Sudden Actions & Her Past

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

 

 

    

      "BYE!" you waved at INFINITE. "BYE ~~~~~~!!" they waved back. You went inside. Myungsoo is in the couch switching some random channels. "~~~~~~!" Mrs. Kim called you. "Did you have fun outside?" "I did!" you smiled. "Who are you with?" Myungsoo suddenly stopped flipping channels and listened to your and Mrs. Kim's Conversation. "Errmm. Just with my Bestfriend.." 'SungGyu..' Myungsoo thought and go back to his business. Mrs. Kim wiggled her brows. "Jinjja?" she supiciously asked. "Ne!" you nodded. "Okay, If you say so.."

     "I'm going to changed my clothes first!" you went upstairs and changed clothes. You throw yourself on the bed after you got dressed. "It's been a long time sice I went out with SungGyu Oppa!" you beamed. *Yawn* "Gah! I'm tired.." you felt your eyelids going heavy, So you closed your eyes and went to dreamland.

~~MYUNGSOO'S POV~~

       I was watching random shows when mom called me from the kitchen. "Myungsoo!" mom called. "Ne?" I replied. "Coud you please go upstairs and asked ~~~~~-ah if she already have eaten?" "Ne.." I walked upstairs and walked infront of ~~~~-ah's door. I started to knocked at her door. 'Tok tok tok..' Nobody answered. I knocked once again. 'Tok tok tok..' But nobody answered again. I twisted the door knob and it was not locked. I opened the door widely and walked closer to ~~~~~~.

       I sat the side of her bed. I was about to shake and wake her up but she suddenly talked. I stared at her. "Umma.." she said. "Umma!" a tear slipped at her left cheeck. I suddenly wiped it with my thumb. "I'm Sorry Umma!" a tear fell down in her right cheeck, And I wiped it with my another thumb. And I realize that..... I'm already cupping her face!! I quickly removed my hands. "Umma! I already missed you!" She said. I haven't saw her mom yet. Why her mom isn't here together with her anyways?

       I stared at her crying face. What was she dreaming about?. "Umma!" she woke up and started crying hard. I don't know why, But my body got closer to her and I hugged her. Me, I was also shocked at what I did. I let her cry on my chest. She sobbed and cried harder. '"Umma.." she mumbled still crying. She sobbed. She pulled back and wiped her tears. "Mianhae.."she mumbled. "I just dreamed about my....mom." she lowered her head. "Wae? Where's your mom?" I asked her concerned. "She's already..dead." I looked at her. "She died at my birthday.."

~~NOBODY'S POV~~

Flashback...

        It was your birthday. You still have a average living. Your Umma and Appa are going to buy some stuffs for it. "Honey! Pir car doesn't have enought gas.." Your Appa told your Umma. "Let's just use our motorcycle then.." She told your father, smiling. "Okay!" he stareted to prepare the motorcycle. "Umma.." You walked out from your house to your parents. "Where are you going?" you asked them. "We'll be buying things that we will  use for our proncess' party.." she ruffled your hair then she kissed you in the forehead. 

          "Can i come with you Umma? Please!" you used your aegyo. "Ani.." "Wae? Please!" you pleaded. "We only have two helmets honey.." she told you. "Buy please! please!" "It is my birthday anyway~" you pouted. "Okay fine. But behave, arrasso?" you nodded in exxcitement.

           Your mom let you wear the other helmet. Your Appa told your Umma to wear his but your Umma declined it. "Let's Go~!!" your Umma said energetically. "Let's Go!" you said in your small voice. Your mom chuckled in happiness.

           Your father stopped beacause he is already in the intersecting road. He is waiting for the red light to turn green and the other road's light will be red. It's already your road's turn to move. When your dad drove, A truck suddenly moved and it hit your motorcycle. People started to surround you and asked for help. Your head was fine but you could feel your thigh aching. After those you felt everything went black-out.

              You opened your eyes to see that you are in a white room. You slowly opened your eyes. You turned to your left to see your appa, awake but he is staring at the ceiling and his hands are tight together. You turned to your right, to see your mom surrounded by many nurses and doctors. "Clear!" you heard them said. "Clear!" they said again. "toooooooooooot" you could hear in from the machine that is beside your mom. You could see that the nurses and doctors' face are lowered down. You looked at your mom's monitor and it has -------------- on it.

Days pass..

               It is already time for you to be discharged from the hospital. Your appa walked to you and hugged you. "~~~~~~!" he hugged you tightly and kissed your forehead. You pulled back and wiped the tears on your appa's face. 'Appa! Let's go find Umma! Maybe she want to play hide and seek with us.." you dragged your father to the room where you saw your mom last time. When you're already their, You saw that your mom's body is not there anymore. "Appa. Where is Umma? Is she at home?" You asked him blinking your eyes. "Whenever she is right now, I know that she is happy to see you alive.." he hugged you tightly.

After weeks..

             It is already your Mom's Vigil. Myungsoo's appa in also there. You saw people crying around you. You don't know why because you were still innocent. It is already time for you and your father to left the flower with your mom's coffin. "Appa. Why is Umma sleeping in a big box?" you asked him but he didn't answer back. You just put your flower while the coffin is going down.

End of Flasback..

~~MYUNGSOO'S POV~~

               She told me evrything that happened. I was surprised that she told me and also surprised of what she had tol me. She lowered he head again and started to sob and cry again. "I know it's my fault" she said between her sobs. I wrapped my hands around her and patted her back. I feel like she needed comfort right now so I did it. "It's not your fault ~~~~~.." I whispered to her  ear and closed my eyes still patting her back.

~~MYUNGJONG'S POV~~

                I came home from our field trip. "Bye!" I waved at my friends when I left the bus and they waved back. "Umma! I'm home!" I beamed. "How's your field trip?" Umma asked me. "It's fun!" I grinned then she ruffled my hair. "Where's hyung?" I asked her. "Upstairs.." she told me. I quickly run to hyung's room. I saw he's not there. I went to ~~~~~ noona's room to asked her where's hyung when I saw....HYUNG HUGGING NOONA?!?

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Anyeong! Sorry for not Updating for  a week.. T.T

How's the chappie? hehehe.

Thanks for reading!!