’t want to involve with the fight as he could see that Chansung was so heated. He left them and Junho hurriedly followed him.

“Why do you want to see him? So you can go and break his heart again?” Chansung retorted mercilessly. “I always thought that you’re a great woman for him and I was wrong. You’re such a two faced sl-“

“Enough, Chansung.” Wooyoung cut in before he dropped the bomb. “Yuri-sshi. I didn’t mean to be rude but I’m sorry. We can’t let you see him. The break up really killed him and now, he is coping with it. Just please, don’t ruin everything.”

Yuri’s eyes swelled up with tears hearing those words. She knew, she shouldn’t be doing this since it was her who put the fullstop on their relationship. But, she needed to know if Nichkhun and Victoria really an item.

“Yeah, can’t you see that Khun hyung is doing just fine without you, Yuri? Leave him alone.” Chansung spat her.

Yuri braved herself up to ask them, “Is it true? About him, and and, V-Victoria unnie?”

Chansung replied sarcastically, “Glad you ask. They’re happy together.”

She felt a pang on her heart to his answer. Her chest felt heavy and she suffocated. She needed her girls to calm her down but right now, in front of the three guys, she was alone.

“Leave. Don’t show your face in front of us again.” Chansung said coldly before walked past her, hitting her shoulder, causing her to fell down.

Wooyoung gave her a sympathetic look and left. Yuri found that it was hard to breath. She felt so embarrassed that she hoped a hole would form on the floor and swallow her in.

Being the gentleman, Taecyeon reached out his hand to pull her up on her feet. As he saw her wet face, his eyes softened. He squeezed her shoulder, “Everything’s gonna be find. Just hang in there, okay?”

The poor girl wiped her tears and gripped the hem of her t-shirt.

----

She was relief to past the security and swiftly, Yoona strode through the empty corridor. Her head turned hastily before bumping into someone.

The person she ran into lost his grip and his phone dropped on the floor. Yoona ducked to help picking it up but froze instead. Slowly, she got up with the phone in her hand, staring unbelievably at the picture.

He snatched it away from her and pursued his lips into a single line. Keeping his phone is his jacket, Nichkhun still had make up on his face. He just finished discussing a project with a producer while the rest had gone for their personal schedules.

“Khunnie oppa.” Yoona muttered vividly, more like asking him for further clarification. But Nichkhun had different view about this matter as he faced her with a serious face.

“Don’t, Yoona. Don’t make it worse. She doesn’t need to know.” He said and left her dumbfounded.

Yoona rested her back on the wall, trying to process everything she had seen just now. Her head felt like bursting and she really needed a rest.

But, there was one thing she was so sure of, Nichkhun never really change the picture.

----

“What now, hyung? I’m so tired, I want to sleep.” Junsu whined with his annoying high pitched voice to their manager. They were about to rest for the night when he woke everyone up.

“Don’t worry. I have some good news. You’re gonna love it, come.” He pushed Junsu towards the living room where everyone had gathered.

Wooyoung sat beside Junho whose head fall onto Taecyeon’s shoulder. Nichkhun stood, leaning against the wall while Chansung blinked a few times but eventually failed to resist the sleepiness.

‘Chansung, you really shouldn’t tell lies.’ Taecyeon thought as he remembered their day.

The manager cleared his throat, gaining everyone’s attention, “Like I said, I have some good news for you. Since you have worked so hard for the comeback, I decided to give some reward. I’m gonna set a blind date for each of you.”

His words finally revive them as the six boys widened their eyes in shock. He smirked, knowing that his boys were so thrill about it.

----

She counted them and as her eyes halted on the last ninth girl, she beamed. “Girls, sorry for taking your sleep time but I believe I have an announcement to make.”

“An announcement? What are you talking about, unnie?” Taeyeon shot and the rest just nodded. “Don’t tell me we have to postpone our comeback again?”

Mumbles and groans were heard from them before their manager finally lifted her hand up. “No, girls. Actually, this is a gift for your hard works. A blind date.”

Sunny’s jaw dropped and Jessica almost fell from the couch. Their reactions were bewildered and baffled.

“So, who’s in?”

Yuri closed her eyes before opening them back. ‘This is it. The perfect distraction.’ She thought. So, she raised her hand and smiled, “I’m in.”

Photobucket

----

A/N : An update! Sorry that there's no couple moment here but believe me, the next chapters're gonna be so much fun xD heheh wait patiently :p