Elders today is like teenagers

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

 

 

 

 

           The week of SungGyu's birthday already passed. Sometimes it confuses you because he rarely called and texted you. And when you text him, He only reply with short messages. Myungjong still remembered that scene and it is keep on replaying and replaying on his mind. 

           It was a Wednesday morning and yyo went down to eat breakfast. You looked at the wall clock and saw that it was already 10:00 AM. "So I slept long..." you sighed and sat on the kitchen chair. You sat beside Myungjong who is munching his cereal. Myungsoo was across of your chair that means that he is infont of you looking down to his food. "Good Morning ~~~~~~!" Mrs. Kim greeted excitedly. You replied with a nod and a smile. You grabbed some oatmeal and stuff it in your mouth. 

        "Myungsoo dear, Why don't you tell ~~~~~~ the good news! YAY!" She giggled. Myungsoo looked up. You watch him as he spoke, "We'll be having the trip tomorrow on a-" Myungsoo was cutted off when her mother spoke. "Beach resort! YAY! Isn't that fun?" Both you and Myungsoo smiled at her mother's childishness.

           "Where is the location?" you asked while placing another spoonful of food inside your mouth. "Tell her! Tell her!" Myungsoo's mom told him while hitting him lightly on the arms. "It will be in-" Myungsoo was cutted off again by his mom. He whined in annoyance. "IN JEJUUU!!" she clapped her hands. You smiled and followed by a chuckle, half because of excitedness and half because of Mrs. Kim's childishness and Myungsoo being annoyed.

          Both of you continued on eating when her mom spoke, "So the two of you will have to buy things for our trip!" She said, placing the finished plates on the sink. Both of you looked at her. "How 'bout school today?" Myungsoo spoke. "Well, Me and your dad decided to just make you absent for thiiiiis whole week~" she grinned. Myungsoo sighed and continued on his food.

          "So...Come and get dressed!" She pushed both of you upstairs. "Faster, arrasso?" she walked down. "Your mom is such a cute one.." you smiled to yourself. You looked up to see Myungsoo already nowhere to be found. You shook your head.

_____________________________________________

            "Come back as quickly as possible, arrasso?" Mrs. Kim waved. "NE!" you waved back. Myungsoo just kept quiet and walked ahead you. "Tsk.." you thought and twisted your mouth and just walked behind him. 

            You followed him until both of you reached the mall. You were walking so fast that you didn't noticed that you are already walking beside Myungsoo. "What will we buy today?" you asked him. "Snacks and the things umma listed.." he spoke as he pulled out a paper from his pockat that probably that was the paper he was talking about. You nodded in understanding. 

           ~~YOUR POV~~

             We started walking inside the supermarket area. Wew. There are MANY people. I saw a poster and it was written there that they have 10%, 15%, 25%, 50% and also 55% off sale on different sections of things that they are selling. Good thing we manage to move with this kind of people. Myungsoo grabbed a cart and we started to roam around. 

             "Hmmmm..." Myungsoo started to scan the list.

LIST:     

Market                               

[  ] Meat (especially Pork chop for grilling)                          [  ] 3 Banana Milk             

[  ] Junk foods                                                               [  ] Cup Noodles                                    

 

[  ] 2 Sprite bottes                                                         Department Store:                                     

[  ] 2 Coke bottles                                                          [  ] Sun block lotion 

[  ] Fish                                                                         [  ] 2 beach hats (Note: Only for me and ~~~~~)

[  ] Kimchi                                                                        -MOM

 

 

 

 

       "Let's start of the snacks because it is easy to choose one.." he started to push the cart. Both of arrived at the snacks section. "Maybe you should be the one to choose.." Myungsoo spoke. "Why don't you want to choose?" I asked him. He looked at me. Maybe I can say that it is straight in my eyes. "Because when I will be the one to choose you will not like what will I choose.." he looked away but continued, "And because I think that you are the type of person who chooses the best for everyone.." I try to prcocess the words that he told me. Is that a compliment or Is he playing a trick on me? 

            I just showed a bored expression and just shrugged it off. I started to pick junk foods that I think every one will like. For me, It is harder to choose food for the elders. I sighed. I hummed a familiar Kpop tune while picking some snacks and placed them on the cart. "Let's go to the ''drinks' section.." I told Myungsoo and he followed. I picked 2 bottles of Sprite and 2 bottles of  Coke because it was listed. 

          I looked at Myungsoo who is having his poker face on. "Next?" I asked him. "Meat." he simply said. I nodded and started to walk off. I picked fresh meat and the pork chop. "Fish." Myungsoo automaticall said. Maybe he noticed that I'm alredy done picking. 

       "Fish.." Like what I did to the meat I chose good ones. "Hmmm..." I was scanning a fish but suddenly.....IT MOVED! IT IS STILL ALIIIIIIIVE!! I was taken aback and shocked and because of that "shokingly" incident, I accidently moved backwards but then I lost my balance. "Acccccck!" It suddenly slipped from my mouth. I thought my back will already hit the floor so I closed my eyes tightly, but it didn't. I felt a pair of hands around my waist. 

       I slowly opened my eyes and.... ASDFGHJL!! Emeged. Myungsoo's face is only inches away from mine. So what I did? I placed both of my hands in his chest and I pushed him with all my strength. And guess what? I discovered that I'm a big IDIOT. *bump* I landed on the floor. "Idiot." Myungsoo mutturred like he heard what's on my thoughts. And I saw that there was a slight smirk plastered in his face. But come to think of it, Who will not be shocked by his move? TELL ME. TELL MEEEEE! I just glared at him and rubbed my . I stand on my own and glared at Myungsoo once again who is looking around. I followed his gaze and saw tons of people looking. 

       I hid my face and I heard that Myungsoo chuckled slightly. I blushed out of embarrassment. Aigoo! Here is the evil Myung-Myung again. I started to walk away, still hiding my face. I walked fastly as I can to the Kimchi stocks.I Picked the largest size because I know that we will stay there for like a week.

        Myungsoo is right beehind with the bored expression AGAIN. I walked off and went to the Banana milk stocks. I grabbed 3 Banana milk and gently place it on the cart. 

         And the last product for the food is the cup noodles. I lazily grabbed some not looking at its flavor. I felt little tired because I'M THE ONLY ONE PICKING. Aigoo~. "I'm already done.." I said with a mark of laziness. 

~~MYUNGSOO'S POV~~

        "I'm already done.." ~~~~~~ spoke lazily. We went to the counter area. While I'm waiting for the products to be placed inside the plastics ~~~~~~~ is waiting for me in the end of the counter with her headphones on. I looked at the cashier placed each food very organized. The cashier was an ahjumma. "Is she your girlfriend or are you a newly married couple?" Dang. It is already the second time. "Aniyo. She's only a friend.." I lied and said politely. Is she even my friend? She's an enemy, right? Maybe...or not. I don't know what she is to me. 

         "Ahhhhh~~ I thought she is your girlfriend or whatever. Both of you really look cute together. And you said that she is your friend right? But you know everything starts of being a friend. You don't know maybe she is the right one.." she said with a smile. I don't know how to replied, So I just replied back with a smile. Good timing she is already done. So I grabbed the packages and brought it near ~~~~~~~. "Yah~" I said with a low voice. Oh yeah~ She have her earphones on. I take out one of her earphone. And she turned her attention to me. 

         "Help me with this.." I showed her the plastics she lazily grabbed some of it with a annoyed face. "Tsk." she mutturred.