Happy Birthday Oppa

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

    

      

        It is already evening, around 6:00 PM before SungGyu told you to come. You prepared yourself and wear a dress. (A/N: http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-wkERZ3TlKmY/TlHHWOt3G8I/AAAAAAAAAEA/D9n_GI5VCzM/s1600/JMD01.jpg). You walked downstairs to see Myungsoo, Already prepared. "Yah~ You're so slow, Can you do it faster..." Myungsoo muttured. You scoffed. "Okay, Okay Mister Myunggi!" You stuck out your tougue. "Already prepared?" Mrs. Kim called from the Kitchen. "Ne!" you yelped. You grabbed your bag and gift for myungsoo and headed outside. 

       You walked first and Myungsoo walked behind you. Both of you are walking on the side of the streets. But you didn't noticed that you are getting near and near to the road. There was a motorcycle that is like in a hurry. The motorcycle almost hit you but good thing Myungsoo had grabbed your waist. You are now facing each others faces only inches away. You never been this close to a man's face even SungGyu except for your dad. You felt butterflies in your stomache. "Be Careful next time.." Myungsoo muttured and you pulled back and continued walking to the bus station, Still shocked of what happened. 

        When you reached the station, You still waited minutes before your bus came. When it is already there, You hopped inside and choose to sit to the left side of the bus, While Myungsoo chose to sit on the right side. You were looking outside the mirror while daydreaming.

        You looked at your right to see Myungsoo, looking outside the window, His elbow is leaned to the mirror and his right hand is cupped in his right cheeck. You looked at his face and observing his facial features. Myungsoo looked at your diraction and you quickly looked away. 'Aish! What are thinking ~~~~~?' you sighed. Myungsoo stand beside your sit and told you that is already your stop. You nodded your head. You trailed behind Myungsoo. Myungsoo stopped walking and he looked at you. "Wae?" you told him. He grabbed your wrist and started walking again. "I will not pay for your hospital bills when you got hit by a car.." he muttered still with his poker face. You pouted. 

        You were still not that near to SungGyu's house but you can already hear the loud musics. You both walked inside, Myungsoo still holding your wrist. You cleared your throat and Myungsoo looked at you. "My wrist.." you muttered. He quickly let go of it and started walking. You looked around and find something to drink. You grabbed some juice from the table and left the glass to the table after you drank. You were looking for SungGyu when someone tapped your shoulder. You spun around to see Woohyun. "~~~~~~?" You nodded. "Come, Hyung is already waiting for you..." Woohyun led you to SungGyu's table. 

        "~~~~~~!" SungGyu ran to you. "Oppa!" You muttered. "Saenggil Chukahae!" you brought up your gift. "You still remember.." he get the gift from you hand. "Of course~" you mumbled. "Komawo ~~~~~" "No prob Oppa!" you beamed. "Come, Go join INFINITE's table.." You just nodded. You walked to their table to see them all laughing even Myungsoo. 'I never saw him lauged that much..' you thought. 

       "Sit Here first, I'm gonna host first My own party." SungGyu joked. "Ne~" you smiled. You sat down. "~~~~~!" SungJong called. "SungJong~" you beamed. "Goodthing you come~" he smiled at you and you smiled back. SungGyu cleared his throat to get everyone's attebtion, And it did catched their attention. "First of all, I thanks you guys for coming here to my party.." he spoke. He said many thing before saying his last line. "Let us dance now.." he smiled before living the stage. "Woohoo!" People cheered. At first the songs are for partying. INFINITE danced so much. SungJong danced to some Kpop Group's songs. You walked to some quiet places to relaxed. You sat to the grass while looking at the stars.

Myungsoo's POV

      I just sat down while watching the other INFINITE members danced. Aigoo~ They danced crazily. Many girls are walking to my direaction and others are trying flirt with me. I stood up and walked to some quiet place to rest my mind. I stopped at my tracks when I saw ~~~~~~ also there. I sarted walking again and sat beside her. She looked at me and she raised her brow. "What are you doing here?" I told her. "Maybe I should be the one asking that.." she muttered. I looked up to see what she is looking at and saw that she is looking at the stars. 

      "So, When did you and SungGyu Oppa met?" she started to bring up a question. I didn't hesitate to answer. "I met him in my middle school years..." I paused. "I was always alone and he is also.." I continued."I chose friends who will look at me not in my money. SungGyu hyung is the first one who come to me and who treated me like a brother..." I simply said. I lowered my head. "Me too.." She said. I looked up to her. "I have some stalkers in school that I feel irritating. Some people are only befriending me because of my money. They will asked something to me and when I refused to give they will get mad at me.."

       "Since childhood, SungGyu Oppa is the only friend that I treasured the most..." I met eyes with her. We are like having our staring contest for a while.

~~END OF MYUNGSOO'S POV~~

       SungGyu looked for you because he want to dance with you. He looked around the party area but you were not there. He searched and searched for you only to see you and Myungsoo together staring at each other's eyes. He felt a piece of his heart ws torned.

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANNYEONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Who are EXO tics out there? Raise your foot! xDD JK.

How's the chappie?? Please do comment I'm loosing my inspiration... :(((((((((((( sad