Jeju

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

            

            All of you already arrived inside the plane, your earphones still in your ears but they aren't playing anymore. You were sitting in the window side with your dad beside you. "Hey guys~ Are you comfortable with your places?" Mrs. kim asked. "Ne~" you said with a smile. Mrs. Kim was sitting infront of you together with Myungjong. Myungsoo and his dad are sitting at your back with his dad.

             'Good thing the travel will only last for 1 hour...' you rest your back at your seat while looking outside the window. Moments later you felt your eyelids getting heavier and you drifted to sleep.

             "~~~~~~~~, We are already here..." you heard your father's voice slightly whispering. You rubbed your eyes before hanging your bag on your shoulder and left the plane. 'ATLAST!' you hold on to the strap of your bag tightly and followed the others. All of you grabbed your luggages. Whiloe all of you are infront the pedestrian lane, somebody's phone rang. You searched for who's phone was it and saw that it was Mr. Kim.

            "Yobeoseyo?" Mr. Kim picked his phone. The contact has no name, Only the digits

              "Oh! Soo Ju! Long time no call~ " Mr. Kim brightened up.

               "Ah Ne~ Wae?"

                "Jeongmal?"

                 "How did you know?"

                 "Ahhh~ Kamsahamnida!"

                     "Who was it?" Myungsoo asked. Then a van arrived infront of them. Mr. Kim went inside and motioned you and the others to go in. Some of you just shrugged and exchanged glances before going inside.

                       Mr. Kim forget to answer Myungsoo's question and Myungsoo forget to ask it again. The ride was quiet and you wonder were will this van that you are riding will be heading to. 'Just go with the flow ~~~~~~' You told yourself then you just rested your back at the seat.

                       Awhile later, You saw the van entered a huge gate and inside it was a huge mansion. 'Just like ours...' You thought. When you went down, All of the suitcases are alreay brought down the van. You dragged your luggage and followed them inside the mansion.The air in Jeju was really fresh and they have many flowers and plants in this house.

                       You went inside the mansion and a picture get your attention in the living room. 'This kid is quite familiar to me, I have seen this face before..Here in Seoul~' You scooted your eyes closer to remember who's in the picture.."Aish~ i CAN'T REMEMBER WHO WAS THAT PERSON.." you just shrugged it off and place the picture frame down and started scanning the paintings on the wall. 

                          The elders started to have conversations but then an adult came down from the staircase. There, You saw a middle aged man with glasses on. "Hey~ Long time, No see!" You saw your father went to that man and gave him a tight hug. "Hahahahaha~" They laughed. "It was a long time since I saw your hansome face!" The man told your dad. You looked to your right and saw Myungsoo with a smile on his face while looking at the middle aged man.

                          "Oh! Myungsoo right?" The man told Myungsoo as you look at them with confused stares. "Ne, Mr. Lee.." He slightly bowed. The man smiled and turned his attention to you. "Annyeonghaseyo~ ~~~~~~~-imnida!" You bowed politely before showing your smile. 

                             "Yes~ I remember you..But the last time I saw you, you were just this small.." He measured about one feet and motioning that his hand, demostrating how small you are years ago. "Oh~ I forgot~ SUNGJONG! Go down here!" Mr. Lee yelled.

                              "Sungjong? Isn't he the one who also belong to Myungsoo's group?" You mumbled. "Oh~ Annnyeonghaseypo~" Sungjong bowed many time while walking downstairs. He saw Myungsoo and did the 'Boy-to-boy' hug thingy but his attention turned to you. "~~~~~~, right?" you slightly nodded. "WELCOME!" Sungjong smiled cheerfully.

                               "C'mon, Let us eat lunch. We know that you are tired from your travel.." Sungjong's mom called and all of you went in the kitchen and saw all the other INFINITE members are also there.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

EYO GUYS! Sorry for the short Update :(( I'm really sleepy right now.. Don't worry maybe I'll update tomorrow ^^