Chapter 5

Prime Suspect

You must be curious. Why him? Why her? Why them? Who's next?

I'm not some maddened fool who went on a simple killing spree. Nothing pushed me over the edge. I have my reasons which are as valid as yours.

I saw a problem. I live a and breath this problem every second of every day. They walk around so easily. As if what they are isn't a disgrace. They laugh and try to blend in pretending everything is alright. But I can see it. I can see it clearer than any other.

I can taste their tainted blood.

Every time I latch onto a disgrace I don't let go until I have exterminated them from this world. And maybe I can't rid of all the filth but I can at least breath easier that I've cleaned another off the streets.

I'm doing them all a favor really. Who would want to live such a life anyway?

I am not a monster. I am simply returning peace to this world.

Yin-Yang

This single letter lay lost in a heaping pile of headliners. Simply discarded by the news team. To what it regarded was unclear to them however he knew this. He knew it would take time for them to catch on so he was willing to wait. He knew eventually that this symbol of balance and calm would be plastered across television screens all over the country. Soon it would strike fear into the hearts of the right people.

Already his next several steps had been planed. From the person down to the letter he'd happily send off.

To him he was not crazed. To him he was perfectly level headed. Everything he was doing was for the greater good. No matter who he hurt or how many he hurt his heart could feel no compassion. He was simply doing the job others couldn't dare to do. He was removing the thorn from the side of Korea.

_____________________

Do you think this chapter is a good idea? Like do you like it? But despite my neediness here is a small insight to the killer. Might do something like this again in the future idk.

Rina๐Ÿ’œ

P.S. Do you know you've already met the killer?