Six - The Party part 2

A 9PM Love Story

Junho was sitting alone when Chansung came to him with a handful plate of food. ‘How can he be like this?’ he thought.

As he was about to open his mouth, a blast of music was heard while the lights went off. After a few seconds, Junho saw a petite girl stood under a white spotlight, looking ready to rock the party.

He couldn’t see her face but judging by her glamorous outfit, Junho figured who she was.

“This is a special performance for our awe-some not to mention good looking sunbae. Super Junior oppas! Congrats on your newest album, Bonamana.” She screamed in hype mood and the popular song, Bonamana started to echo in every corner of the hall.

The guests are cheering and dancing along as Hyoyeon made her way in the crowd, shaking her body along with the dance steps which were inspired from Kim Yuna’s ‘Dance Macrabe’ performance.

Junho couldn’t help but smiled, admiring the hardworking idol. He completely forgot about the whole revenge thing as he waggled his head, immersed in the song.

A loud cheering struck his ears and he opened his eyes quickly. Upon seeing what was happening, he frowned. Kyuhyun had dragged Eunhyuk, the Super Junior’s dancing machine on the dance floor. He smiled shyly at Hyoyeon before dancing along with her, looking perfect together.

“Yeah! That’s our HyoHyuk! SME’s ultimate dancing King and Queen!” Lee Teuk who was holding the microphone declared as a matter of fact, causing the guests to roar with laughter.

“Junho-ah. You’re upset, aren’t you?” Chansung nudged him. “They even have a couple name that everyone approved.  What about you? HyoHo? HoHo?”

“Shut up.” He grunted as the heartless maknae snickered. Clenching his fist, he headed to a quiet corner where he won’t be seeing Hyoyeon’s blushing smile or Eunhyuk’s cheerful face.

----

“Ugh, I’m dying.” Wooyoung the tap, refreshing his face with the cold water. “I really shouldn’t eat those spicy kimchi and that last piece of meatball before coming to this party.”

Regretting his act, he cussed Chansung mentally for stuffing the food in his mouth that evening. They were playing truth and dare game, and he should had chose ‘truth’ rather than doing a ‘dare’.

He held his stomach, walking out of the men’s toilet. Hearing a giggle, he stopped, examined the corridor until his eyes halted on two girls ; Jessica and Tiffany.

The two girls were oblivious of his appearance there as they continued chatting. Wooyoung could hear a vague sound from the hall ; the rest of the guests were having fun while he kept going back and forth to the toilet.  And just now was his third time.

“Ah!” Jessica exclaimed after reading her phone. “Gotta go. Donghae oppa wanted to see me.”

Tiffany pouted as the blonde girl hopped happily, heading to the fountain. She turned around and in a mere second her smile changed into a scowl.

The two of them stared at each other and as their eyes meet, some unexplainable feeling flutters in their stomach, something they never felt before. Wooyoung was the first to look away while Tiffany cleared .

“You owe me.” Wooyoung broke the silence. “Twice.”

She walked forward, “Come on, 2PM boy. You wouldn’t hold grudge on a girl, will you?”

“Stop smiling like that, you annoyed me, SNSD girl.” He glared at her.

“Not as much as you disgusted me, 2PM boy.” Tiffany leaned closer and whispered to him.

His ears were as red as tomato as Tiffany laughed cheekily, enjoying this very embarrassing moment of Jang Wooyoung.

“Are you guys dating secretly?” Someone suddenly showed up from the hall.

“Oh!” Tiffany flinched.

Wooyoung tried his best to smile at the guy, “Siwon hyung.”

He stepped forward, narrowing his eyes to Wooyoung. “You didn’t answer my question yet. Are you guys dating secretly?” Siwon smiled, raising his eyebrows.

“NO!” They cried in unison. Wooyoung peeked at Tiffany with loathing and she did the same too.

The Super Junior’s member burst into laughter. He then wrapped his arm around Tiffany before winking at her. “Thank god. I thought you’re going to take my mushroom away from me, Wooyoung-ah.”

“Oppa!” Tiffany slapped Siwon’s stomach playfully and Wooyoung could see how she flushed over his words.

They whispered at each other and laughed. He felt sick watching how Tiffany flirted with him. It wasn’t like he had anything against Siwon ; well, he is a nice guy but the way he felt into Tiffany’s trap irritated him.

Just then, his stomach rumbled again. “Oh crap.” Wooyoung quickly ran to the toilet to take another go.

----

The cold breeze brushed past his hair. Nichkhun sighed heavily as his eyes became slightly teary. He never thought that it would be this painful.

For all these times, he assumed that he knew what pain is. That even when they broke up, he believed he could handle it. He tried to avoid thinking about it for the past few days.

Maybe, that was why he never actually realized he was suffering too. Even though Victoria seemed to make he felt happy, it wasn’t the same feeling as Yuri gave him before. Victoria made he smiles and laughs.

But Yuri was different. Yuri made him felt as if the world was his. When she touched him, he couldn’t felt his legs.  When she-

His thought was disrupted by a sound of footsteps. Ignoring them, he stared to the vast night sky. “Ni-Nichkhun oppa?” He heard a soft, husky voice calling from behind.

That voice. He missed it more than anything. Turning around, Nichkhun gasped quietly. Yuri was standing in front of him, wearing the same face.

Gradually, she smiled sincerely. “Now, isn’t this so typical of you, oppa?” She tilted her head.

“Wh-What do you mean?”

She giggled cutely. Nichkhun didn’t realize that a smile crept over his face as Yuri stood beside him, admiring the same sky above them. “You always enjoy staring at the sky every time you feel troubled.”

 “Yeah, you’re right.” Nichkhun nodded in agreement.  “Remember when you sneaked out of your dorm just to gaze the sky with me? I almost got myself into trouble when your manager found out. He thought you ran away or something.”

They chuckled, evoking one piece from hundred of their sweet memories. Nichkhun and Yuri looked at each other in the eyes awkwardly. How could they forget?

It was over.

Nichkhun peered away, feeling stupid of his words.  He stole quick glances through his shoulder and saw Yuri’s calm face. He melted again.

Fighting with himself, Nichkhun was determined this time. He needed to tell her how he felt. He really can’t take this crap any longer.

“Yu-..” Before he could finish his word, Yuri’s phone rang loudly, causing her to startle. She answered the phone casually.

“Hello?”  Nichkhun watched her smiled. Somehow, he felt hurt because he used to be the reason behind Yuri’s sweet smile.

“Yunho oppa!” She exclaimed. “I knew you would call me. Miss me already, huh? How’s Japan?”

Nichkhun gritted his teeth as he heard Yuri laughed blissfully. “Oppa! You’re so full of yourself. But, you’re right. I miss you too, oppa.”

Yuri, as if she didn’t see Nichkhun who was standing beside her, walked away merrily, heading inside. Nichkhun could hear her indistinct laugh before the door shut.

It was too late now. He knew it.

He lost her.

----

“Are you feeling bad, Yul unnie?” Sooyoung asked Yuri who was still peeking through the window. Unwillingly, she stood there as Nichkhun stumbled on the floor of the balcony.

“Soo, this doesn’t seem right. Of course I feel bad. For both Yunho oppa and Minho.”

“Well, I think that’s the best thing you could do, Yul-ah.” Taeyeon patted her shoulder. “You saw him doing the same thing before, right? You guys need to move on.”

Seohyun stared on the ground, saying “ I understand how Yuri unnie must be feeling. Even I feel sorry for Nichkhun oppa.”

“I know but what else could we do?” Sooyoung began to lost patience. “You’re the one who asked for this, Yuri. A revenge.”

The three girls looked at her, smiling. “Come on now, Yuri. We’re gonna miss out Yesung oppa’s kkab dance. You, might as well join him. Let’s go.” Taeyeon grabbed Yuri’s hand and all of them went inside.

Photobucket

----

A/N : I'm pretty sad that one person unsub this fic :/ Nevertheless, I'm thankful :) hehe I hope you enjoy this update. I've been having writer's block with this fic. Comments!