Thirteen – Pajamas Party? Part 2

A 9PM Love Story

A bead of sweat rolled down his forehead but he didn’t dare to move an inch as he felt the piercing stares coming from the two petite girls in front of him. Wooyoung was seated on a chair while the two stood, arms across their chests.

He squeaked, “I just want the picture back.”

“Well, you could have asked nicely, Jang Wooyoung!” Tiffany replied harshly, wanting to smack his stupid little brain. “But of course you choose to sneak into our dorm. You guys are a bunch of erts.”

Wooyoung rebutted, “Hey, we are not erts! And for your information Miss Hwang, there’s nothing to look at, anyway.”

“Excuse me?” Tiffany asked in a defensive tone.

“Yeah, you heard me. Yoona and Sooyong are just walking sticks. The rest of you are all midgets. Short legs are a big turn off. The only one worth watching is Yuri but she’s losing tone these days. If I want to sneak in into girl groups’ dorm, it will be SISTAR’s dorm. Not you girls!”

Taeyeon gasped, “You are so disgusting.”

“What? I’m telling the truth. You – OWW! WHAT WAS THAT FOR?”

“For being such a ert.” Tiffany spat after hitting him on his head. “I can’t believe I was friend with you before.”

Wooyoung smirked, taking her insult as a compliment to satisfy his pride, “Well, I’m irresistible.”

The girls shot him a dry look, feeling disbelief of what he had just said. In such situation, Wooyoung really had some guts to be boastful about him. Frowning, Tiffany muttered, “You are so disgusting for being this low.”

Wooyoung’s face hardened from hearing her statement. Face facing down, dejected, he murmured, “You don’t have to phrase it that way, Fany. I’m just trying to help.”

“What do you mean?”

Sighing deeply, Wooyoung stared at her, “I just want this whole thing died down. The dispute is going nowhere. Nichkhun and Yuri need to get their heads in this matter and settle it at once. This isn’t just about the photo. You were my friend, Fany-ah. You know I’m better than this.”

Tiffany and Taeyeon exchanged looks, taken aback by his answer before clearing their throats. Of course they knew him well. Filming together for variety shows and performing in music shows had closer their friendship – well before the rivalry happened. Wooyoung can be playful but deep down he was actually a kind guy.

“There are still other ways, Woo.” Tiffany murmured, flustering for calling him by his nickname. “But not like this.”

Wooyoung was about to disapprove when Taeyeon suddenly gasped, her eyes widened. She looked shocked as she was staring at her phone. Looking up with a distressed expression, she uttered, “Manager oppa is on his way here.”

---

The three of them sat awkwardly in the room. Hyoyeon and Sunny were at the edge on the bed while Junho was fidgeting on the chair. Hyoyeon peered at him, feeling fuzzy. She remembered the night of their blind date and she admitted that she was having a really great time. It was just that she felt guilty for not contacting him after the night. They promised to keep in touch but she ignored him because Yuri mattered more.

“H-how’s your wound?” Hyoyeon asked in a low voice.

Junho was a bit startled hearing her question but he smiled anyway, “It’s fine. Just a little scratch. Hyoyeon-sshi, I need to talk to you about something.”

Sunny who was in the middle blinked before standing on her feet, “I’ll leave you two-“

“No!” Hyoyeon pulled her arm, sending her glare, “Stay here. Junho-sshi, if you want to say something, just say it.”

Junho exhaled and nodded, “About that night. You said you would call but why didn’t you? It was so wonderful and I really enjoyed your company. I know the whole Yuri-Nichkhun thing will make it a bit awkward for us but I was hoping we could get to know each other more.”

Hyoyeon’s face softened hearing his words and she beamed, “I had a good time too but I just don’t want things to get complicated. Yuri is my best friend and I’m not going to do things that I know will hurt her.”

“How about you just do things that will make you happy?” Junho replied, his eyes were full of hopes, “I thought we could have something, Hyoyeon-sshi.”

He lowered down his head, a bit embarrassed that he just bared his feelings for Hyoyeon in front of Sunny. He could see that Sunny was trying to suppress her laughter at his cheesy words. His face tinted pink as he heard her giggling.

Hyoyeon elbowed her, giving a warning stare. She looked at Junho warmly, “I appreciate your thoughts, Junho-sshi but it is best if we do no complicate anything.”

“Will you at least think about it?”

Sighing, Hyoyeon smiled and murmured, “I will try.”

Junho showed his pearly whites and adorable eye smiles and Hyoyeon returned the smile. They were practically staring at each other until Sunny cleared . “O-kay. This is getting more awkward so I’m gonna go check out on Seohyun outside.”

Sunny stood once again and headed to the door. As she turned the door knob, Taeyeon suddenly popped, panicking, “Living room! Now! All of you!”

---

The atmosphere in the kitchen was as quiet as it could be. Yoona and Yuri were leaning against the kitchen counter, sometimes their heads turned to the dining table where Taecyeon and Nichkhun were applying antiseptic on their wounds. They had been in that state the whole time as Nichkhun and Yuri avoided eye contacts.

Yoona gave up and walked towards the boys. She took a seat next to Taecyeon, saying, “Let me take a look.”

Taecyeon smiled kindly and let her helped treating the wound gently. When she was done, he thanked her and she beamed in reply. Contrastingly, Nichkhun was struggling with the first aid kit. Yoona offered some help but he shrugged her off.

“I’m fine, Yoona.” He answered, short.

“You are so helpless, oppa.” A voice suddenly startled the three of them as Yuri was standing next to her former lover boy. Sighing, she sat and aided him. Nichkhun was flabbergasting at her direct touch and the close proximity while Yuri’s face was as red as a tomato.

“Well, this is quite a nice view. What do you think oppa?” Yoona stated, turning to Taecyeon.

Nodding, Taecyeon agreed, “Makes everything better and the whole world well again.”

The two of them laughed good-naturedly as Nichkhun and Yuri threw daggers through their stares. Yoona propped her elbows on the table and asked, “Can I just say something?”

All heads turned to her, cueing her to continue. She then reasoned, “Yuri unnie. Did you know that Nichkhun oppa has never change the wallpaper of his phone? And Nichkhun oppa, did you know that unnie was looking for you at the ‘Music Bank’ backstage a few months ago? It only means one thing.”

“You guys still have hots for each other.” Taecyeon stated as a matter of fact and Yoona burst to laughter again. She slapped him playfully, “You don’t have to phrase it that way, oppa! But he’s right. You still have feelings for each other and you want to get back together more than anything else. And you should! So the rest of us can live peacefully.”

Yuri sighed heavily, her shoulder slumped, “It’s not that simple, Yoona.”

“Why do you have to make it difficult?” Yoona exclaimed, “Hyoyeon unnie is holding back her feelings for Junho because of you, unnie! Wooyoung and Fany unnie aren’t best friends anymore. And these kind of things happened. Let’s just end it, please.”

Nichkhun who was in silence suddenly spoke, “I don’t think we can get back together because apparently Yuri has a new toy boy.”

“What is that suppose to mean?” Yuri looked at him, her face tightened.

“I know you have ‘something’ with Taeyang hyung. You guys have a few dates together.”

“They were not dates! They were just dinner. And how about you oppa? Being so touchy with Vic unnie in front of the nation that I could just puke on you two!”

“I don’t-“

“Enough.” Taecyeon called out, cutting off the tensed Nichkhun. “Just admit you are jealous of each other.”

“Hell no we’re not!” They answered in unison, receiving a giggle from Yoona and a headshake from Taecyeon. The two of them realized how funny the situation was and laughed along. Yuri covered and Nichkhun eyes formed crescents.

They were abruptly interrupted by Sooyoung. She stood there, almost yelling, “I’m sorry I have to stop all the fun but GET YOUR ASSES OFF TO THE LIVING ROOM NOW!”

---

The sixteen of them filled the living room and it was not a pretty sight. Though it was spacious but two idol groups staying there together was not the best idea. But they had no choice but to gather there and watched Taeyeon freaked out.

“Manager oppa is on his way! What are we going to do?!” She shrieked, her eyes diverted on their faces.

“Calm down.” Taecyeon came in the middle, raising his hands, “We just need a cover up.”

Jaebum tried giving a suggestion, “Just tell him we’re having a social gathering, celebrating me going back home.”

“That’s nonsense. He’ll kill us all.” Jessica scoffed, “And your hometown is in Seattle, oppa.”

“Tell him the truth!” Sooyoung stated, her arms crossed her chest, “That these erted pigs broke in.”

“No!” The boys cried in unison. Chansung widened his eyes, “You want us to go to jail, you retard?”

Sunny gasped hearing Chansung’s words and punched his shoulder, “Don’t call her that, pig head! It was your fault to come barging in here.”

Sooyoung and Chansung were about to claw each other’s faces when Nichkhun stopped them hurriedly, “Stop! We need to focus. Do you have any other suggestions?”

“Hormones?” Wooyoung suggested.

“Yah!” Tiffany scolded, warning him.

Amidst all the bickering, Seohyun cleared . After getting all of their attention, she put her words sensibly, “How about we say that we are discussing about a performance? Or you all can just hide.”

“Finally, a wise one.” Junsu nodded in agreement and smiled, “I think the latter works better.”

“Let’s combine them!” Wooyoung announced, pumping his both fists, “We were having a get-together because we want to do collaboration and we tried to break in but Chansung’s hormones is –OUCH!”

Nichkhun smacked his head, “Let’s just hide.”

All of them agreed to it and scattered, finding a place to cover up. The girls helped them hide – in the bathroom, under the beds, in the closets and silly Wooyoung even tried the refrigerator. They were all set and exactly a few seconds later, the bell rang.

Their manager came in, holding a plastic bag and then handed the Chinese noodles to Sunny. He then sat, chatted a bit and about 15 minutes after, he left.

---

The boys came out from their hidings and sighed in relief. Taeyeon gave them lectures and urged them to leave immediately, “Don’t do this again next time and don’t get us in your troubles. Please leave now, guys.”

Yoona bid goodbye to Taecyeon while the others awkwardly waved each other. Jessica whispered something to Jaebum and he nodded. Junsu thanked Seohyun to which she shyly smiled in return. Chansung and Sooyoung were having a stare contest near the door.

While the devils, Yuri and Nichkhun stiffed in their places. Yuri looked up to him, “Oppa.”

“Let’s meet some other times. We have a serious talk to do, Yuri.”

“Okay.” she said and sent him to the door.

Jaebum opened the door and they were ready to go home when a figure stood in front of them, a shocked expression written all over his face. Apparently, SNSD’s manager was outside, his phone almost dropped from his grip.

“What the hell?”

“Urm, hormones?”

 

---

A/N: I just realized I haven't update it for almost a year haha xD sorry guys. College is being a pain in the lol Thank you so much for all your supports <3 There were times when I just thinking of ditching this story but all your comments made me in full spirit again. I won't leave this story. Don't worry. I'll finish what I'd start even if it takes some times hehe :) Enjoy <3 Leave some comments ^^

p.s: #PrayForSouthKorea I'm so saddened by the news :( Hope the missing passengers will be found safe and return to their loved ones. I know how the SK must have feel right now. It was terrible and I'm sending prayers for all the victims and families.

p.s.s: KhunFany is real guys! 9pm is still alive and going strong omg <3 I won't stop writing about KhunRi cause I dont think the news affect anything. The news is actually bringing bliss to us, 9pm shippers :) They deserved each other and I hope they stay happy. I'll support them no matter what! Have you seen Nichkhun's tweet? God bless his sweet heart ^^