Meeting them All...

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

 

At Myungsoo's House...

    "I'm Home!" Myungsoo went home with the other INFINITE members. "Hello Mrs. Kim!" Sungjong greeted Mrs. Kim. "Anyeong Sungjong!" Mrs. Kim ruffled Sungjong's hair. INFINITE positioned their selves at the dining table. "Where's SungGyu" Mrs. Kim asked. "He said that he will have a 'FRIENDLY DATE'" Sungyeol made his voice louder when he said the word 'Friendly date'. "You boys are really growing up. So how are you now?"

   "I'm Fine.." Dongwoo smiled.

   "I'm Super Duper Wooper Fine!" Sungjong grinned.

    "I'm Fine Mrs. Kim!" Woohyun showed his greasy smile.

    "I'm lovesick because of Myungsoo!" Sungyeol pouted. Myungsoo send him his death glare. "Ahahaha. Joke. I'm Fine!" Sungyeol fake a laugh and scratched his head.

     "I'm Fine. How 'bout you Mrs. Kim?" Hoya said politely,.

        "I'm also fine. Thanks for asking Hoya.." Mrs. Kim placed the meal at the dining table. "Looks like this is very delicious.." Woohyun his lips and prepared his chopsticks "Thank you for the food!" Sungjong cheered. "Let's dig in!" Sungyeol said. While INFINITE are eating lively. Hoya and Myungsoo are talking to each other when Myungsoo thought of something, 'Where's ~~~~~~?' "Myungsoo to Earth! Myungsoo to Earth!" Myungsoo snapped out of his thoughts when Hoya waved his hand infront of myungsoo's face. "Did you hear what I just said?" Hoya said in monotone. "W-What is it?" I asked him. 'Why Am I thinking about her? Aish! Aigoo Myungsoo...'

 You & SungGyu...

       "Wah~ I'm already full!" you said. "Maybe I had ate a lot of height!" you joked. "Yeah! Maybe.. I'm also very full. Thanks for the food ~~~~!!" SungGyu smiled. "No Prob Oppa!" You smiled back. "Let's go?" you asked him. "Let's Go!" Both of you stood up and walked outside the restaurant. "I'll accompany you to your house.." "Ani. I'm Okay Oppa.." You gave him a assurring smile. "Are sure? What if some bad guys attacked? No one will save you.." he wiggled his eyebrows. "I'm a taekwondo student right?" "Okay fine. Bye ~~~~~!" he waved at you. "Bye Oppa!" you waved at him.

       You walked to the bus station and waited for your bus to come. When your bus was already there you hopped in and chose the sit that is close to the window. You put your earphones on while looking outside of the window peacefully.

        ~~YOUR POV~~

        When the bus stopped I walked down and headed to Myungsoo's house. I opened the door and heard that it was very noisy. It is usually quiet in here. I took off my shoes. "I'm Home!" I greeted them. When I looked up, I saw 6 pair of eyes are looking at me. "Oh ~~~~~!" Sungjong said. "~~~~~~~!" That's Sungyeol! "You're back.." Myungsoo said and and went back to what he is doing. "You didn't told me that your living with a girl.." a greasy looking guy said. "YEAH!" two of them said. "I'll explain it to you.." Myungsoo said.

After the explaination...

~~NOBODY'S POV~~        

        "Oh really?!? Let's exchange houses then!" Dongwoo said. "No with me!" Hoya said. Myungsoo just smirked. "So Hello there young lady~ My name is Woohyun.. " Woohyun winked at you. You raised your eyebrow. "And what's your name?" Hoya said. "Shin ~~~~~..." told him in monotone. "What a beautiful name Ms. ~~~~~. My name is Hoya.." You just rolled your eyes. "She doesn't like the both of you.." Dongwoo stuck his tounge out. "I think the one she like is ME.." Dongwoo said. "Hi there! My Name is Dongwoo.." He held your hand and shook out. Dongwoo stucked his tounge again and you laughed a bit.. 

         "Anyeong ~~~~~~!" Sungjong tugged on your shoulder. "Anyeong Sungjong~" You smiled at him. "Did Hyung did a bad thing to you?" He eyed Myungsoo. You slowly shook our head. Myungsoo looked at him and Sungjong looked away. "He's scary isn't he?" You shook your head. "I'm not scared of him.." You hissed. "Wow! ~~~~~! Your my idol now!" Sungjong gave you two thumbs up. You chuckled. "I will be the one who will make ~~~~~ happy!" he smiled. "Thanks Sungjong!" you smiled back.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

SORRY FOR THE VERY VERY VEY SHORTR CHAPPIE!!!! DDDDD: Gotta go now! My mom told me turn the computer off now so.. BYEEEEEEEEEEE!! :))))))))))))))))

 

BYE  YOU!!!!!