Twelve - Pajamas Party?

A 9PM Love Story

 

He remembered taking this path. He remembered the building. He remembered the elevator. The guard hadn’t change. It was still the grey beard old man guarding the apartment building. It still smelled the same. To him, it felt the same.

His heart was thumping rapidly, so were his steps. As he got in the elevator, he made a mental note of what he should be saying when he met them. What would you say after a year of not contacting each other? It was gonna be hella awkward.

The elevator slide opened and Jaebum stepped out, gulping down his anxiety and walked through the dim corridor. Room 216. Room 216. Room 216. He halted as he reached the door he was looking for. Hesistantly, he pressed the doorbell.

A moment later, the door swung opened and a tall guy stood in front of him. He too was wearing a nervous expression. Clearing his throat, Taecyeon stuttered, “C-Come in… Jaebum hyung.”

Hearing how he was addressed, a nostalgic feeling rushed his mind. Jaebum nodded slightly and walked into the dorm. He took a good look around and a bit shocked to find 5 faces he’d been missing. His brothers.

He was about to speak up when suddenly someone whimpered, “Hyung!! Jaebum hyung! Look at you! You’re so skinny! What did they feed you in Amerikka?”

“It’s America, Junho. Geez, at least pronounce it right.” Wooyoung shook his head in disapprove as he watched Junho literally crushing their former leader.

“God, I thought it’s gonna be awkward but look at what we’re doing now? Getting all touchy.” Jaebum finally said and chuckled. “And I thought you’re straight, Junho.”

Junho let go of Jaebum hastily and pointed his finger, “I am! I love girls! I love snuggling with them under the-“

“Yeah, yeah, yeah. Whatever, Junho.” Chansung pushed Junho aside and wrapped Jaebum’s neck, “Where have you been missing, hyung?! Taste that! Armpit flavour!”

 “Thansung! Leth. Me. Gho.”

“What? Can’t hear you.” Chansung smirked while Wooyoung whacked Jaebum with pillow and Junsu laughed his off at the rare scene.

Nichkhun finally stepped in and pulled Chansung, “Alright, you two. Break it off. We don’t want Jaebum to die at his first day with us, do we?”

“Yeah, guys. Don’t get too sentimental yet. We have a mission.” Taecyeon who was watching all along stated matter factly. “And we need him. Alive.”

Junsu smiled widely and raised his arms, “Welcome back, hyung.”

“It’s good to be back.” He replied. Short and simple.

----

“YEAHHHHHH!”

“I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH I WHIP MY HAIR BACK AND FORTH”

“LET’S GET DRUNK TONIGHT! WOOHOOO!”

“Drunk? No! We can’t get drunk. Sica unnie, tell them, we can’t get drunk. Manager oppa will –“

“Seohyun.” Jessica chuckled and put her arm on her sister’s rigid shoulder. “Relax. We’re just having Coke. Don’t be so tight, Seobaby.”

Seohyun looked at Sooyoung, Hyoyeon and Yuri who were dancing wildly, just having fun among them while Yoona laughed her heart out watching them. A curve tilted up and her eyes formed crescent, “Yeah, you’re right. I’m being too cranky. I’ll get the Coke, unnie.”

Jessica smiled and watched as Seohyun disappeared into the kitchen. She was interrupted by Hyoyeon’s  voice saying, “Sica-ah~ Be our judge, please. Yoona is being so bias.”

“What? Am not!” Yoona defended herself. “Hyo unnie, you . Sooyoung unnie is wayyy better than you.”

“See?! Bias!” Hyoyeon crossed her arms and puckered her lips. Yoona was about to refute when Yuri called them for another round of the battle dance. This time, Jessica was dragged unwillingly by Hyoyeon.

Then, all of them gathered in the living room to watched the so called battle dance of the century participated by Yuri, Sooyoung and Hyoyeon. The girls cheered for their favourite and the music started. They began to groove and laughed good naturedly.

Suddenly, the bell door rang and Sunny got up to answer it, “That must be manager oppa. I asked him to order Chinese’s food.”

She turned the door knob and screamed.

----

The light was off and the party had stopped. After hearing her scream, the members rushed to the front door only to find 6 men with masks flooding their dorm. One of them turned off the light and so the war began.

It was a chaos as the girls attacked them who they thought were burglars. Seohyun and Jessica were quick to hide themselves behind the couch.

“Aww! My foot!”

“Stop hitting me!”

“My hair! My hair!”

“Get off me, you fatty!”

“Unnie, do something!” Seohyun whispered but Jessica just crouched there, hands clasping, mumbling words the younger never heard of. She crawled, careful not to be involved in the mess and finally stood to switch on the light.

And everything was crystal clear.

Sooyoung and Hyoyeon were hitting Junho and Chansung with plush toys. Taeyeon grabbed Wooyoung’s hair while Tiffany bit Jaebum’s arm. Yoona ripped Taecyeon’s shirt and Sunny was on Nichkhun, strangling his neck.

And Junsu, poor Junsu was whacked by Yuri with her umbrella.  He moaned as she hit him on his head, “OUCH MY HEAD!”

Seohyun froze, utterly shocked at the view. After a few seconds, she got to her sense and burst, “Oh. My. God. Everyone, please just stop!”

---

“Thanks.” Junsu said as Seohyun handed him a pack of ice for his swollen forehead. She then sat next to Chansung with a first aid kit in her hands.

“Let me see that.”

Chansung glared at her but said nothing. Seohyun looked at his scratched arm and applied antiseptic gently. He flinched, “Oww.”

Sooyoung who was sitting across them frowned, “That must be hurt.”

“You think?” Irritated, Chansung retorted.

“Those muscles are there only for a show, right?” Sooyoung smirked. “I can’t believe you got beat up by a skinny girl like me.”

“You! Say that again and I will- OWW!” Seohyun accidentally bump into his cut causing him to yelp. “Watch it, will you?!”

Sooyoung tossed a pillow at him but Chansung safely dodged it, “You’re a jerk, you know that? Seohyun, just leave him and his big muscles there.”

“But, unnie- “ Sooyoung quickly dragged Seohyun out of the living room before she could say anything. Junsu shot the maknae a dry look and shook his head.

“What?”

Junsu sighed, “She’s right. You’re such a jerk.”

---

The two of them were in the bathroom, the boy sat near the bathtub while the girl stood at the door looking worried. The blonde asked, “Are you okay?”

“Yeah. Tiffany sure has strong teeth, huh?” Jaebum chuckled as he stared at the bite mark on his left arm. “You girls are scary. I mean, after what happened, nobody will dare messing with you.”

Jessica crooked a smile, “The members are pretty scary especially Sooyoung. But I just hid myself behind the couch. That’s the best move if you ask me.”

Jaebum looked at her and laugh. The sound of his laughter and his mesmerizing smile appeased her, bringing back the feelings she locked away after he left.

“Classic Sooyeon.”

“Why are you here?” Jessica suddenly asked the question that had been bugging her after their meeting a few days ago. “Why do you come back with the boys? I thought you hate them.”

“It sounds fun. And I miss that feeling.” Jaebum replied, flashing a slight smile which just agitated her more.

Jessica paused, holding back her emotion for she knew Jaebum wasn’t ready to talk about it but she couldn’t help it. The words just came out of , “What happened that night, oppa?”

“Sooyeon, please. I don’t want to talk about it.”

Shrugging, she gave up, “Fine, suit you.”

They heard a sound from one of the bedrooms and turned their heads. Jessica crossed her arms and chortled, “I bet Wooyoung is crying now. Tiffany and Taeyeon are fierce when they’re mad.”

Jaebum defended his dear friend who was being interrogated in the room by the duo, “Well, I disagree. Wooyoung is pretty tough.”

“We’ll see.”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

---

A/N : Fuhhh! *wipe my forehead* lol an update! I hope it's fun (?) enough o.o the so called party will continue with moreeee exciting events next chapter! Thanks for being patience with this story. Enjoy, guys! Comment <3 Love youuu, muacksss :*