Unlucky..

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

                                                                                                 Click!

                                    >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MCoQHwUUNfc&feature=related<

                                                                               (C.N. Blue- L.O.V.E. Girl)

 

 You follow your appa to the car and giggle in excitement. Wah~!! So excited! It's been 12 years since I didn't see Korea... I wonder how is Sunggyu oppa... you thought. Your appa wave his hand infront of your face and you go back to your senses. "Go in.." he cried. "Ne appa~~" you smiled.

   In excitement you felt that things go fast. "We are here at the airport.." the butler said and open the car. You smile when you got out of the car. "Korea, Here I go.." you exclaimed. You and your appa go inside the airplane and relax. "How many hours is the travel?" you asked the stewardes. "About 8-10 hours.."  she smiled. "Oh~~" you put on your headphones while sleeping and thought of the things that you wish will happen.

"~~~~~~-ah, ~~~~~~~-ah we are here.." you heard your appa's voice. "Umm.." you rubbed your eyes and followed your appa to go down of the airplane.

"~~~~~-ah wait here I'm going to the money changer.." you just nodded and he left. You waited at the waiting area inside the airport with your suitecases with you, Then after awhile you heard your appa called you from afar. "~~~~~~-ah!" he shouted. "Oh~ appa.." you mumbled when you are about to go to him, your phone suddenly rang. It was a call from one of your stalkers. You rolled your eyes, go somewhere leaving your suitecases alone. "Yeoboseyo ~~~~~~!! " when you heard his voice your ear got irritated. "What do you want?!" you said annoyed. While your stalker is saying something nonsense to you, you peek a look at your suitecases and notice that somebody get it. 

             "That's my suitecases!!" you hollered and run toward the person but he is already far and in your fastness your body got unbalance and you fell. "Oww~~~!!" you rub your and saw that your heel was broken. "Omo~~ What should I do?!" you gasped trying to put back the heel to your shoes, People look at you and in embarassedment you try to stand up but your got more hurt. "~~~~~~-ah~!!" your father exclaimed. He immediately help you to stand up and help you to go to your car.

           "Let's go home now.." he said. What?! Did appa just said HOME?!! you thought. "Appa, Why did you said home? I thought we will check-in in a Hotel?!" you said puzzled. Your father face-palmed his self and look at you. "Sorry ~~~~~, I forgot to tell that we are gonna live at the house of my business partner.."

Why didn't he told me?! you thought. You just kept quiet and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~

"Why didn't you told me earlier?! You know that I'm not comfortable with girls.." he said irritated. "Don't worry, I"ll add-up your allowance..Just treat her right, arrasso?" he told L. "Okay Fine.." he said annoyed. She will regret that she live in here.. L smirked and go to his room.

~~~~~~~~~

"We are here.." your appa mumbled. He noticed that you sleep comfortably, so he didn't wake you up. "Let's go.." he told his butlers silently.

He entered the house of his business partner and also his childhood bestfriend, Mr. Kim. "Annyeonghaseyo!" He greeted your father. "Hello~!" your father greeted Mr. Kim. "So, Where is your daughter?" Mr.Kim said. "Ah~ She is still sleeping at the car, I don't want to disturb her." He smiled. "Okay...You should eat first, I'm sure your tired at your trip."

They eat and talked about things that they want to talk about with Mrs. Kim and L's little brother, Kim Myungjong. (Like mix of Myungsoo and Sungjong! xD)

Myungsoo go to the backyard to have peaceful surrounding because it is too noisy inside the house. He close his eyes and wonder of things.

You on the other hand, Go inside the house and saw different faces but they didn't notice you 'cause they are focusing on their chatting thingys. 

                                         ~YOUR POV~

    I wonder where is my room. I take a peek at each room to guess where is my room. While searching, I saw a very neat room, Wah~ It is very peaceful to sleep in here I said then get the soft pillow and smell it. Wow.. It smells good but why it smell like a boy's perfume? Nah, Nevermind. Maybe I should take a bath. I check look for the cabinet and there are labels that was written there like Shirts, Pants, Underwears (xD), and I saw it Pajamas! I took a peek at it and saw large sizes of PJs and I didn't hesitate to plan to wear it. I get a towel and go inside the bothroom and have a night bath.

                                            ~L's POV~

     Maybe I should go inside already, It's cold already. I rubbed my arms in coldness. I saw our visitor is already here. And they notice me. "Oh~ L Meet Mr.Shin, The business partner of your father." Umma introduce to me the business partner of appa. He held out his hand and I shook it. "Nice to meet you" he told me. I just nodded and head towards my room. I got to my bed and relax for a while. I smell my pillow and it already smells like a girl's perfume. I touch my hair and smell my hand and the arroma is already stick to my head, Maybe Umma slept in here.. I should wash it.

                                         ~NO ONE'S POV~

      It is so good to take a bath in the evening.. you thought. When you already done taking a bath and wrapped the towel in you and when you were about to unlock the door, the door knod clicks. Did I forget to lock it? Omo! you thought. When the door was wide open you saw a guy standing infront of you.

"WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHH~~!!!"

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

How's the Chappie guys? ^^ Hope you like it! ^^

Want some gif and photos? I'll give it to you ^^

tumblr_lpw641iYbO1qf97je.gif

Funny Sungyeol xD

tumblr_lepidzKpfv1qdo9s9o1_400.gif

Woohyun oppa is so Cute!! >.<

tumblr_lv95knNs8C1r77h62o1_500.gif

Cute! >.<

tumblr_lsvvu6yo3l1r16ban.gif

IMMBA FACED WOOHYUN!!! xD

And now for Infinite's Tell Me & Gee~~!! ^^

1019709_o.gif

tumblr_l9w45anj1V1qcsim7o1_500.jpg

Kiss Him!! :">

tumblr_li6in82TcF1qa4uc1o1_500.jpg

Wahahaha!! DONGWOOOO~~!! xD

Please Subscribe, Commenr & BeFriend!! ^^