Seventeen – Thinking of You

A 9PM Love Story

Sunny walked into the room to meet a nervous looking Seohyun buried in a pile of clothes on the floor. She called out, “Seobaby?”

“Unnie!” Seohyun exclaimed as she tried to stand up and took a step only to stumble on her crumpled black shorts and fell down, on her face.

“Seohyun!” Sunny charged forward, biting back a laugh as she helped her little sister and dragged her to the bed. The two ladies sat at the edge of the bed with Sunny finally burst into laughter. After a few seconds, she stopped and took a deep breath.

“What are you doing, Seohyun?”

Pouting, Seohyun peered around her messy room, “I don’t know what to wear.”

Sunny gave her a curious look, “What’s the occasion?”

Smiling shyly, Seohyun quickly grabbed a pillow and buried her face onto it as Sunny shrieked and shook the maknae’s thin body, exclaiming, “Seohyun! Spill everything now!”

“Someone asked me out.” She said in a muffled voice, her head was firm on the pillow resisting Sunny’s attempt to pull her up. Sunny groaned and proceed with Plan B, tickling her little sister that resulted with Seohyun laughing uncontrollably and ended falling from the bed.

“Oh my god! Who? Seohyun! You better tell me right now!” Sunny was practically jumping on her feet trying to get answers from Seohyun while the young lady sat on the floor, her legs was crossed. She had a wide smile on her face which just made Sunny dying to know.

Clasping her hands together, Seohyun replied, “I’m not sure if you’ll approve of him, unnie.”

Sunny sat down next to her and wore a confused expression, “Why?”

“Because he’s –“ she paused and took a deep breath, “I really like him and when he asked, I was jumping over the moon, unnie.”

“But?” Sunny gave her a pointed look.

Sighing, she answered, “But he’s the enemy.”

“What do you mean?”

“It’s Junsu oppa.” Seohyun looked down, her fingers fiddling with her lilac pajamas top. She had a guilty look on her face and Sunny couldn’t help but cooed at her cuteness. She wrapped her arms around the younger’s slump shoulders and gave her an encouraging smile.

“Seobaby, I’m sure Yuri won’t be mad at you.” Sunny said gently, “You’re her little sister and your happiness means so much more than this vengeance nonsense.”

“You think I should tell her?” Seohyun asked, there was some sort of vulnerability in her voice.

Sunny played with Seohyun’s brown curls, “Well, I think you should tell the whole world, sweetie but everything is up to you. It’s your life, Seohyun. You do whatever you think is right and I’ll always be here for you. As well as the rest of the girls.”

With her eyes welled up, Seohyun buried her face on the crook of Sunny’s neck and breathed a handful of thank you. Sunny giggled before pulling away, her eyes lit up, “Now let’s pick something cute for your date!”

---

Yuri shuffled in her bedroom, her hands were busy flipping everything up; her drawers, her wardrobe and her make-up table. She was too occupied searching for the gold box she knew she kept here somewhere that she didn’t notice Yoona was standing at the door, calling out for her, “Unnie?”

“What?” She snapped, still going through her third drawer, grabbing her blouses and tossed them to the floor.

Taken aback at her reaction, Yoona asked carefully, “Are you okay?”

Yuri waved her off without answering and proceed on her search. Sighing, Yoona walked in the room and sat at the edge of their queen bed, saying “You’ve heard about Seohyun, right?”

“What?” Yuri asked absent mindedly, “Oh yeah. I know about her date with Junsu oppa.”

“How are you feeling about that?”

Shrugging, Yuri turned and faced Yoona before taking a deep breath, leaning on the white drawers, “I’m happy for her. I knew she was ecstatic that Junsu asked her out. She’s our little girl, Yoong. I would never get mad at her.”

Smiling, Yoona nodded, “Well, that’s good because Junsu oppa is a sweet guy and after that horrible first date with Minho, Seohyun deserved so much better. No offense, unnie.”

“Please, Yoong.” Yuri chuckled, shaking her head, “I don’t even like that guy.”

Yoona beamed and clasped her hands together as she was about to utter something that probably hurt Yuri, hesitated, “And you do know about the others, right?”

Blinking, Yuri gave her a teasing smile, “You mean about you and Taecyeon oppa?”

A red tint creeping up her cheeks and Yoona denied it tooth and nail, “No! We’re just friends. I’m talking about those potential couples like Sica unnie and Jaebum oppa, Hyoyeon unnie and Junho oppa and even Sooyoung unnie with that Chansung.”

Yuri walked over her and plumped to her right, “I know, Yoona. I’m not blind. Well, I don’t know. I guess I was a bit mad at first but come to think of it I have no right to resent them. It’s their lives and if being with those guys made them happy, I guess I’ll just have to be fine with it.”

“And Nichkhun oppa?”

Hurt flashed her eyes and Yoona regretted bringing him up in this conversation as she quickly dismissed it, “I mean, you don’t have to answer it, unnie. I’m sorry I-“

“It’s fine.” Yuri formed a small smile, “I’m so confuse right now. I miss him. I do. So much. But everything he said last time broke my heart. Still I couldn’t stop thinking about him. His gentle smile, his sweet words and his handsome face. God, Yoona, I’m still madly in love with that guy.”

Yuri brought her hands to her face, beginning to sob as Yoona softened at the scene in front of her. She wrapped her hands around Yuri and patted her back softly, “Oh, unnie.”

The sobbing continued and Yoona whispered tenderly, “Everything’s gonna be fine.”

---

The alarm clock blazed as Nichkhun stirred in his sleep, his body wrapped under the white bedsheet. Groaning, he half-opened his eyes and reached for the blue clock sitting on his bedside table, shutting it off. It was eight in the morning and Nichkhun had a shooting for the variety show today. He would be shooting the very last episode of Khuntoria couple on We Got Married.

It was a bit sad honestly. Last night he was texting Victoria, reminiscing their funny incidents during the shooting. At the same time, he couldn’t get Yuri out of his mind. He was aware of the date happening between Junsu and Seohyun but he didn’t really mind. Junsu deserved to be happy and frankly, he believed Yuri and him also ought to have their own bliss ending.

Blinking, Nichkhun stood up and grabbed his towel, headed for a shower. After an hour, his manager came and the two of them went to the shooting place. They spent a day there and when night came, Nichkhun and Victoria had just finished their last scene with wide smiles.

He was about to go home when he saw in a distance, the beautiful tall lady approaching his car. Cladded in an emerald green silk dress that went just below her knee, she beamed, “Hey Khun.”

“Vic.” Nichkhun leaned on his white sedan, returning the smile, “Aren’t you going home?”

“Not yet.” She shook her head, “Can I talk to you?”

“Um, yeah sure.” Nichkhun shrugged, “What’s wrong?”

“Are you seeing anyone?

Taken aback by her question, Nichkhun blinked before clearing his throat. He saw the woman in front of him fidgeted in her place, a shy smile plastered on her face. He opened his mouth to answer but none came out.

Seeing his reaction, Victoria waved him off, “I’m sorry if I seemed eager. I was just wondering, that’s all.”

“Oh.” He replied, “Well, actually I just got out of a relationship.”

Her face fell but a second after, she forced a smile, “I see.”

“Why are you asking this, Vic?”

“I was just-” She stumbled on her words before taking a deep breath and looked him in the eyes, “I like you.”

“What?” Nichkhun widened his eyes, astonished at her sudden confession.

“I mean who wouldn’t, Nichkhun? You are the sweetest guy I’ve ever met and you treated me like a princess. You care for me and you made me laugh every time we talk and-and you have the cutest smile and the most dazzling eyes. Without even realizing, I started to like you.”

She stared at him, her cheeks reddened. Nichkhun froze in his place before running a hand through his brown hair, “Wow. Vic, I-”

“You don’t have to say anything, Khun.” She cut his words off, “I just want you to know since this maybe the last time we see each other comfortably. I want to thank you for everything you had done.”

“I appreciate your feelings, Vic. I do. And I sincerely care for you but not more than a friend.” Nichkhun said softly, guilty all over his face.

Hearing the words, Victoria looked down as her heart tightened. She composed herself and gave Nichkhun a small smile, “I kind of expect that reaction from you. I mean, you just got out of a relationship. Do you still love her?”

“With all my heart.” Nichkhun nodded. “And I’m planning to get her back.”

Chuckling, Victoria stated, “Well, she’s a lucky woman to have someone that love her so much.”

“I’m really sorry, Vic.”

“No, Khun. I’m sorry too.” She blinked fast as her eyes began teary, “I wish I have someone that will love me that much.”

Nichkhun felt at fault that he had to break her heart but it was the only way. He couldn’t keep leading her on if he wasn’t planning to be with her. That would be unfair. He stepped closer and offered her a hug, “You will meet someone who will do anything for you, Vic. You deserve it for your kind heart.”

They pulled apart and wished each other luck, their hearts were finally at ease. 

---

A/N: Another update :) One or two more chapters left hehe thanks for reading loves <3 

p.s Is there any JaySica shipper out there?

p.s.s Yup, I'm working on them next ;3