APink & New Girl

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

                                                                                                                  Click!

                                                                         >http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AI8VXdn8-D0<   

                                                                                                  (UKiss - Not Young)

   You walked away from Infinite then when you turned around you saw a simple girl went to Infinite then gave Sung Gyu (A/N: You still don't know what is his name ^^) a box of chocolate, then Sung Gyu politely accept it then the girl left. "I think he is more good than Myungsoo.." you smirked. "But he looks familiar, Aish! What are you thinking ~~~~~~!" you started walking to the hallways but you heard some murmurs. Some are speaking in English, Some are in Korean. but you just ignore all the whispering and gossips.

 

        "What is her relationship to Myungsoo?..." "She is Pretty.."  "She's good in speaking in English~! She's the same with APink, But she is more good!"  "Myungsoo is only MINE!" and blah blah.. blah..

         You just sighed. You walked and explore the whole building and took some selcas of you on your phone. While you were taking pictures you saw a girl lying in the floor and being surrounded by many students and you heard some scoldings. You go near and tried to see what's happening. "Oh~" you softened. You saw that the girl that gave Sung Gyu some chocolates is being slapped, kicked and scolded by 7 girls. "Don't you ever go near to Sung Gyu oppa~!" Eun Ji slapped the girl at her cheecks. 

         "They're always like that.." A girl with glasses suddenly talked, You just stared at her. "They're claiming that Infinite are only for them.." she added. "Infinite?" you said puzzled. "Is it the one in math?!? i think it is not.." you thought. She looked at you."Infinite is the most popular group here in our school. They are Kingkas. They are consists of Hoya, Woohyun, Sungjong, Sungyeol, Dongwoo, Myungsoo, and Sung Gyu " "Oh~" Your mouth shaped 'O' "Sung Gyu?? Is my bestfriend? Aish!" you thought .

         "Who are those girls?" you pointed to APink who's still hurting the girl. "Ah~ They are APink. The Queenkas. They are obsessed with Infinite. They are somewhat the opposite of Infinite. Because they are so mean. Consists of Chorong, Bomi, Eun Ji, Yoo Kyung, Na Eun, Nam Joo, and Ha Young" she said then adjusted her glasses. "So they are really popular.." you thought.

          APink spit at the poor girl before they left and trhe students left also. "Apink!! They are so mean!!!!!! >.<" You thought. "I'm Jae hya, Jung Jae hya.." she held out her hand "I'm ~~~~~" you smiled then shook her hand. The friends of the girl that was been "Tortured" by APink came and assisted her. "So you should stay away from Infinite if you don't want to be in trouble.." Jae hya warned. "How can I stay away if I'm living with one of their member?" you thought. 

         Both of you walked around the school. "I'm sure you're not a student here.." she spoke up. You nodded. "I'll just spent my vacation here in Korea.." You replied. "Oh, Is that so.." Jae Hya said. Both of you exchanged numbers and talked to each other while walking then suddenly the school bell rang. "TRRRRRRRRIIIIIINNGGGGGG~!!!"  That signals that lunch time is over. "I gotta go ~~~~~~! It's nice meeting you..." she smiled then walked away. "See you next time!" You waved. "What a day~!" you walked to the school gates. 

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi Guys~! back with new chapter! Sorry for not Updating! :( Hope you like the new Update! :DDD

She already knew who's the Kingkas & Queenkas~! New Character too~!! :))))

 Jung Jae Hya

307806_277252175632418_100000429131674_1

- Smart      -Kind of tough                       - She belongs to a avearge family

- Weird      - Same age as you (18)      - Not Girly 

~~~~~~~~~~~~

 

You'll know more about her when you continue reading my story~!

Please do comment, Subscribe & Befriend~ :))

 

BTW, HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR~!! :))))

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTMaHq8RNa7_v42EQNYJqE        

Hehehehe~! :DDD