Meeting the other 2 members of INFINITE

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

                                                                                              Click!

                                                   >>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0RF_5W1qdHU&feature=related<<

                                                                                          (B1A4 - Remember)

In L's School..

   "Wah~! i'm getting late.." L looked at his watch. He arrived inside their classroom and find-out that it is still their homeroom. He sighed. "Hi hyung~!" Sungjong slung his arm at L's neck. "Why did you came at this time? Your not coming in school at this time.." Sunggyu barked. "I accompanied our visitor to the mall.." L explained. Almost all of them have a shaped 'O' in their mouths. 

     "I didn't meet you with that kind of attitude, Myungsoo-ah~!!" Hoya smiled. "No choice.." he said. "Goodbye class.." Mr. Park said his farewell to his students. They all stand-up and said also their farewell. "Goodbye Mr. Park.." they all said and go to their sitting arrangements.

    There math teacher, Mrs. Jo came in. "Goodmorning class.." she said. "Goodmorning Mrs. Jo.." they greeted back. L just look at the window while the teacher is discussing. 

             Pn = P (l + r)h                                        h(x) = 2x 4 = x2 = 2 x 4 = x2

                                     - (1 = 2 x = x2) = Y- 2                                                      and blah blah blah~~~

        After the discussion the lessons are already done. "Alright class, Time for recess.." All of the students dashed outside. Many students are waiting outside the classroom of the Famous kingka group, "Infinite..". Many fangirls squealed when they go out. "Woohyun oppa~~!!" One girl shouted and woohyun smiled. "Sungjong!!!!!" Sungjong showed his aegyo and that 'cause fangirls to scream more.

        "Let's go to the cafeteria.." Dongwoo told the members then they all walked fast to the canteen. "Fangirls.." Woohyun shake his head. "Oppas~!!" Infinite turned their heads and saw A-Pink. "We're in trouble.." Sung Gyu whispered to Sungyeol and Sungyeol nodded. 

        "Hi L oppa~!!" Na Eun slung her hands to L. "Woohyun oppa..!!" Cho rong go near Woohyun and Woohyun try to avoid. L removed Na eun's hands from him and go to the other members. "We gotta go.." Dongwoo hissed. They walked leaving A-Pink behind. You are gonna be mine, L.. Na Eun thought. "Let's go.." Bo Mi told the other members then they leave.

         Time flies so fast and it is already time for dismissal. "We'll go now~!" Woohyun waved together with Dongwoo, Sunggyu and Hoya. Then L, Sungyeol and Sung Jong waved back.

AT THE MALL..

        "I'm such a shopper.." you mumbled carrying your 13 paper bags. I should call L. 

L, Sungyeol and Sungjong..

          "Trrrr.." L get his phone from his pocket and saw that is a 'Unknown Number' is calling but he answered it. "Yeoboseyo?..." L said. "L, this ~~~~~~, Can U fetched me?" you asked him like pleading. He rolled and agreed. "Okay.." He told you and told his friends if they can go with him and they agreed.

AT THE MALL...

         You were waiting for L outside the mall. You saw him with 2 unfamiliar faces. "Thanks for coming L~!" You smiled. He has a blanked expression but he carried some of your bags.

         "Hi~! Im Sungjong~!" the skinny boy said and help you to carry your things. You held out his hand and you shook it. "Hi~! I'm ~~~~~" you smiled. "I'm Sungyeol.." the other one said and he also helped you. Cute~!! Sungjong thought.

          "Let's go.." L said with a cold voice. You just followed him together with Sungjong and Sungyeol. While walking Sungjong approched you. "You looked like a Korean but I think you are not living here, right?" Sungjong asked. "Yes.." you answered. You passed by a ice cream shop and saw different flavors then you decided to buy some but you asked permission first to L.

       "Umm, L can we stopped first at the ice cream shop?" you asked him. And he answered back fastly. "No." he answered. WHAT?!? His becoming annoying again~!! >.< you thought. You just go back to Sungjong and pouted. "Yah~ hyung..!! Let her buy~" Sungjong told L but L didn't still want. Sungjong grabbed your hand and run fastly to the ice cream shop. "Sungjong~!!" you said. "Want some ice cream?" he asked. You just nodded. "We'll buy it.."  he told you then you smiled. L just watched you two but leave with Sungyeol. "L, aren't we gonna wait for them?" Sungyeol asked. "Let them.." L said then continued walking. 

        "Thanks for the ice cream Sungjong.." you thanked him and your ice cream then he also his. "Your Welcome.." He smiled.

        "So where do you live?" Sungjong asked. "Together with L..?" you mumbled. Sungjong was weakened of what you said. "So I guess I will accompany you to his house.." he sighed. You just nodded.

       You got home and thanked Sungjong. "Thanks~~!" You smiled. "Anytime.." he winked. You just laughed of what he did. "Goodnight~" he told you and you smiled. You go inside the house and saw your shopping bags are in the floor. Aish~ L.. you thought. You saw your appa and L's dad not yet home. You only saw Mrs. Kim together with Myungjong, Helping Myungjong for hhis assignment. "How's your shopping?.." Mrs. Kim asked. "Good.." you smiled.

       You get your shopping bags then go to your room..  "So tired.." you fell asleep in tiredness.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys~!! Updated!!! KYA!! -.~

Sungjong is already here.. kekeke..

Please Don't forget to

Subscribe, Comment and BeFreind!! ^^

GIFTS GIFTS!!!

tumblr_lvqsr3I1Nr1qcx4njo3_250.gif

SUNGJONG~!! MY BIAS!! :D

tumblr_lvqs6dalpN1r4pl48o1_500.gif

SUNGYEOL IS ALSO A GIFT~!! xD

tumblr_lvvigeIKIq1qhof3vo3_250.gif

SUNGGYU~!!