Songs are not Just Songs..

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

A/N: HEY! I PLACED TWO SONGS IN THIS CHAPPIE. THOSE TWO SONGS CAN HELP YOU IN THIS FIC BUT YOU CAN CHOOSE  1 SONG IF YOU LIKE TOO ^^

 

 

   "Wah~" You woke up in the morning. You prepared yourself and brought your bags down. When you reached the living room you saw all of them getting ready for the trip. "Good Morning Sweetie~" Your Dad hugged you and kissed your forehead. You hugged him back. "Good Morning too~" "~~~~~~!" You heard Mrs. Kim called you. You spun around. You smiled. "This is our driver on the way to the airport.." You looked at the guy he pointed. "Annyeonghaseyo~" he bowed. He looks like around your age or younger. "Annyeong~" You bowed back "Kaja! Let's ride the car~" Mrs. Kim said and you followed her outside. 

           You brought 2 bags with you, your personal bag and your luggage bag. You were trying to lift your luggage bag to place it to the car's compartment but it is too heavy. "Argghh!" you groaned in frustration. I didn't brought too much clothes..Seems like my bag is heavier than the things ins-.. Your thoughts were interrupted when you felt a pair of hands touched your hands. You looked up to see...Myungsoo. 

              You was shocked and pulled your hands out of the handle. "Arrggh~" Myungsoo groaned when the luggage fell on his right foot.. "Mian.." you whispered and bit your lip for your epic failness. Myungsoo place your luggage completely inside the compartment and stared at you before going inside the van. You sighed before going inside also.

                You sat beside between Mrs. Kim and Myungjong because Mrs. Kim told you to do so and you just followed her. You put your earphones on while rocking your head back and forth depending to the music's beat. 

                An hour past and you felt a tap on your shoulder. You remove your headphones and looked at Mrs. Kim, who is the one tapped your shoulder, and she said, "We're already here in the airport.." "Ahh~ Ne.." you walked down the van and noticed that all the things that are all placed in the utility cart and your father pushed it inside incheon airport. You walked to the driver and bid goodbye to him before he left.

                 All of you did all the things that should be done. Starting from the bags checking to the payong of boarding pass. And now you are only w2aiting for your plane to come. You sitted on a chair and placed your earphone again. You are already reaching the chorus of one of your favorite K-POP song when somebody get one of the earphones..

Please let us just love, please let us stop fighting
Sometimes we doubt and argue but still (but still) but still I love you
I'm still young (still young) but would you trust you, till always (I only love you)
Please let us love, I will promise eternally

                What was that?...you thought. You looked up to see Myungsoo with the other earphone on his other ear and eyes closed, nodding his head. You were about to grabbed the earphone but he immediately hold your hand..AGAIN. You raised a brow. "Hey~ Give me my earphone..." Myungsoo looked at you and spoke, "Just think that this is your payback for me for getting my foot hurt..." You rolled your eyes and looked the other way. Myuungsoo smiled in victory.

                 The song ended and another song came up, It is the song of one of your favorite boyband's song, "Crash"

~~MYUNGSOO'S POV~~

               The song ended but another song came up and it was B.A.P.'s "Crash" and I heard as first Verse played. 

I can’t believe it, it’s really perfect
I am breathless, it’s not fair
Your eyes, your lips, you’re everything really left me shook up

                       I look to my side and saw ~~~~~~, banging her head lightly while she formed a pout. She got a little eye-smile. A grin suddely appeared in my face. Huh? What? Aish! Did I just smiled! Aigoo~  What am I saying? I shook my head.

Like a fool, I lost myself to her unforgettable first impression

Yeeaaah~ Not only first impression but also frist meeting... Can't forget that! Aigoo~ Then the chorus came.

It’s like my heart is broken (malfunctioning)

My love is on fire
My heart beats thump thump (and beats)
Please save me (You’re my girl)

Help me help me help me
My breath quickens when I see you
Help me help me help me
When I see you my eyes get dazzled
My heart thumps thumps and looks for you
Where you are? I’m waiting for you

I looked at ~~~~~~'s and saw her lips moving 'cause she's singing the song..Then she pouted.. W-Wait Myungsoo? AISH! This song is killing me!

You you you – meeting you is really a crash

I want to get to know you better
I turned into Conan, you won’t know my feeling
I keep thinking about you, girl, you’ve made me forget my first love

Will ~~~~~~ help me to forget about...My first love?

While thinking of my FIRST LOVE. I didn't notice that I already missed many lines of the song. I started to concentrate on it again.

I almost catch you and yet you go further away
Please give me a chance

I remembered the time that she pushed me and she fell on the floor~ Hahahaha! 

If you can hear my heart – please answer me
To me


I remembered my FIRST LOVE again. Do I still love her? Will you ever help me ~~~~~~ to forget her?

_____________________________

Credits to the song translator/s! ^^ hehehe.

And also thank you very much heroslilbit (My hero! LOL. XD) for helping me solve my problem about the character's transportations to Jeju