Ten – Blind Date

A 9PM Love Story

“Yuri?” Jessica stared at the black pearl along with the others. They couldn’t believe that she would volunteer herself for the blind date.

“What? It shall be fun, right? I mean, we’re all too busy with works and this blind date is a great getaway from all these stress.” Yuri became rather defensive.

“B-But, Yuri, are you sure?” Tiffany asked her in a wary tone. “This is just for fun and not because of you-know-what, right?”

Yoona stayed silent in her seat as she held a really big secret to herself. She wanted to tell them but she just didn’t know how.

“You-know-what what?”

All of them flinched as they totally forgot the fact that their manager was still with them. Taeyeon quickly played her role as the leader, making up excuse, “Nothing, unnie. It was just a silly joke. You know how stupid we can be with jokes, right?”

“Okay, then. So, are you in this or what?”

Yuri stood up and walked to the center, “Girls, come on. This is gonna be so much fun. It’s our only chance. We really need to meet up with boys since all of us are single, right?”

“All of us?” Sooyoung mocked and glanced at Seohyun in a teasing way. The maknae’s pink flushed red as she became the target of their manager’s laser’s shot.

“W-what? No!” Seohyun knew they were poking fun at her for her “We Got Married” show with CN Blue’s Yonghwa. “We’re just friends!”

“Right.” They snickered, making her felt more embarrassed.

“Enough, girls. So I take it that you’re all in this.” She looked at them carefully, one by one. “The next question is, who’s gonna be first?”

“Me!”

“Me!”

Hyoyeon and Yuri screamed in unison before exchanged looks. Sunny laughed seeing their quick reactions to the question, “God, you’re that desperate?”

“I don’t know about Yuri but I am that desperate.” Hyoyeon whined. “I want to get marry and be a good wife and have 5 kids. That’s the dream, you know.”

Seohyun seemed to disagree with her unnie, “But, unnie. Didn’t I tell you? My mom said if we, woman, get married to early, it slows us from reaching our goals or doing what we want to do.”

Hyoyeon rolled her eyes, “I know, Seohyun. But not everyone is as patient as you. I’m already late!”

“Hyo, no! I want to go first, okay?” Yuri chimed in with a dissatisfy look.

The two of them started bickering on who get to go first while the others cheered on. Seohyun and Yoona were the only ones who kept quiet.

“Alright, alright. Settle down, now. Yuri and Hyoyeon, you two can be the first. No need to fight. I’ll arrange everything for you.”

“Really? Wow! Thanks, unnie!” Hyoyeon shouted and hugged her.

“But, who’re our partners?” Yuri asked. Their manager smiled mysteriously and shrugged. She then left the exhausted girls guessing about Yuri’s and Hyoyeon’s partners.

----

Junho could feel a tingle in his stomach, remembering the manager’s words regarding the blind date. He wanted a girlfriend so badly and the idea seemed to be a great start for him.

The others couldn’t hide their enthusiasm too as they talked about it on their way to the next debut performance in MBC’s Music Core.

“I can’t believe he’s willing to do this for us.” Wooyoung shook his head. “I mean, he is so mean when it comes to girls. Wow. Just wow.”

“Hey! I heard that!” Their manager yelped from the front seat of the van.

They laughed and Junho suddenly asked, “Wait, what if our dates is one of them?”

Chansung pondered for a second before opened his mouth, “Well, then it’ll be a once in a lifetime chance for revenge, right?”

“The heartless maknae has spoken.” Wooyoung . Chansung who sat at the back row strangled Wooyoung from behind. The Jun bros joined in and just smacked them randomly.

Taecyeon and Nichkhun were the normal ones as they ignored their so called fight.

----

Hyoyeon was dressed in a cute knee-length light blue sundress, looking bright as ever. She turned to her right and met Yuri’s flawless face. She wore a patterned short jumpsuit.

“Ready?”Hyoyeon asked, short to which Yuri responded with a nod and a wide smile across her face.

“Let’s roll.”

The two girls walked to the car with the manager and headed to a fancy, luxurious restaurant. Everything had been arranged by the manager and they would get to enjoy the date in peace as the restaurant’s supervisor assured of their privacy.

“We’re gonna be separated?” Hyoyeon looked around the amazing interior design of the restaurant. They had their own room to enjoy dinner.

“Of course, you silly! This is a date not a school gathering.” Yuri replied, a bit annoyed. “Ooh, I’m so excited to meet my date.”

Hyoyeon snorted as an evil idea popped in her head, “I hope your date is that retarded Chansung from 2PM.”

Yuri smacked her arm and shot a glare, “You!”

The dancing queen giggled and soon after they made their way to their respective rooms. Hyoyeon mouthed ‘good luck’to Yuri who was at the opposite end and went inside. Her date hadn’t arrive yet much to her dismay.

She sat on the chair, the table was full with food. There was a beautiful candle in the middle, “So much of a date, huh?”

Suddenly, a guy walked in the room, frantically hung his coat and he was holding a bouquet of flower, “I’m so sorry. I didn’t mean to be late. I went to buy you some flower and I – Hyoyeon-sshi?”

Junho couldn’t believe his eyes as Hyoyeon was sitting in front of him, looking so mesmerizing. Hyoyeon’s eyes widened and she cursed herself inwardly. ‘Great. I trolled Yuri and it got me back. Just my luck.’

The atmosphere was too awkward for the two of them. Hyoyeon even thought to just leave but when her gaze fell upon the flowers, she softened.

Clearing , she spoke, “Why are you standing there? Please, sit.”

Junho smiled sheepishly and took a sit facing her. Their eyes met and he could feel his stomach doing a flip. He broke the stare and handed her the bouquet. They were daisies, her favourite.

“I hope you like it.” Junho rubbed his neck as Hyoyeon smelled them.

A smile formed across her face, “Thanks. They’re my favourite.”

Rubbing his hands, Junho was so nervous to start a conversation. He didn’t know what to say to this beautiful girl sitting in front of him.

“So.” Hyoyeon put the bouquet down, “I heard your new song. So catchy.”

Junho chuckled, “Really? Thanks. But, I never thought you would listen to it. I mean, after what happened.”

“Well, you know what they say. Keep your friend close and your enemy closer.”

His face hardened as she uttered the word ‘enemy’. Hyoyeon noticed his reaction and realized her mistake, “But, let’s put that aside. Our managers gone through a lot for this date so as for tonight, we’re dates, alright?”

“Okay.” He replied, short but his face glowed as Hyoyeon beamed.

----

“You’re in the same college as Seungri, right?” Taeyang smiled, his eyes formed a crescent.

“Yes, Taeyang-sshi. And he’s such a nosy prick.”

Taeyeang laughed, his head waggled a little, “I can totally see that, Yuri-sshi.”

Yuri was so pleased when she entered the room a few minutes before to find Taeyang waited for her. She had been a fan of him for his talent in singing and dancing. Taeyeang even made a successful debut as solo artist recently.

They talked throughout the night as Yuri really enjoyed his company and so did he. For once, she managed to forget about her ex and just immersed in the joy being in a date with Taeyang.

“Erm, Taeyang-sshi. C-can I call you oppa?” She boldly asked, tho’ her face was red.

Taeyang was a little surprised but nodded anyway, “Of course, Yuri-ah.”

Yuri’s face lit up and she flashed her one billion dollar smile and the night went on with the two of them exchanging numbers so they could arrange a second date.

----

“Why shall we pick him, hyung?” Wooyoung was feeling unsatisfied with Junsu’s order to fetch Junho after his blind date. “Khunnie hyung?! Are you even listening?”

“Eh? What?” Nichkhun snapped from his dazed as they walked along the street. It was empty much to their relief. “Sorry. What did you say?”

Wooyoung slapped his forehead, “Forget it. I wonder who his date is.”

“Lee Hyori sunbaenim? Junho always likes her, right? Or or, could it be that rookie Sistar’s Bora? She’s a hot topic these days. Hey, I think it’s- AWWW!”

Nichkhun suddenly stopped causing Wooyoung who kept rambling behind him hit his back and fell. Wooyoung looked up for some help but Nichkhun just froze with his back still facing him.

“What the-“ Wooyoung got up and ready to burst on his hyung. “Hyung, what is your problem? I’m talking to you, Nichkhun hyung! What are you looking- oh my god, isn’t that Yuri?”

“I- yeah. It’s her.” Nichkun stuttered. The two of them eyed her when suddenly a man came out of the restaurant and she looped her arm into his.

Wooyoung peered over his shoulder and saw Nichkhun’s grim face, “Okay, that’s it. Get into position.”

“What?”

The clueless Nichkhun soon was dragged by Wooyoung to hide behind a pillar not too far from Yuri. They watched as the man opened the door of his car and gestured Yuri to get in.

“Who’s that? I can’t see his face from here.” Wooyoung grunted and Nichkhun just nodded in agreement.

Frankly, he was confused. Seeing Yuri with another man. Now he finally understood how Yuri must had felt when she saw him and Victoria that night.

“Hyung, do you want me to throw rocks at his car? What a show off! I have an amazing aim, you see.” Wooyoung focused at the man who was now in his car, ready to set off.  “Nichkhun hyung?”

And as he turned to his back, Nichkhun was still staring at them, clenching his fist tightly that his knuckles turned white, resenting and wondering who the hell that man with Yuri?

Photobucket

----

A/N : Hello there! *waves* Wow, what a great responses guys. I'm so touched! *sniff* By the way, I know a lot of you must been expecting more rather than this sloppy update. But fear not, peeps. I have wonderful ideas coming along :D Wait patiently ^^ And comments <3