Savior.

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

 

                                                                                                       PLAY! (New setting! ^^)

 

 

                                                                                                                    

You went outside the school. "Should i already go home? Nah, I'll explore Korea first by myself~!" you skipped happily and went to some mini shops. "WOW! this is so cute~!". You saw a little cute stuff animal that is displayed.

                          41sptjSUNfL._SL500_AA300_.jpg                                                                                                

 

          You skipped inside the store, acting like a kid. You get the stuff animal then you proceed to the cash register. "I'll have this~!" you smiled then the cashier smiled back. After the stuff animal was placed inside the plastic, you said your thank you. "Komawo~" you giggled then the cashier bowed. You went to arcades and enjoy the time with yourself. 

          In your so exciteness, you didn't felt that it is already night. "Aish~ Maybe I enjoyed much~!. I should go home now.." you thought. You went to the alley that the only way that you know so you can reach the buses."It's so creepy in here.." you thought. While your walking, suddenly your phone rang.

                TRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRIIING~!!!!!

      You opened your phone and saw it was Myungsoo. "Hello?" you said. "Where are you? Umma is worried.." he asked. "I'm in the alley that is the way to the buses.." you replied. "Yah~ Why did you pass that way? Don't you know that many bad guys live there?" "This is the only way that I know." you replied. "There is another way. It is-" 

       Before Myungsoo can answer back, 6 persons blocked your way. You put down your phone first but you didn't end the call. "Hello? Hello? ~~~~~-ah?" he said but you didn't replied. "Hello-" before he can say another word he heard someone spoke up and he put his ear more closer to the speaker.

         "Look what we have here.." one of them said. Then you stepped back. "Hey Youngjae!, Don't make her scared!" The man that has big muscles smirked. "Don't be scared.." he grabbed your waist then you kicked him in his leg. "AH~!" he screamed. You tried to run fast but one of them grabbed your wrist. "Yah~! let me go~!" you shouted in his face. "Oh~ I think we got a english speaker in here~!" he smirked.

          Myungsoo heard it all and became worried. "Umma~ I should go first.." he grabbed his jacket and run as fast as he could to the alley. 

        All of them are holding you tightly. "Yah~ Stop that!!!!" you shouted to one of them who is unbottoning your blouse. You spit in his face. He wiped it. He was about to slap you but a sudden voice came. 

           "Yah! Stop that you punks~!" he came closer then you saw that it was one of Myungsoo's friend. He wiped his lower lip by his thumb.

          He kicked and punched all of them. "Go behind me" he told you then you followed him. You helped him to fight with those gangsters then you heard a voice again. "Yah~!" you turn around that it was Myungsoo. "Stay aside.." he said but you refuse. "Aniyo~ I'll fight too.." you toughly told him. 

            The 3 of you fought with the six of them and you won but one still stood up. "Still gonna fight?" Myungsoo smirked but the curly boy ran then the three of you smiled. You looked at the other person that is very familiar who helped you. "Do I know you?" you asked him. "You look familiar too.." he said. "By any chance, Are you ~~~~~~?" he asked. You widened your eyes then eyed him from top to bottom. "SungGyu oppa?" you asked. "Wah~!!" he gave you a hug. "I knew it! I knew it!" From cool he became babyish. You giggled. Myungsoo just stared at the two of you. "Do you know him?" he asked you while pointing to SungGyu. "Ne! He's my bestfriend!" you smiled to him. Myungsoo suddenly felt something weird. "What's happening to me?" he asked himself and hit his head.

            "Let's go now~" you told both of them. 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hi guys~! Updated! :DDD

Do you know about INFINITE's SecondInvasion yesterday? I had been LOL at Sungjong and Sungyeol's TROUBLEMAKER! XD

And been qwuyeiqyoerqyeoqyw~!!!! to their PARADISE! 'cause guess what? Aish! Just check out what are they are wearing during the performance! >//<

And BTW. Have you heard about the new manly boyband 'BEST ABOLUTE PERFECT (B.A.P.)'?? I don't have any bias in that group for now but I've been addicted to their 'VIOLENT' song.. WARRIOR!!!! Hehehehe~! xD 

Please Subscribe, Comment and befreind with ME~! :DDDDDD

PYONGPYONGPYONG~! <3

tumblr_lz9memo6fO1qas3tqo1_500.gif <== THIS IS WHAT I'M TALKING ABOUT! XD