ZOO

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

    (PLAY! :D)  

 

    

       The three of you arrived at the Zoo hand by hand. YOU-MYUNGJONG-L. "Wow! Tigers!" Myungjong ran to the tigers' cage then you and L just followed him. The Zoo keeper went to the three of you and instructed, "You can feed the tigers.." he showed you box of meat. "I want to feed them! I want to feed them!" Myungjong chirped. "Just be careful, arrasso?" You and L helped Myungjong to feed the tigers. 

       "Noona, Hyung. I want to see the elephants." "Okay~" you nodded. It was a good timing because there was a elephant show. Myungjong drag the both of you (A/N: Myungsoo & You ^^) inside. Myungsoo chose the upper sits so you can see the whole stadium. "Good choice Myungsoo~" You put your two thumbs up. He just smiled at you. You enjoyed the show very much. The elephant even made it's own 'painting'. But the painting is good. 

                  elephant_paint6.jpg          

The crowd clapped their hands in amazement, including you, Myungjong, and Myungsoo. The elephants did a lot of activities and the show ended. "Hippopotamus next~" Myungjong smiled. You headed to the Hippopotamus section and saw them swimming. You took some Selcas of yourself and with Myungjong and Myungsoo.  "Noona. I'm hungry~" tugged your shirt. "Okay Myungjong!". You went to a random restaurant and grab some LUNCH.

      After you ate you called the waiter for the bills and he came to right away. "Here is your bill Ma'am" You're about to take your money from your wallet but Myungsoo got his first and passed it to the waiter. "Here.." He handed it to the waiter. "Please wait for your change" The waiter bowed and left. "Yah~ Why did you did that?" "A Man should pay" He stucked out his tounge. You chuckled at his childish act. The waiter arrived and pass Myungsoo his change. "Here's your change Sir. Come back again. Kamsahamnida." He bowed then The three of you bowed back.

     The three of you still went to random animals and feed them. You loved the monkeys the most because they remind you of your stuff toy, Mr. Monkey. You chuckled because you still remember that Cute, little, stuff toy. Myungjong ran to a souvenir shop.

     You followed Myungjong and saw what he is looking at. "Wow~! Kyeopta!" It was a souvenir shop selling different monkey hats. Myungsoo followed the two of you. "Myungjong-ah, You want those?" Myungsoo bent down in the same length of Myungjong. "Ne Hyung!" he smiled. The ahjumma started her salestalk. "Sir, You can also have a family pack. One for you, for your son, and one for your yeppeo wife.." Myungsoo widened his eyes and wave his hand. "Ani. She's not my wife.." Myungsoo explain turning red. "But you look good together.." Myungsoo reddened even more. "I'll just buy that." Myungsoo smiled.

     Myungsoo let you choose what you want and ended up picking these:

         images?q=tbn:ANd9GcT8dDYDlGUWCiSh5mjE_ct   <=== For Myungjong    images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSZLSFQXqhmPyKyI4_ADPy <=== Yours and Myungsoo's.

         Myungsoo is already gestured to pay but you had payed first. He looked at you. "My turn~!" you smiled at him and he smiled back. "Kamsahamnida~!" Myungsoo bowed then you followed. The ahjumma winked at Myungsoo and she looked at you. Myungsoo sighed then shook his head and started to walk. While you just smiled at the ahjumma then followed Myungsoo. "Yah~ Myungsoo" you approached him. "Waeyo?" he said still walking. "What did the ahjumma told you awhile ago?" you looked at him confuse. Myungsoo stopped walking. "Nothing.." he lowered his head then started to walk again. You just shrugged then followed him.

           It it time for the three of you to go home. "I don't want to go home yet." Myungjong pouted. "But it's getting dark already. There is still a nex time." you smiled to him and ruffled his hair. "My legs are tired hyung.." Myungjong tugged on Myungsoo's shirt. Myungsoo bent down. "Ride on my back.." Myungjong did what his hyung told him. "Nice brother" you smiled. Myungjong is still riding Myungsoo's back until you reached the bus station. "We're here.." Myungjong go down from his hyung's back and rode the bus.

         Sitting arrangement: WINDOW Myungsoo-You-Myungjong. Myungsoo chose the window side to have some fresh air. While Myungjong Don't like to be in the middle because he thinks that he will be squeeze since his small. So you, Don't have any other choice.

        The ride was quiet and quite awkward for you and Myungsoo but Myungjong likes to tell you random stories. Myungjong suddenly yawned. He asked you if you can sleep on your shoulder. You just nodded in agreement. After a few minutes, You already arrived at Myunsoo's house. Where you also live. The three of you saw that no one is still home. It is already time for dinner time but there is still no food. You decided to cook the food but you went upstairs first to change clothes and took a shower.

       When you went down, You smelled a good arroma of a food. You headed to the kitchen to see Myungsoo is about to finish his cooking. "Wow~ Food!" You peek to what he is cooking. "Set the table.." Myungsoo told you still focused on what he is doing. You did what he had told you. Then the three of you started to eat what Myungsoo cooked.

   "Mashipta!" You commented. Myungsoo hide his smilng quite blushing face.           

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyong readers! Sorry for not updating~! T^T I wish I can update often, Now that our vacation is on Wednesday! :DDDD

PLEASE DO COMMENT, SUBSCRIBE, AND BE-FRIEND ME!!! :DDD

Hope you will you!! :DDDD