Four – Ramen

A 9PM Love Story

“She did what?” Nichkhun exclaimed after hearing the misfortune story of Wooyoung’s day. He then laughed, joining the two maknaes, ChanHo who were covering their mouths.

The four of them were in the kitchen, enjoying their hot chocolates. Wooyoung pouted when they teamed up to instead of making him feel better.

“Hyung.” Wooyoung complaint when they totally ignored his hurt pride. Junho took his final sip and headed to the sink while Chansung was still munching his much loved snack.

“Sorry. But Woo, that’s so shameful. How could you get tricked by a girl?” Nichkhun laughed again. “A girl, Woo. A G.I.R.L.”

“I knew that already. You don’t have to repeat it. But she’s different. She’s wicked.” Wooyoung shook his head before clenching his fist, ready to hit whoever dares to mess with him.

“Hyung, don’t worry. We’ll figure out a counterattack. We got your back, hyung.” Junho who was done washing his mug sat beside Wooyoung. “Khun hyung, how’re you doing?”

“Hmm, I don’t know. Sometimes, I can’t get her out of my mind.” Nichkhun stared at his drink, feeling depressed. He missed her, he missed her soft voice, her cute face when she sulked. He missed everything about her.

Wooyoung nodded understandingly, sharing his friend’s sad thought. Honestly, he was confused that Nichkhun let her go so easily. But, who was he to judge Nichkhun’s affair when he’s the only one that never date before.

Junho sighed, having to watch his friend being forlorn. He knew more than anyone that Nichkhun’s love for Yuri is immortal. Ever since they started seeing each other, Nichkhun always looked radiant every time he talked about her. But, look at now, where was that bright Nichkhun?

“Hyung, come on now. Yesterday, you told me Victoria-sshi made your day during the filming.” Chansung tried to win over the lonely guy.

A chuckle came out from his mouth while the others looked at each other with dropping jaws. Recalling his shooting with Victoria yesterday Nichkhun smiled meaningfully.

“Did you find a replacement already? That fast?” Junho said excitedly while Wooyoung gave Nichkhun a cheesy look, trying to .

“It’s not like that!” Nichkhun denied Junho’s words. “We’re just friend.”

“Whatever, hyung” Chansung grunted. “I’m outta here. Junho, come on.” He dragged Junho and headed to the front door. Junho had a hard time to breathe as Chansung yanked his neck.

“Chansung-ah! Buy me some snacks too.” Wooyoung shouted as they made their way out of the dorm.

----

“Hyo, can you walk faster? I’m starving.” Sooyoung pissed at Hyoyeon who was pacing lazily in her big brown coat.

“Aigoo, Sooyoung. It’s really hard to walk in these clothes.” Hyoyeon grumbled while looking at her coat and jeans. She had to disguise herself so that people won’t recognize her. “Can you tell me why did I agree to do this again?”

Sooyoung giggled and wrapped her hand around Hyoyeon’s shoulder. “Because you love me.” She replied cheerfully.

The two girls strolled and kidded with each other before reaching their favourite shop, 7-Eleven. Sooyoung was the first one to arrive at the food section and ruffled the shelf hastily, leaving the smiling Hyoyeon behind.

“Shiksin-ah. Calm down. We still have some time.” Hyoyeon said softly before went choosing her food to fill up her empty tummy.

“Hyo.”

Hyoyeon peeked at her friend while deciding on her nibble. “What?”

“Let’s eat ramen on those seats.” Sooyoung pointed to a row of seats provided near the glass window. Hyoyeon seemed uncertain whether to follow her wish or not.

“Come on.” Sooyoung pulled her hand and make her sat on the white stool. “Wait here, I’ll go and pay for the ramen.”

“Are you sure? Manager oppa will be mad if he knows this.” Hyoyeon asked Sooyoung as she brought two cups of ramen in her hands.

“Don’t worry. He won’t know about it, we’ll just tell him that we got lost or something.” Sooyoung started digging her curry flavoured ramen.

“But, Soo-“

“Hyoyeon-ah. Just use your puppy eyes on him, silly. Now, stop whining. I want to eat.”

Hyoyeon pouted at her buddy and then ate the delicious ramen as well. Suddenly, she coughed because of its spiciness.

“Omo! I forgot to buy drinks too.” Sooyoung laughed while Hyoyeon gave her a glare. They quickly stood up and left their ramen to get some soda.

----

Junho hugged himself for he couldn’t stand the coldness that night. Even though he already wrapped his body with thick clothes, he shivered as Chansung was yelling.

“Too slow gramps.” He giggled and stepped into the store followed by Junho. “Gosh, I’m in heaven.”

“What should we eat?”

“EVERYTHING!” Chansung ran to a rack of bread and nodding his head, following the rhythm of the song that was played in the shop. He suddenly stopped when two cup of ramen caught his attention.

“Whoa, who left these here?” Junho glared around wildly and found no one.

“Well, doesn’t matter who left these. Free food for us!” Chansung sat on the seat and ate one of the ramen while Junho stood there dumbfounded.

“Chansung. That’s gross. Someone’s leftover.” Junho pulled Chansung’s arm. “Get up now. I’ll buy you something else. That’s just gross, Chansung-ah.”

“No. I’m starving.”

Suddenly, Chansung felt a rough tap on his head. “Hey, that’s mine.”

He hurriedly got up and stood beside Junho. Rubbing his hair, he finally saw two girls were standing in front of them, securing the ramen.

“Euwww, that’s just gross.” Hyoyeon scrunched her nose.

“Hyoyeon-sshi?” Junho said.

“Wait, how did you know me? I’m in disguise.”

“Y-Your hair.”

“Oh, who cares about her hair anyway?” Sooyoung interrupted. “Why did you eat my precious ramen, pig head?”

“Who told you to leave it there?” Chansung snorted. In a blink of an eye, he stole the ramen away from Sooyoung’s hands and laughed loudly.

“It’s mine now.”

“Youuu.” She warned. “Give it back!”

She moved forward and grabbed the cup but Chansung’s grip was stronger. Did not gave up, Sooyoung used all of her might to snatch her ramen from the hunky bear.

For almost a minute, they stepped back and forth since neither of them yielded. Mean while, Junho and Hyoyeon just watched the so-called fight over a cup of ramen.

Out of the blue, both of their hands slipped and the ramen fell down, the cup rolling on the floor, vomiting its content.

“Look what you had done, you pig head!” Sooyoung seethed with anger. She jumped on Chansung’s back and began to strangle him. “Die! Just die!”

Chansung waggled and staggered as he was choked. He shook his body to push that girl off his back but only resulted with Sooyoung tighten her grab around his neck.

“Junho, help!”

“Hyoyeon, help!”

They cried in unison. Confused Hyoyeon immediately grasped Chansung’s hair, stopping him from moving around.

“Junho-ahhh!” Chansung roared in pain while Hyoyeon seemed to enjoy his grief. She began to pulled his ear and pinched his cheek, doing anything she could to torture the poor boy while Sooyoung majestically punched his neck.

Awaken by Chansung’s yell, Junho tried to lend a hand. He pushed Hyoyeon slightly but leaded to no avail as Chansung was still tearing up.

“Yaa! You called that a helping hand? I’m dying here.” Again, Chansung screamed as Sooyoung laughed at Junho’s weak attempt.

Junho who pitied his friend, closed his eyes and focused all of his strength on his palms and shoved Hyoyeon away. She tumbled on her back and hit the rack of beverage behind her causing a loud clinching sound to be heard.

“Hyoyeon!” Sooyoung exclaimed. She tried to help her, but Chansung went on his knees, collapsing and the two of them sandwiched Junho.

“I-I’m so so so sorry, Hyoyeon-sshi.” Junho stuttered in between groans.

“What is going on in here?” A tall, old man appeared before them with hands on his waist. “What the..?”

He was shocked to see the chaos that the idols had created. If it weren’t for the clothes they wore, they would’ve been on tomorrow’s headlines.

The place was a complete mess. Cans were scattered on the floor, spilled ramen, Hyoyeon who tried to get up and stumbled upon the cans while Junho was squashed by ChanSoo.

“Get off, fatso.” Chansung Sooyoung away and stood on his feet to help the 21 year old. “Junho, let’s run for our lives.”

Hearing Chansung’s whisper, Junho smiled awkwardly at the store’s owner and scampered behind Chansung who was already at the door.

“Hey, wait, you little punks!” The owner shouted and began to piss. “No,no. Not you two. Who’s going to clean this mess?”

It turned out that while he was yelling at ChanHo, SooHyo too made their way to the exit to avoid being caught. The sneaky girls ran as far as they could.

“In your face, Choi Sooyoung!” Chansung laughed from afar.

“I could hear that bear’s laugh from here.” Sooyoung stomped her feet. “Stupid pig head. I curse you for stealing my food.”

“Soo, what do we do now?” Hyoyeon panted.

“I don’t know! I‘m hungry and I have no money left.”

Hyoyeon jerked out her phone from her jeans and pressed number 1, their leader’s phone number.

“Hello, Hyo. Where are you two?”

“Taengo-ah. Could you please come here and bring some money.” Sooyoung heard Hyoyeon growled. “No, don’t ask why! Just come here and do not let manager oppa know we’re here.”

Sooyoung looked at Hyoyeon furiously. “I’m gonna kill those 2PM!”

Photobucket

----

A/N : Yeahh, ChanSoo and JunHyo FTW. I know some of you've been waiting for KhunRi :) Hehe, don't worry, they'll be coming soon. So, for now, be patient, okay? xp Have fun reading, guys. Comments!