Shopping..

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

                                                                                             Click!

                                                         >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkCafOBb_hk<<         

                                                                                  (Sistar- Shady Girl)

      "Goodmorning~~!!.." you get up and fixed your bed then go down stairs. "Goodmorning Mrs. Kim~" you sitted at chair "Goodmorning ~~~~~~~" she smiled and she putted the pancakes at the table. "Where is appa?" you asked her. "Ah~ He is with my husband at the company.." your lips formed a 'O' and just nodded and just focused at the pancakes that she prepared. "Oh~ before I forget, Here is the money that your dad told me to give you in case you want to buy something.." she held you the envelope with many Korean wons then you smiled.

          "Wah~ Delicious.." you said and asked Mrs. Kim if she can lend you some clothes, then Mrs. Kim said that she still have clothes that will fit you. You proceed to your room and change clothes. (a/n: obviously you take a bath first xD)

          After minutes L and his brother Myungjong go down already wearing their uniforms. "Goodmorning umma~~!" Myunjong go quickly to her mom while L sitted at the chair in the dining table."Morning umma.." L said then he ate his breakfast. 

         You're already done taking a bath and you wore your clothes for shopping then go down. You saw L wearing a uniform and ready to go to school. "Oh~ He still have classes.." you thought. L and Myungjong go already to go to school. "Anyong Umma~!" Myungjong wave his hand. "Bye Myungsoo and Myungjong~!!" She waved back.

           You just looked at them then approched Mrs. Kim. "Umm.. Mrs. Kim you know that I'm new here right?" She nodded. "Can you tell me where is the nearest mall in here?" you rubbed the back of your neck. "It-" before she can answer, L came back. "Waeyo? Where's Myungjong?" His mom asked. "I forgot my proj. and I told Myungjong to go first.." he replied.     

          L is about to go out but Mrs. Kim hold his arm. "Waeyo Umma?" He said puzzled. "Just favor, Can you accompany ~~~~~~~-ah to the nearest mall?" Her mom pleaded. "Oh! great~ I promise dad to take care of this girl, you had to do something L" he thought. "Ah~ Umma I'm gonna late for school.."he excused (A/N:But the truth is, he is still early.. ^^) "Is that so.." her mom said. "It's okay, I"ll just find-it out by myself.." you smiled. "OM! What should I do?? What will happen to me when I'm lost, Good luck to you ~~~~~ "you thought. 

        Myungsoo just rolled his eyes "Okay, Okay.." he said little irritated. You look at him weirdly. "He is little weird, But oh well.. "you thought. "Thanks.." you said and he go out and you just followed him.

       On the way to the mall there were silence but not that awkward. So quiet.. you sighed. You go beside him and try to speak up so the walking will not be boring. "So.. What School are you studying at?" you said. He looked at you first then looked forward. "Woollim University.." he cried. "Oh.." you nodded. Wah~ It's boring to talk to him, I should just keep quiet.. you sighed. In boredness you just puff your cheecks or pout without knowing L is looking at you weirdly. Why does she shows her aegyo? Aish L~! he thought. He walked fast, and you were left. "Yah L~! Don't leave me!! I'll be lost.." you hollered and run to him.

           As time passed by, Both of you already reached the mall. "Thanks L." you said. He just nodded and looked at his watch. Aish~ I'll only have 15 minutes left before I get late. he thought. "I'll go now.." He leave but you tapped his back. "Why?" He said. "Can I get your number in case I got lost..?" you pleaded. "*sighed* Sure.." he dictate his cell number and you write it first in a paper. "Thanks again.." You thanked him then he leave.

        You go inside the mall and the first that you want to buy is a cellphone. What should I say? I should take Korean lessons first before I go here..My Korean are so limited, My words are just the words that a KPOP FAn knows..You can do this ~~~~~!!! you thought then proceed to the cellphone store.

         You look for a cellphone that you want to have, and after searching you already find the one..

pinksanyoclam.jpg       

          Cute~! you thought. You approched the girl seller. Umm.. What did appa told me when it is a girl... Ah~ AHJUMMA!! you thought. "Ahh.. Ahjumma, Can I buy the pink cellphone there?" Ahjumma is the only Korean word that you use. "Ah. Shhure~" Her Engrish still can be understand. "Thanks~" you told her. You bought the cellphone and also a sim card then saved the number of L. You proceed to the clothes shop and bought some clothes.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

  Annyong~~!! Sorry guys for not updating for a looooooooooong time~! It was our exam last week but it is already our Christmas break~!! KYA~! 

  L being so helpful to you.. kekeke.. Is it boring?? mianhe! T.T

Please Don't forget to Comment, Subscribe and Be-friend!~ ^^