In Arcade with Oppa

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

(It really fit this chappie! ^^)

Evening passed and It is already Sunday Morning...

      "Ahhh~" you yawned. "Goodmorning world!". Trrrrrrrng~!. Your cellphone rang. "Hello?" You spoke up. "~~~~~-ah? Goodmorning!! It's Sunggyu!" You was energized when you heard his voice. "Sunggyu oppa~!" "How are now?" He asked you. "I'm doing fine oppa. "How 'bout you?" "Me? I'm doing fine~!". "So what's with the call oppa?". "Ummmm..." You can sense that his pretty shy. "Uhm?" "Wanna go out today?" He asked you. "SURE!" You smiled. "Good then. I'll pick you up...Ummm..Where?" You realized you haven't told him yet where you lived. (A/N: Only Yeollie & Jongie know about this thing, remember?) "Let's just see each other at Ondal park." "Ermm.. Okay then. See you there!" You put down your phone. 

       "Why should I even keep that from him?" you thought. You went down to ate breakfast. You walked down to see pancakes, eggs, ham, milk, and bread. "What's with the many food Mrs. Kim?" you sitted on the chair. "Nothing special. I just felt to make more breakfast today" she smiled. You smiled back. "Time to dig in!" You put some ham and egg to your plate and start to eat it. The next thing you knew is that your already full. "Wah~ Thanks for the breakfast Mrs. Kim!" It was hard to stood up because of your full stomach. "Ah~" Finally, You had already stood up.

          You looked around to see Myungsoo is not there. "ummm.. Mrs. Kim, Where is Myungsoo?" "He went out to play basketball with his friends.." she explained. "Ahhh~" You went upstairs to wash up and prepare for your 'Friendly date' with SungGyu.

        La~la~la~la~la~la~la~. You sang from the bathroom. You walked out of the bathroom then get dressed. You wore this:1271729091_88777226_1-Pictures-of--Korea

     You take a peek at your watch then went downstairs. "I have  to go now Mrs. Kim!" You bid your farewell. "Okay! Take care!" "I will!" you walked out of the house then proceeded to the park. You saw SungGyu patiently waiting for you while sitting on the bench. "~~~~~-ah!" He stood up then he ran to you. "Oppa! Am I late?" "Ani. Your Just in time." He smiled. "Good then. Where are we going Oppa?" you asked him. "Ummm...Arcade?" "Sure!" You grabbed his hand and ran to the bus station 'I wish I can hold her hand forever...' SungGyu thought.

      "Let's play this oppa!" You lead him to the Ghost shooting game. (A/N: Sorry I don't what it is called! xDDD)

  arcade_gun.jpg  

          "Wah! Oppa! The Whitelady is coming closer! Kill it!" You told SungGyu. "Mummy to the left! Mummy to te right!" "~~~~~~-ah! ZOMBIEESSS!!" you chuckled when SungGyu yelled that. "More GHOOOSSTTSS~~~!!" "The Whitelady is eating your character Oppa!" "The Zombie is eatring yours ~~~~~~-ah!" 'GAME OVER' was written on your screens. "That was fun Oppa!" yu smiled. "Haha! I had gone crazy at the game!". "How 'bout that Oppa?" You pointed the 'Whack-a-mole' game.

   images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTVHYQudCje_lg68oEtjQF   

           "Sure~!" He followed you. I play first Oppa. He just nodded. READY. GET SET. GO!!. You started hitting random Mole. "Take this!" "Take that!" You 'violently hit it. "This is Myungsoo!!! Wah~!!! Hahaha!!"' SungGyu frowned at what you said. 'Myungsoo..'. "Wah~ I'm Finish! Wanna try Oppa?" he shook his head "No, Thanks.." 'What's his problem?' You followed him to the motorcycle game. 

    37156d1284866363-ducati-simulator-superb    

           "Oh! Good choice Oppa!" Your about to sit on the other motorcycle but SungGyu held your wrist. "Waeyo?" you asked him, confused. "S-Sit with me. Ride at the back of my motorcycle." You just nodded in understanding. "If that will make my Bestie happy!" you smiled at him. 'Bestie ONLY' He forced himself to smile back.

            "Wee~!" you wave your hands up like your really riding a motorcycle. "Yehey~!" you smiled. "Shhh~ People are looking at us now.." SungGyu whispered to you. "Ooops! Sorry!" you hid your face behing his back in embarrassment.

      tumblr_lxbm84XoLy1qgad25o4_500.gif      

(A/N: Huhuhuhu~ I got jellie at that gif! T^T Sohyun is lucky! Okay..Go back to the FanFic! xDDDD)

          You wrapped your hands around SungGyu's waist then rested your head on SungGyu's back for a moment. 'I wish we will stay like this forever..' SungGyu thought. "Ummmpphh.." "Aish! Did I fell asleep?" you pouted. "You need to be energized!" SungGyu held your hand and dragged to the 'Dance Revolution'. 

       Arcade%20DDR.JPG       

         "Let's have a battle!" SungGyu said. "Why not?" you smirked. The game is like a tie but SungGyu still missed some of the arrows. "Aish!" He pouted. You just chuckled. In the End You won. "YESH! YESH!" you cheered. " You can be a KPOP Artist ~~~~~-ah!!" He smiled at you. "Of course!" you stuck your tounge out. "Okay this will be the last game Oppa!"

        51EpObmo5CL._SL500_AA300_.jpg        

     "The loser will treat the winner a lunch!" You looked at him. "Call?" "Call!" At First you were having your luck but at the middle of the game the ball is not going in the ring anymore. In the end SungGyu won. "Oppa is tall that's why!" you pouted. "So you must eat more height, arrasso?" you chuckled at what he said. "Okay Oppa I will eat heght for lunch!" you smiled at him. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

ANYEONG YOU!!!!!!!

SORRY FOR HAVING LOTS AND LOTS OF PICTURES!!! XDDDD

Sorry for Updating late! D:

Hope you like it!!!!!!