Three - Win Win

A 9PM Love Story

“Unnie!” Yoona shrieked as she saw Yuri was immersed in the latest Cabi Song’s MV. Without hesitation, she snatched away her laptop from Yuri’s lap.

“Yoona-ahh!” Yuri exclaimed as she begged for it back. “Give it back, please.”

“No, unnie. This is mine.” Yoona hugged her silver MacBook tightly. “I won’t give it to you. Besides, what do you think you’re doing?”

Yuri frowned when Yoona was firing laser through her eyes. “I-I ‘m kinda miss him.”

“Unnie!” Again, Yoona shrieked with misbelieve in her eyes. She was shocked to hear those words coming out from the very own  Kwon Yuri’s mouth.

“What is happening in here? Yoona-ah, stop yelling. Taengo’s not here to take care of you. I got chores to do and Jessica is just too lazy to help me.” Tiffany who seemed to come out from the kitchen with her apron stepped inside the room.

“Fany unnie, look at this.” Yoona showed her laptop to Tiffany and she gasped after seeing the Youtube’s page.

“Yuri-ah!” She widened her eyes with hands on her hip. “Absolute no - no. Okay?”

“Fannyyyyyyy.” Yuri pleaded Tiffany with her infamous aegyo but she was ignored. Tiffany was now leaving the room followed by Yoona.

‘Tch. So mean >.<’ Yuri thought.

“Yoona, whatever happens, never give her your laptop, okay?” Tiffany warned Yoona and went into the kitchen to continue doing her errands.

Yoona nodded and sighed. As she turned back, a figure behind her made her startled and she almost fell down on the floor. Luckily, that girl grabbed her wrist.

“Hyoyeon unnie!” She said as Hyoyeon laughed while clasping her hands, apologizing. “Thank god, I didn’t fall or else you’re gonna be scolded by Yuri unnie.”

“Sorry Yonggie.” Hyoyeon smiled sheepishly, admitting her fault. “But, why are you sighing, dear? Something’s wrong?”

Yoona pouted at her big sister. “Unnie, Yuri unnie is missing Nichkhun oppa. She kept watching the Cabi Song’s MV. I’m so upset with her. She was the one who ask for a break up.”

“Yoona-ahh, that’s typical for someone who just split up with their lovers.” Hyoyeon murmured vaguely.

“I know just what to do.” Sunny who appeared from nowhere seized Yoona’s MacBook and went to Yuri. The two of them just watched the aegyo queen with her scheme.

“Yuri-ah. I have something to show you.” Sunny’s voice echoed across the living room. Yoona and Hyoyeon was wondering what Sunny was up to but comprehended immediately after hearing Yuri’s yelp.

“Sunkyu! Get out now. I hate you!” Yuri cried as Sunny came out of the room with an evil laughter. Hyoyeon joined in her joy after seeing the picture Sunny had shown to Yuri.

“Khuntoria wave.” Yoona muttered and smiled along with the two devils.

----

Taeyeon ate the last piece of her sandwich and burped before chuckling. “Thank god no one’s here.” She talked to herself.

“You’re dork as always, Taengo-ah.” Someone came into her dressing room and to her surprise, it was Tiffany. She put her Coco Chanel bag on the makeup table before sitting next to it.

“Fany. What are you doing here?” Taeyeon asked her as she wiped her hands with a white handkerchief.

“Just checking on you. I’m so bored in the dorm. Jessica won’t bother to help me at all.” Tiffany let out her frustration while Taeyeon laughed.

“So, Taeyeon-ahh. How was it?” Tiffany blurted out a question.

Shrugging her shoulder, Taeyeon stood up to reach for her green cardigan and put it on. “Well, since the camera is rolling, I can’t help but to act nice to him and vice versa. Still, I haven’t got any chance to pull a prank on him. He sure knows how to protect himself. Sticking to the sunbaes.”

Tiffany nodded understandingly, “Don’t worry, I’ll help you.”

Suddenly, a knocking sound was heard and Shinyoung, another Win Win’s MC greeted Tiffany. She was followed by Wooyoung who looked annoyed to see them.

“Ahh, Tiffany. Long time no see.” Shinyoung shook Tiffany’s hand dearly. Meanwhile, Wooyoung rested his back on the wall with his arms crossed.

“Jang Wooyoung-sshi, how are you doing?” Tiffany put on her ‘mask’ in front of the comedian. “How’s 2PM doing? You know, we’ve been waiting for your comeback.”

“Oh, Tiffany-sshi, I never thought that SNSD is our fan.” Wooyoung said sarcastically.

“Of course we are. Who doesn’t love the sweet, beastly idols? Especially, Nichkhun-sshi. He’s a charming when it comes to how to treat a girl well.” Tiffany replied in the same monotone. “You look handsome by the way.”

 “You look good too, Tiffany-sshi. I guess, those doctors knew what they’re doing.” Wooyoung paced forwards before flashed a fake smile to her. “No heart feeling. Just kidding, ya know.”

Feeling offended with Wooyoung accusing her getting plastic surgery, Tiffany jerked something from her bag. Taeyeon who was beside her, smirked as she saw what was Tiffany up to.

“Well, Wooyoung-sshi.” She reached out her right hand. “I can’t wait for your next comeback.”

Wooyoung knew that Tiffany had something up her sleeve but if he ignored this handshake, Shinyoung will be suspicious. Therefore, half-heartedly, he returned the handshake and flinched as he felt something cold on his hand.

‘Dammit.’ He thought. ‘It’s sticky.’

He tried to pull his hand but Tiffany grasped it firmly, making sure that all the glue was now sticking to his hand. Finally, she released his hand and showed her eye smile, causing Wooyoung to clench his fist.

Shinyoung who watched the idols smiled and opened . “Wooyoung-ahh, let’s go now. We need to check on the script again.”

“Have a nice day, Jang Wooyoung-sshi.” Tiffany waved at Wooyoung with a smirk while Wooyoung on the other hand mouthed ‘You just wait’ and walked on without closing the door.

Taeyeon roared with laughter as they left the two girls alone in the room. “Fany-ah, you’re amazing. His face is so amusing. But of course, he can’t do anything, not right in front of Shinyoung unnie.”

Tiffany held her stomach and cracked along. She always found that he’s cute but not this time. His face looked like a stink fish. “Oh, my stomach hurts. This is so fun. That’s why, Taeyeon-ah, you need to trick him as I did just now. In front of the sunbaes, so he can’t do anything in return.”

While they enjoyed their first victory, a man passed by the room.  He was wearing a black shirt and jeans. Becoming aware of him, Tiffany stopped laughing.

“Taeyeon-ah.” She called her friend. “That man who passed by with food in his hand, isn’t he 2PM’s manager?”

Taeyeon spaced out for a while but gradually exchange evil grin with Tiffany.

----

“Hyung, what took you so long? I’m hungry.” Wooyoung whined as his manager placed the plastic bag on the table. “If you’re a second late, I’m turning into Chansung.”

“Please don’t remind me of that hunky bear. I had to meet your stylist before coming here.” The manager grinned widely. “Here’re your chicken wings.”

Wooyoung ruffled the plastic bag recklessly and took out his favourite chicken wings. He dipped the wing in the sauce and opened his mouth widely before chewing it. his lips, his eyes suddenly blurred.

“H-Hyung, where did you buy this food?” He looked at his manager eagerly, fanning himself with his own hand.

“That usual stall nears KBS hall. What’s wrong?”

“It’s so...” He panted. “ SPICYYY.” 

His manager laughed at him and handed over a bottle of juice. Wooyoung gulped down the orange juice and suddenly spitted it all out.

“It’s SALTYYYYYY.” He cried while wiping his tears. “The food’s spicy, the drink’s salty. Hyung, help me get rid of these nasty taste. My taste bud is burning.”

Across the room, at another table, the duo was enjoying their food while watching a funny show. The show they called ‘Jang Wooyoung’s troubled relationship with the chicken and the orange juice’.

“Wooyoung-ah, where’re you going?” They heard his manager yelled as Wooyoung made his way to the exit. His stuck his tongue out because of the fiery taste of the chicken which he couldn’t handle.

TaeNy covered their mouths as they laughed hysterically, watching that poor boy they had played prank on. Taeyeon almost fell down because of his run while Tiffany kept punching the table.

Little that they knew, Wooyoung caught a glimpse of the happy girls and noted himself to seek revenge after he settled his problem.

'Just wait, Tiffany Hwang.'

Photobucket

----

A/N : Hi guys! LOL I never update this fast, but nowadays I got bunch of ideas for this fic. So, as promised, here you go. Some Woofany moment. Sorry that it's too little. And Khunri won't appear any sooner since I wanted to show the interactions betwen the minor pairs beforehand. Don't worry, this is still a Khunri fanfic. Sorry for any typo or grammar mistakes.

I'l try harder next time xp Oh, JunHyo and ChanSoo will be coming soon. Leave some feedback!