Introducing Mr. Annoying.

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

                                                                                                              Click! ^^

                                                                >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jUceLR4s1_U&feature=related<

                                                                                                 (Infinite- Amazing) ^^

 

"WWWWWWWWWWWAAAAAHHHH~~!!!"

I should call the police!! Oh, great I forgot that it was destroyed at the airport  you frowned.

Flashback..

 "Ow, that hurts.." you look at your cellphone and saw it broken because you didn't notice that it is under you. "No more cellphone?! WHY~!!'

End of Flasback

I should use my taewondo skills right now.. you thought. "YAH~~!!" you kicked L at his stomach, and that cause him to shout louder.

While Downstairs..

"What was that noise coming from?" Myungjong mumbled. "I think that's Myungsoo.." Mrs. Kim cried and all of them go to L's room and saw you kicking, punching and do whatever just to hurt him but he just hold your hand and try to avoid your punches and kicks.

       "~~~~~~~!!" your appa exclaimed. "Appa~!!" you run to your father and hug him tight. "Appa, you should call the police! Someone is trespassing in here.." you mumbled while pointing to L.

      "Me?! Trespassing?!?" L said pointing to his self. "Ummm.. ~~~~~~.." Mr. Kim softened. "He is our son, and I think you will have to live in the house with him.." Mr. Kim said.

     Live in the house with him.. live in the house with him.. Those words are keep on replaying in your mind over and over again. L just stand there looking at you with a strange look. So she is the daughter.. I can't live with this kind of girl! I"ll get injury everyday.. you can do this L.. L thought.

      Mr. Kim and Mr. Shin both sigh.. "~~~~~~, meet L.." your appa said. "L meet ~~~~~~" L put out his hand and waiting for you to shook it. You look at him first from head to toe and shook his hand. 

             I can't still believe I'm gonna live with this person.. both you and L have the same thought. "Nice to meet you ~~~~~ and welcome to MY ROOM" L smirked. you didn't reply to him instead hug your appa tighter and can't look at L straight in his eyes because of your embarassement.

       "I think you should change clothes first.." your appa mumbled. "But appa, remember my suitcase.." you look at your appa puzzled. "Myungjong, maybe some of your clothes will fit noona. You should lend her some, Ok?" Myungjong just nod and look at you strangely. 

You follwed both of them and change clothes your room.

Your room..

Bedroom_Furniture.jpgL's room..

 

master-bedroom-remodel-design-2.jpg

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You covered your face with the pillow 'cause you can't forget about the things that happened. "Why does I'm having badluck!" you howlered still covering your face. "1st I loose my suitecase, 2nd I trip in the middle of the airport, I break my heels then my cellphone and the worst is.. I HAVE TO LIVE WITH THAT GUY?! Why?!" you told yourself. You just sighed and just think of the things that you should do.

Maybe I should apologize to him.. you thought and stand up to go to L's room.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

                                               ~~L's POV~~

           I opened my laptop to have chat with my friends. "Yah hyung~! Why don't you sleep at our group house today?" Sungjong said showing his aegyo. We have a guest at our house. I promised appa to take care of the visitor I told Sungjong. "But hyung.." Sungjong said but I heard a knock at the door and surprised that it was ~~~~~~. What do you want? I told her coldly.

                                             ~~YOUR POV~~

           "What do you want?" he told me coldly. Should I still apologize? this guy drives me crazy. I just sighed, I should apologize. "I'm sorry for what-" I told him but he cutted me off. "Okay, I accept your apologize" he told me. WAHH~~!! he makes my blood boil.. Grrrr!! "So, Goodnight.." i just told him and he closed the door without replying back. I just walked through my roomstill angry of what he did. Can't he be gentle?! THIS CHALLENGE ME!! I wish when I wake-up I will be in good mood, Goodnight myself.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys!! ^^ Omo~ L being so Cold!! >.< 

Gifts~ :))

tumblr_ljbf5wTcAR1qa4uc1o1_500.gif

Thanks Sungyeol~!! ^^

tumblr_ls2nenxgEp1qa07nu.gif

Part party~~!! Woohoo!! >.>

mygif.gif         <== Oh so true~~!! :))

Infinite - She's Back

Cute~! ^^

Dino dance

Dino dance by Dongwoo~~ xD

And for the cold housemate.. 

32.gif

I wish I was the puppy!! xD

_SungyeoL.gif

SUNGYOEL~~!!! xD

Please Subscribe, Comment & BeFriend!! ^^