Two - The Meeting

A 9PM Love Story

‘SNSD’s  Dorm’

Taeyeon knocked the door of YoonYul’s  bedroom and she turned the knob when she heard Tiffany’s voice.

“Fany-ahh.” She called Tiffany as she stepped into the room. “Is Yuri-“

“Shhhhhh, she’s sleeping.” Tiffany who stood beside the bed pointed at Yuri. She was sleeping soundly, hugging her teddy bear she got from Sones.

“Good. Come out now. I have something to say.” Taeyeon smiled before leaving the room and was followed by Tiffany.

Tiffany was a little shock to see all of the SNSD’s members were gathering in the living room with their pyjamas on and they were all wearing serious faces.

“Ahh, Fany unnie, come here.” Yoona dragged Tiffany to sit between her and Hyoyeon.

“What is it, Taengo?” Tiffany broke the silence. The others focused on their leader, the singer with an amazing vocal.

Taeyeon sighed before opening , “I’m worry about Yuri. The breakup with Khun oppa will affect her for sure. Remember Mnet Scandal? She was the one who took it the worst.”

They nodded in agreement. Although it was just a reality show, Yuri was jealous and ended up locking herself the whole day while Nichkhun tried every ways to coax her. Even though Yuri is a bright person, she can be stubborn sometimes.

“I know that Taengo but what could we do? Nichkhun oppa is such a jerk!” The blonde ice princess, Jessica, screamed as she stood up on her feet.

“Sica, you’re gonna wake her up. And, he’s not our oppa anymore.” Tiffany pulled her right hand to make her sit down on the couch but Jessica was stronger to withstand the pull.

“We knew that already Sic, so there’s no need to pierce our ears with your dolphin scream.” Hyoyeon scoffed and glared at Jessica.

“Pfft, do you wanna take this outside, dancing queen?” Jessica asked her sarcastically.

“As you wish, Jung Soyeon.” Hyoyeon smirked and faced Jessica.

“Unnie, please stop this. Yuri unnie needs us, this fight is going nowhere.” Seohyun stood between those bickering girls.

“Girls, sit down.” Taeyeon uttered with a soft but cold voice. “I wonder why Seohyun is the maknae. Mature a bit, will ya?”

“Sorry.” Both of them apologized in unison.

“It’s time to get really serious, girls.” Sooyoung suddenly said. “ Let’s show those beasts what we are made of. How dared he break Yul’s heart? I don’t know about you girls, but I’m definitely gonna seek some revenge from him.”

Seohyun, with a stiffed face, stared on the floor, trying to swallow her fear and verbalize her thought. Sunny realized her quiver and held her hand.

“Anything wrong, Seobaby?” Sunny flashed an assurance smile.

She shook her head, still feeling afraid to spill out her contemplation while the rest of the girls converge their eyes to the maknae.

“Seohyun-ah, come on. Tell us what’s in your mind?” Sooyoung comforted her with the same smile Sunny was wearing before.

Gaining a boost from those smiles, Seohyun finally gulped down and voiced, “I-I’m not sure if I can sabotage them. Even though I do want to help Yuri unnie, I’m not that fierce. I-I..” She can’t finish her last sentence.

“Seobaby, I know exactly why you’re afraid. You like Junsu-sshi, right?” Tiffany dropped the bomb while everyone gasped.

“U-unnie. I-It’s n-nnot l-like that.” Seohyun stuttered.

Tiffany exhaled heavily, “It is like that, right? I knew it. You’re too easy to read. Ever since Idol Army, you’ve fallen for him. 2PM’s charming singer. Seohyun-ah. You must remember this. We need to put a humiliation on Nichkhun. I’m sorry if I sounded mean by saying this, but we have to sabotage them at all cost.”

“I understand.” Seohyun whispered vividly.

“One is for all and all is for one. We’re gonna bring 2PM down.” Taeyeon announced.

“I’m in.” Hyoyeon smiled while Jessica who was behind her, nodded.

“We’re all in this.” Tiffany stood up. “ ‘Cause we’reSo Nyuh Shi Dae.”

----

‘2PM’s Dorm’

Junsu drank his juice and threw the box into the dustbin after he was finished. In his mind, he started to plan on how to help Nichkhun.

“Hyung.” He heard Wooyoung called him. “They’re all in the room.”

“Where’s Khun?” He asked his younger friend.

“Don’t worry. Taecyeon made him to stay in his room until we finish our meeting.” They walked out of the kitchen and went into his room where the others were at.

“Guys, what shall we do next?” Junsu asked.

“Hyung, are you sure? The whole member? Aren’t that too much?” Junho shot.

The old maknae, Chansung snorted after hearing Junho’s words. He put his snack down on the table and stood in the middle.

“I knew it. You always like her, right? That Hyoyeon girl. That’s why you hesitate to do this.” Chansung stuck his tongue out, pointing his index finger to Junho.

“That’s not it, pabo.” Junho who blushed, threw a pillow at him while Wooyoung laughed. “I’m just making sure that the whole plan is gonna work out.”

“It will. Don’t fall for their innocence and cuteness. They’re actualy little devils. 9 meanies. “ Wooyoung tapped his chin.

Chansung laughed frantically. “Junho-ahh. Just making sure that the whole plan is gonna work out? Come on now, you like her. No, no, you love her, don’t you?”

“Now that you mention it, Chansung is right. Do you remember ‘Gee’ MV? Oh, 2.00! Playback! And he’ll go like, “Awww, she is shooo cute!’ Right, Junho?” Wooyoung teased Junho whose face was as red as tomato.

“You two, shut up!” Junho was pissed at them and he grabbed another pillow before throwing it at the duo. Chansung managed to dodge while Wooyoung caught it with his right hand.

“Pay back time.” Wooyoung hit his head and the three of them started the pillow fight. Junsu laughed at his dongsaeng while Taecyeon shook his head.

“Junho, forget that foolish little crush you have on her. Brotherhood is more important. Though, I’ll regret saying this but we have to do something for Khun.” Taecyeon lied on the bed with two hands supporting his big head.

The 2PM members kept silent, trying to squeeze their brains with his sensible words. What he said really made sense.

 It was true that few of them had crush on the SNSD’s members. Even since Nichkhun managed to catch Yuri’s heart, their spirits brighten, thinking that they could actually own the girls.

“I really don’t know how to help Khun hyung. “ Junho adjusted his red hat while Wooyoung shruged.

“Revenge is the best thing to do.” Chansung gave the idea.

“Chansung’s right. No slacking off. Bet on your life that you’ll bring the fairies down.” Junsu, the oldest among them, made a decision.

“Of course, hyung. We’re 2PM. We never fail in whatever we do.” Chansung declared confidently.

Photobucket

----

A/N : Nahh, forgive me that it's a bit boring :/ I'm not so good though but still, have fun reading and don't forget to comment ^^ By the way, I'm using their couple names so that it'll be easier to write. Just like in this, YoonYul is the couple name for Yoona and Yuri. And oh, LOL at HyoSic. Love them when they bicker <3 One more thing, in Gee MV, Hyoyeon started singing at 2.00 :)

Working on Woofany in next chapter :3 Just wait~