Five - The Party

A 9PM Love Story

“Would you please hurry up?” Wooyoung shouted from the living room while watching TV with Taecyeon. He was dressed in a black tie suit, and seemed like he was ready to party all night long.

Taecyeon remained silent as Junho came out from his room, followed by Chansung. Both of them too were wearing tailored black and white suits.

“Why I have to come along?” Junho pouted at Wooyoung as he sat on their red couch. “I wanted to watch Spongebob marathon!”

“Because I said so. And Chansung needs someone to stop him from being a glutton and ruins everyone’s night.”

Hearing Wooyoung’s words, Chansung scrunched his nose. “I don’t need anyone to babysit me. I’ll behave.”

“Right.” The other man with buff body, Taecyeon, smirked meaningfully.

“Hyung, aren’t you bored staying at the dorm?” Junho asked him. “Why won’t you come with us?”

Taecyeon shrugged. “I don’t feel like it.” He got up and went to the kitchen to drink some chocolate milk.

The others tried their hardest not to look at each other because they kind of knew the real reason why he didn’t want to enjoy the night with the boys.

After a few minutes, Nichkhun finished grooming and he sorta marched across the living room. His ‘Thai Prince’ nickname wasn’t for nothing because he looked as if he really came from the royal family.

“As expected from the prince himself. You look good, Khun.” Taecyeon who was wiping milk stain on his lips, praised him.

 Chansung rolled his eyes but no one noticed his rudeness. It was rare for Taecyeon to compliment someone. Well, it was Nichkhun, after all.

The Thai Prince everyone adores, smiled. “Thanks. Too bad Junsu hyung is too tired from his schedule. I thought about dragging him so he can lose up a bit.”

Taecyeon nodded in agreement. “Yeah, but let him sleep for tonight.” All of them stared at the purple door near them living room where their oldest friend was sleeping soundly after a tough and long day of working.

“Okay, let’s go now, guys.” Nichkhun led them to the door.

“Have fun.” Taecyeon spoke lazily, lying on the couch and changed the channel randomly until a show which featuring one girl group caught his attention.

His eyes narrowed to one particular girl, still tall and beautiful as ever. Taecyeon sat and bend his body to take a closer look of the charming girl who was now laughing.

“She should be there; at the party.” He told himself before turn off the TV.

----

Jessica paced quickly to find her little sister in the crowd. “Oh my gosh! Where is she?” She grunted as she can’t seem to find Krystal among the unfamiliar faces.

It was when she heard a soft laughter that she turned around and found her. “Krystal!” She exclaimed and gave the cute girl a back hug.

“Unnie!” Krystal slapped her big sister’s shoulder before giggling along. The rest of the f(x) members were there too, the beautiful Victoria, the cute Sulli, the cool Amber and the charming Luna.

“Sica unnie! You come at the right time. We were just talking about Vic umma.” Sulli pulled Sica’s hand closer to them excitedly.

“What? Did she gain 10 pounds because of Krystal cooking?” Jessica laughed.

“Unnie!”

“Alright, alright. I’m just kidding. Tell me now.” She pinched the now pouting Krystal.

“Vic umma is inviting Nichkhun oppa to the party!” Smiling widely, Krystal told Jessica the one and only news she would never expect.

“And 2PM will come too!”

“Can you believe that? They’re willing to come here because of Vic umma!”

“Yeah, I always wanted to meet them personally.”

Jessica stood there, didn’t know what words she should utter as her face stiffed like an ice. Of course the girls were too thrilled to notice her expression. Victoria was smiling happily and Jessica noticed her cheek tinted rose pink when Sulli kept teasing her.

“Err.” Jessica who realized what big news it was, excuse herself to tell her girls. “I need to go. See you later.”

After a few seconds or that was how it felt, Jessica who was panting managed to find the girls. “Girls, I have a he-uge news to tell.”

“What is it?” Tiffany who enjoyed watching Gossip Girl asked eagerly.

“Yuri-ah.” She faced Yuri while the girls waited for the so called huge news. “NichkhuniscomingtothepartybecauseVictoriaunnieinvitedhim.”

“WHAT?” The girls exclaimed as she spoke too fast and none of them understand her.

Jessica took a deep breath and opened . “Victoria unnie is inviting….”

Just then, her voice trailed off as a loud music was piercing their eyes, signifying that a special guest had come. Turning their attention to the front door, Yuri gasped and her heart felt like exploding. A very handsome guy was smiling sweetly to the girls who surrounded him, the one she really missed.

“Oh crap.” Jessica muttered as Sooyoung exchanged worried looks with Tiffany.

Behind them, Yoona was a little disappointed when she saw the special guests who were greeting SNSD’s manager.

“I guess he’s not coming.” She mumbled.

“What are you mumbling about, Yoona?” Hyoyeon asked her.

Shaking her head hastily, she said it was nothing.

----

“Appa! You’re here.” Victoria couldn’t hide her enthusiasm seeing her ‘husband’. “And you guys too. Thanks for coming.”

“Sure. No problem.”

“It’s nice to see you, Victoria-sshi.”

“Yes, and nice to see there’s a lot of food here.”

Junho smacked Chansung’s head who then frowned because of embarrassment. “Sorry about that. Our Shiksin loves food than he loves me.”

“Like I’d want to love someone who claimed to be the next Rain.” Chansung scoffed. “In your face, Lee Junho.”

Victoria chuckled, “Never mind. I’m used to it. Chansung is like the male version of Sooyoung. Oh, speaking of her, the SNSD is here too. Would you like to say hello to them?”

“They’re?”

“I thought they’re not in Korea?”

“Why didn’t you tell us earlier?”

“Guys, chill. I know you can’t wait to meet them.” The gullible Victoria laughed again.    

Nichkhun cleared his throat as he was nervous. It was too soon, he wasn’t ready to face her yet. After a few seconds, he was shaken off from his thought as he felt someone’s arm loop into his. Turning to his right, Victoria was smiling shyly.

“You didn’t mind, right?”

Letting out a soft chuckle, Nichkhun beamed to tell her he was fine with it. Junho stole quick glances at them as Wooyoung rubbed his head confusedly. What was going on?

“Let’s go, Appa.” They walked together to the amazed crowd with the three boys tailing from behind.

----

Yuri’s heart sank. The view was too unbearable. Too heartrending. She clasped her hands tightly and stared to the blue sapphire floor. Today was a special day for her Super Junior oppas so she had to be happy for them.

She felt warmth fingers on her back, pushing it slightly. “Stand up straight.”

A gentle tap on her chin. “Chin up.”

“And smile.” Seohyun was now standing in front of her, curving up Yuri’s lips with her two thumbs.

“We’re here, remember?” Yoona squeezed her hands. “Soshibond.”

The eight girls circled Yuri and held hands. As the leader, Taeyeon needed to take charge when one of the members fell apart.

“Yuri-ah. Show no sorrow. You should have fun too.”

Those simple words, those simple gestures, made her smile. They were right. She’s the Black Pearl, the one who always in high spirits.

She nodded thankfully and made her way to five boys who was playing near a beautiful fountain. She spotted the one she had been looking. The flaming charisma. Yes, he’s the right choice. If Nichkhun showed he moved on already, she too must accept the fact that there’s no ‘Khunri’ anymore.

“Hey.” She patted his shoulder.

“Yuri noona.” The boy grinned, blissful to see his crush, Kwon Yuri talked to him. She was the one who talked first. He couldn’t be happier than anyone.

“Would you like to dance with me?” Yuri acted her first move. She jerked his wrist and dragged him to the dance floor. The DJ was playing a slow song ; If You're Not The One by Daniel Bedingfield.

‘Perfect.’ She thought.

Yuri flustered as the handsome boy put his left hand on her waist, yanking her forward and their faces were inches away.

As if the Goddess of Winning was on her side, Nichkhun was watching with a deadly glare he couldn’t control as they waltzed, immersed in each other’s gazes.

Photobucket

----

A/N : Hi! Yes, yes, I know. I'm sorry for not updating for so long. I'm busy with my hectic life right now. But I managed to squeeze some time for updating this story! And again, I'm sorry. This chap is a crap. I mean, it's boring, right? Don't worry, part 2 will be coming soon if you're willing to wait patiently :P Pretty please?

Comments!