Last Day...

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

                                                                                             Click!

                                                     >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dF2P3PKhugY<

                                                                          (Super Junior- She wants it)

 

"Bye ~~~~~!!!" 

              All the students say goodbye to their most loved queenka, Shin ~~~~~. Except for those who are envious to you, they just snob you as they passed to you, like they didn't see anything. But you just hate the way the other people treats you just like the two-faced jerks that feels like they're "close" to you because of your money and the others that stalks you around.... as in EVERYWHERE. You just don't feel comfortable with it. Who the heck will be comfortable if someone stalks him/her?!

                   "Bye!" you waved back to the students that said their farewell words to you 'cause guess what, It's the last day of your school year. "Bye~!" you politely said your goodbyes to your teachers as you walk out of your school as car suddenly go infront of you. The door opened, revealing your butler.

                        "Ms. ~~~~~~, We should go now.." 

           "Okay.." you replied to your butler and go inside of the car. 

                                  You  just look outside of the window, looking at the nature and didn't realize that you are already at your house. 

                         "We are already here miss.." the butler told you and open the door for you. "Thanks.." you replied and go to your appa.  "I'm here!~~" you hollered.  "How's the last day?" your father asked. 

                                 "It's fine" you smiled. "Good.." he replied.

         "Let's eat first.." he told you and both of you proceed to the dining table.

               While eating, Your father cough like he has something to tell you. "Umm.. I'm gonna have a some business things to do in Korea for a long time, So want to come with me?"  he mumbled. Without having second thoughts, you quickly agreed. "Neh appa! I would REALLY loved to!" you squealed. "Finally! I'll be away from those dorks! No more snobish  two-faced jerks and stupid stalkers! FREEDOM!" you gladly thought.

              "I didn't really expect you would agree that fast." your appa said. You hug him and smiled. "Appa! I sure miss my asian roots! I wanna go to Korea again. I miss my Korean friends. Especially Sunggyu oppa~" you giggled and broke the hug. Your father ruffled your hair. "Aigoo! I didn't know my daughter wants to know her Asian roots." your father jokingly said. "Appa~" you pouted. "I'm just joking. Pack your things, arasso?" he said. You smiled cheekily to him and go to your room.

             "Who said I want to know my Asian roots? Kekeke. I'm such a good liar! I'm so sure Korea is a better place than this! Korea here I come~" you mumbled and pack your things. 

              After hours of packing, you go downstairs. "Appa! I'm ready!" you squeaked and ask your butlers to carry your SIX SUITCASES. Your father look at you and his eyes widened. "Omona! Why are you bringing SIX SUITCASES?!" he gasped in horror. You innocently blink and tilt your head a little to the right. "Wae? Is it few?"you innocently asked. "Aigoo! Let's just go to the airport.."he shook his head and go to his car.

_____________________________________________________________________________________________

Updated! >.< Is it Boring?

Please Subscribe, Comment and BeFriend! ^^ Hows the poster? Thanks to Cookies and Cream!! ^^

My GIFTS GIFTS GIFTS!!!

Adorable Sungjongie~~!! Oppa?!

tumblr_lqwva6kPpq1r1dlqwo1_500.gif

tumblr_lqwva6kPpq1r1dlqwo2_500.gif

HE is so BEAUTIFUL!! >.<