His School

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

                                                                                                                     Click!

                                                                  >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YN0P502I6EM&feature=fvst<

                                                                                                     (Kang Min Hyuk - Star)

 

         The heat of the sun touches your face and that 'cause you to woke up. "Ahhh~~" You yawned and rubbed your eyes. You spotted the clock and saw that it is already 11:00 am."I really did slept so looong.." you thought and go downstairs for some breakfast. "Goodmorning Mrs. Kim~" you smiled. "Goodmorning too ~~~~" she smiled back. You looked around and AGAIN didn't saw your appa. "Umm.. Mrs Kim, Where's appa?" you blinked. "Oh~ They did overtime again with my husband.." Appa's always busy.. you sighed. You noticed that Myungsoo and Myungjong is not around, maybe they already left 'cause you didn't saw any sign of them. Mrs. Kim served you a delicious breakfast and you thanked her. "Thank you!".

           While eating, the phone rang then Mrs. Kim answered it. "Yobeoseyo?" she spoke. "Ah~ Umma, Can you deliver my book later at maybe lunch time.." Myungsoo said. "I'll try. If the delivery for the new furniture will come early..." Mrs. Kim said.  "Okay, Komawo umma. Anyong." 

            You just stared at her and happily continued eating your delicious breakfast.

          You helped Mrs. Kim to wash dishes after you ate. You go back at the living room and rest for a while and you saw a lunch box prepared at the table. You go to Mrs. Kim to asked her about the luch box that is prepared at the table. "Mrs. Kim, Did someone left his luch box at the table?" you asked her pointing at the living room. She widened her eyes and dashed to the living room. "Aish~ that kid.." Mrs. Kim mumbled. "Waeyo? Is that Myungjong's?" "Yes." she answered and looked at her watch. "Aigoo~ He will not have anything to eat.." 

            "I'll just deliver the food.." you said. "But you don't know how to get there?" Mrs. Kim asked worriedly. "Umm. I'll try my best. It's my pay back for taking care of me.." you smiled and Mrs. Kim looked so touched then she agreed. "Kamsahamnida ~~~~~~" "Your welcome" you smiled.

            You went to your room to get prepared. Then after you prepared you go down and leave the house. "Anyong Mrs. Kim" you waved. "Oh~! Wait ~~~~!" she exclaimed. "Can you give tis to Myungsoo also? Don't worry, the buildings are not a far from each other. mianhe." She said. "No, it's okay.." you smiled ten leave. You get your map and look for the directions.

            "Let's see.." you scanned at what is the way to Woolim Pre-school building. (A/N: Woollim Pre-school and Woollim University is just in one place but have different buildings. Did you get me? xD) You ride te bus that is the way to the building, and when you had get there you asked someone some questions to help you how to get there. And atlast you had get there.

             You looked around the School and find it beautiful. It has 3 different building. One for Pre-school, Highschool and College. 

   PRE-SCHOOL:

Our%20Space%20Building%201st%20March%202

 

HIGH SCHOOL:

Xvs_school_building.jpg

COLLEGE:

img_2090935_1427_1?1207711737.jpg

       "WOW! Such big buildings~!" you exclaimed. "Aish! What am I saying? I should gave Myungjong his lunch.." you proceeded to the building of the pre-schoolers and find the section and classroom. You a teacher and going to ask her if she know were is the class of Myungjong. "Excuse me, Do you know where is Kim Myungjong's section and classroom?" asked the teacher in English language. "Here" she pointed to the classroom that is infront of you. "Thank you" you knocked at the classroom of Myungjong.

       "Umm. Can I excuse Lee Myungjong?" you asked the teacher and the teacher nodded and call Myungjong. Myungjong go out of the classroom and go towards you, a little shy. "Myungjong, Here's your lunch. Don't forget it again, understand?" you ruffled his hair and gave him a smile and he smile back. "I'm gonna leave now.." he just nodded then you left the building. 

         When you got outside you noticed that it is already the lunch for the college students. "Good thing it is already their lunch" you thought and go find for Myungsoo. While finding for Myunsoo, you accidentally bumped on someone. "Ow~" the other person fall down. He scratch his when he stood up. "Sorry.." you mumbled. 

         When looked at that person, you saw that it was Sungyeol. "Oh~ you are the girl from last time, right?" you nodded then a idea popped from your mind. "Ah, do you know where Myungsoo is?" you asked Sungyeol. "Ahh, Ne follow me.." he smiled and you just followed him. 

         From a far, you already saw Myungsoo, Sungjong and the others are just unfamiliar faces except for one. He looks familiar but you didn't remember it that well. "Oh well.." you thought. Myungsoo saw then eyed you and the other members also saw you.

        Sungyeol proceed to the other members. "What do you want?" Myungsoo asked. You throw his book to him and he catched it. "Next time don't forget your things, Myung Gi~!!!!" you smirked ten left.

         "Hyung! I think I should call you Myung Gi hyung!" Sungjong laughed. Myungsoo eyed Sungjong then Sungjong stopped laughing. "Yah~ Myung Gi, Don't be angri with our dongsaeng.." Dongwoo laughed then all of them laughed except for L and meanwhile, Sung Gyu is thinking of something.

      "She seems to be very familiar.." Sung Gyu thought.

_________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

HI GUYS~! SORRY FOR TE LATE UPDATE.. D: I WAS JUST BUSY FOR SCHOOL.. ;)))

Please don't forget to Subscribe, Comment & Be-Friend~!! ^^