Bored, Bored, & Bored

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

   (PLAY! ^^)

  

 

      

        It was Saturday and that means that they don't have classes. "Ahhh~!" you woke up. You look for the Monkey toy that you ought yesterday. "Annyeong Mr. Monkey~! How's your sleep?" Obvoiusly the toy didn't reply back. You giggled. You went to the kitchen to have some breakfast. You saw your appa already there. "Appa~" you hugged her tightly and he hugged you back. "I miss you appa~" you smiled. He went first to his room to change clothes but he will immediately go back to the company location.

        "Breakfast is ready~" Mrs. Kim called. You saw L sitting there reading his book. You sitted to the chair and thanked Mrs. Kim for the food. "Thanks for the food Mrs. Kim" You slightly bowed. "Your Welcome~" she smiled. Myungsoo sitted infront of you. "~~~~~~-ah, I'll go to the market first and will pay our bills. Maybe I'll go home late today." "Ne~" you replied. You saw your appa had already changed his clothes. "I should go now~" "Anyong appa~!" you waved.

      Silence occured when you and L was left. "Doesn't he talk? He's annoying but he's a quiet type. Maybe he is really not annoying. I should try to be-freinds with him.." you thought. "Ummmgh.." you broke the silence. "What's the title of that book?"  "Angels & Demons" he answered back but didn't titled his head. "This is boring~" you just stand up then grabbed you coffee. You stand infront of the window then look outside while drinking your coffee. 

                                                            Myungsoo's POV

     ~~~~~~ stand up then I saw her looking outside of the window while drinking her coffee. I stared at her for minutes looking at her milky white skin, beautiful eyes, pretty face- Aish! What are you saying KIM MYUNGSOO! I hit my head but It was too hard that I little shriek. She noticed me and looked at me. "Waeyo?" she asked. I just shook my head and just went to my room. 

    I made a Group message to the INFINITE members.  Wanna hang-out today guys? :). I Press the 'Send' button and waited for their replies. I played first with my phone when my message tone rang. I read it From Sung Gyu Hyung, Hi Myung Gi! :DD How's ~~~~~? Do you know her number? Tell me puh-lease~! :3. I just sighed.YAH! Hyung I didn't gave you a message to talk about that girl!. My phone rang again. I looked to see who it is and saw it was Woohyun. Mianhae~! I'm not free today~ :(. "OK" I replied. My phone rang again. PUH-LEASE! Give me ~~~~~~ #! TT. I immediately replied back. Ok. Ok. *******. Thanks you MYUNGGI! I love you!. I jokingly puke of what Sung gyu hyung's message. 

  I'M NOT FREE.   I'M NOT FREE.   I'M NOT FREE.    I'M NOT FREE.   I'M NOT FREE.   I'M NOT FREE.   I'M NOT FREE.   I'M NOT FREE.   I'M NOT FREE.

    All of them said even  Sung Gyu hyung. Aish!! Aigoo~ What should I do now? Maybe I'll go down for awhile.

No One's POV

       You were bored of just staying in one place so you walked around the house like a child. "Aish~ What a boring day.." you pouted. You saw Myungjong go down from downstairs with Myungsoo.Myungsoo just sitted on the chair then continue to read his book. Myungjong had just woke up. "Goodmorning Myungjong-ah~!" you ruffled his hair. "Goodmorning Noona~!" he smiled.

       You noticed that Myungjong is very happy. "Looks like Myungjong is very happy today.." you smiled at him. "Ne~ Because umma told me that we will go to the ZOO today.." he smiled back. Your happy face turned to worried. "Waeyo Noona?" "Ahh.. Myungjong-ah. Mianhae but your umma is not around.." you bit your bottom lip. Myungjong already has the sad face & it turned that he already cry. You don't know what to do but you had thought about an idea.

       You looked at Myungsoo then he stared at you too. You look back to Myungjong and told him your idea. "Shhh~ Shh~ Shh~ Don't cry Myungjong-ah. Noona thought about an idea.." you wiped his tears. "What is it, Noona?" he asked. "Maybe...Me and your Myungsoo hyung can go with you, right?" he nodded. "Komawo Noona~!" he hugged you then you hugged him back. You looked at Myungsoo that is giving you a What-did-you-just-say stare. 'Mianhae' You mouthed. "I'll get my clothes now noona~!" you gave him a small smile. 

        You immediately went to your room to ready your things. While you're in your room you just texted Myungsoo. Mianhae! I can't do anything.. If I just know the way to the ZOO I will be the one who will go with him alone.. TT. He replied back. Okay. I understand -_-.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

MIANHAE FOR TE LATE UPDATE TT~!

It was our Term exam this week.. >.< But tomorrow & on friday we don't have classes~! :DD

Hope I can Update~!

Please don't forget to 

Subscribe, Comment and Don't be scared to befriend me! (I DON'T EAT PEOPLE! XDD)