Because of the Hats..

Two Annoyed Hearts (Hiatus)

 

             Myungsoo and you went to the package counter that is near to the entrance of the Department Store and leave the things that you shopped in the Super Market. Both of you entered the Department store. Myungsoo told you to look for the hats and he'll look for the sunblock. He said that both of you will just meet at counter 3 so he can pay for it together. You agreed at his suggestion and you began walking to look for the that section. It took you 15 minutes to look for it. 

             "Atlast.." you sighed as you reached that section. You look for nice and good colors of it. "Cute~" you smiled at yourself as you picked this for yourself. You looked around to pick something that will fit Mrs. Kim's taste and ended up with this. You nodded your head. You turned around to walked but stopped half the way when you saw....APINK. 'I'm lazy today to 'cause trouble..'

          ~~MYUNGSOO'S POV~~

          What is taking her that long? Aish! It has been 20 minutes that I'm standing here. I ruffled my hair in frustration. I walked and looked for that section and saw ~~~~~~ facing her back to the people while she was wearing sunglasses and a BIG Summer Hat while a bored expression was on her face. She looks weird while wearing it inside a mall. What went to her mind? Maybe it will be pretty if she is wearing that on the beach- Aigoo! What are ou saying KIM MYUNGSOO? I just yelled her name, "~~~~~~~!"

~~NO ONE'S POV~~

           "~~~~~~!" You heard someone yelled your name. You still don't know what to do but Myungsoo went to you. "I was waiting for you there at our meeting place. What take you so long?" Myungsoo asked."I'm-" You were about to reply when someone cutted you off. "Myungsoo Oppa!" Na Eun with her friends came up with those SUPER thick make-ups that they already look like CLOWNS. She clinged to Myungsoo but Myungsoo put her hand down. You chuckled in your mind. She pouted.  You just rolled your eyes at her epic 'cuteness'.  Myungsoo just sighed.

           "And what are you doing with this girl?" She raised her brow. You gave her the bored expression. "And who are you? I think you doesn't belong here. 'Cause your looks doesn't belong here.." she smiled to herself thinking of something GOOD. But it turn out WRONG, "You should be in the Zoo being the entertainment of other people or at a children's party doing the magic tricks and making them laugh and laugh.." She scoffed. "How dare you talk to me like that? You freak!" She raised her hand to slap her but before she could dare to do it, someone hold her wrist.

        "Will you stop this non-sense?" Myungsoo said coldly and he let go of Na Eun's wrist. "Let's go ~~~~~~" He then hold your wrist and dragged you. Na eun scoffed. "How could she stole MY Myungsoo away!?" Na eun sobbed.

_________

          Both of you went to the counter and paid for the hats and the sun block lotion and went to the package counter to get the things you left there. Both of you went to the waiting shed for the bus on the way to Myungsoo's house. None of you are talking. The bus arrived and both of you hopped in. You sat on the back part of the bus on the left side on the window area why Myungsoo did it on the right side. Only few people rode te bus. The bus stopped and Myungsoo go down and you trail behind him. None of you still dared to talk on thw way to the house so you just let out a heavy sighed. "What's with the sighed?" he suddenly spoke. You just stared at him. "Umm..Nothing.." Looking down to your feet.

        The atmosphere became silent again with a little awkwardness. "Is that APINK? The group from your school?" you brought up a topic. "Huh? Ahh. Yeah~ How did you know?" He looked at you. "Ummm...I met someone on your school. " 'Aish! I already forget to contact Jaehya~' you mentally face-palmed yourself. "Okay~" Was he all he said. AWKWAAAAAAAAAAAAARD SILENCEEEEEEEEEEEE. Good timing you already reached his house.

        You placed the things that you bought on the kitchen table. "Thanks for doing my favor ~~~~~!" She smiled. "Hehehe.. No problemo~" you eye-smiled her. "You're such a cute and nice giiiirl~" She pinched your cheecks. "hehehe~" you rubbed that sore part of your face. "Go upstairs and freshen up yourself, I prepared food for both of you.." You nodded and walked upstairs.

 

 

_____________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PEACE OUT TO ALL APINK FANS OUT THERE~ ME, MYSELF IS AN APINK FAN AND I LIKE THEIR SONGS BUT I JUST THOUGHT THAT THEY FIT THE CHARACTER ^^

I GOT DOUBLE UPDATE TODAY :DD PLANNING TO DO THE THIRD ONE XD

-- CRAAZY AUTHOR-NIM